30 yo and TTC #1

Hi ladies! I don't mean to hijack your conversation, but I have some *hopeful* news. Yesterday I found out a friend of mine is pregnanct with her 2nd. I was talking to her and explaining my situation with this app that I'm using and she gave me the info for the app that she uses. I put my info on the new app and it gave me different fertile and ovulations dates- but not too different from what I originally had.

With the new app:
AF dates (01/20-01/25)
Fertile (01/28-02/03)
Ovulation (02/02)
Intimate dates (01/26, 01/28, 01/31)

Sooo... it looks like there may be a small possibility.
Not to mention that I am feeling some sort of symptoms (like today!)

Thinking positive thoughts for you!

Curling...OH I LOVE IT! LOL PDReggie, I always want AF to show early or just stay away!! I wish there was a way to know right away what all was going on in our body!!

Okay :: WARNING :: I am going to vent and rant and admit some things I haven't admitted to too many people! Plus I have a question for all you ladies!

So about 6 years ago when after a year of dating my husband I found out I was pregnant. I had been careless with the birth control so I totally knew it was my fault. Anyways after 10 wks we ended up with a miscarriage. Long story short we ended up getting married.

So coming to today and ttc, I had a few drops of blood today so I have been trying to decide if it is implantation bleeding or actual period coming. It is hard to tell because I do have such irregular periods. When I was pregnant 6 years ago I did have implantation bleeding because I remember saying my period was coming because I had spotted. So, when I saw the blood today I thought exactly that. My period is coming because last cycle I had spotting the day before but that was on 13dpo not 12dpo like I am now. This time the spotting was more pinkish. So I thought maybe I could take my temp to see if it spiked up and it was up to 98.8 from the 97.9 this morning. But thinking about it I started getting a cold yesterday so could it be the start of a fever but my temp this morning wasn't above normal.

What do ya'll think? I know all I have to do is wait but just curious as to what ya'll think.

That sounds like that could really be a good sign! I'm so excited to see your tests.

Thank you!

Isd it sounds promising. I would say good luck! We don't have any plans for Valentine's Day. At least not to my knowledge. I actually took the day off work because one of my work friends who's having a really rough patch and I are going to get her first tattoo. Being as I have 7, I'm taking a mental health day and she and I are spending Valentine's Day together. DH and I never go out on Valentine's Day as I hate going out to dinner that day. I was a waitress for years during college and it was always the worst day of the year to work and now it's just crowded. I guess you could say even with a husband I am still a bit of a scrooge on Valentine's. Right now, I'm just hoping that AF shows as early as possible so the day is not completely ruined.

Strange question. Is it possible to be bloated in the morning only? I ask because I put on FF that I was bloated today because on my way to work my fingers were little fat sausages from normal. But by now, they are back to normal? I don't feel bloated, just tired and sick. But I know my fingers were swollen this morning. Any ideas?

I usually hear about pregnant women being bloated at night, but who says you have to follow the rules? They're made to be broken, right?

i agree.. reading so much since i started ttc.. i think there are no rules .. good luck

Isd it sounds promising. I would say good luck! We don't have any plans for Valentine's Day. At least not to my knowledge. I actually took the day off work because one of my work friends who's having a really rough patch and I are going to get her first tattoo. Being as I have 7, I'm taking a mental health day and she and I are spending Valentine's Day together. DH and I never go out on Valentine's Day as I hate going out to dinner that day. I was a waitress for years during college and it was always the worst day of the year to work and now it's just crowded. I guess you could say even with a husband I am still a bit of a scrooge on Valentine's. Right now, I'm just hoping that AF shows as early as possible so the day is not completely ruined.

Strange question. Is it possible to be bloated in the morning only? I ask because I put on FF that I was bloated today because on my way to work my fingers were little fat sausages from normal. But by now, they are back to normal? I don't feel bloated, just tired and sick. But I know my fingers were swollen this morning. Any ideas?

We've never gone out on Valentine's Day for the same reason. Too crowded! Also, being bloated in the morning randomly happens to me. I only know because I always take off my rings before I shower and some days (like this morning) it's really hard to do. But I just tested and they slid off easily. So definitely possible.

Okay, so I finally looked back at my old calendar to see if I'd recorded anything about when I went off the pill before and shockingly, I did! So that time from my withdrawal bleed I had a 36 day cycle before AF came on her own. If this time is similar then it seems unlikely I'm going to ovulate this cycle, unless I have a super short LP. I'm okay with that. Of course I'd prefer to O but I'm just so glad to have some sort of rough time frame. I know it might be different since that was in 2011 and I had been on a different pill but it's better than nothing. I'll try to hold off on more broad declarations that nothing is ever going to happen until at least CD37, lol.

Also, I think it's pretty funny that in 2011 when babies were the farthest thing from my brain I remember thinking I had a pretty normal length cycle when I went off the pill and being pleased that AF came so quickly on her own.

So, who is testing this week? And was there a decision for a group Valentines test? You ladies have been posting so much, it's hard to keep up! I love the TTC olympics thing! Too funny!

Sending baby dust your way!:dust:

Acording to the App i am using.. the Uglu AF id due tomorrow 12th or the 13th. if not (which i hope the case) i will be joining the team of testing on Valentines lol ..

AF is expecting to arrive 02/17 so I'm going to test later this week... hoping for a BFP for V-day!

So I just had a mental breakdown and cried! I think I am definitely out for this month. I tried really hard to hold on to hope. I had a bit of spotting earlier and took a temp soon after and it went up almost 1 degree but could have easily been because I don't feel so good with my cold. But just now feeling my bbs and they aren't as sore as they have been. I am cramping like my period is about to make an entrance. My husband was so nice though. He let me cry on his shoulder and also gave me my valentines day present early to help me feel better! (He got us tickets to see Elton John in concert on March 19th! I've always wanted to see him in concert!)

Awww :hugs: So sorry you're having a rough time. It'll be okay. And don't count yourself out until you're out!

I know how you feel.. i am in the very same boat.. but i didn't even dare to talk to him.. everytime i have my AF he hugs me and makes it easy but i look in his eyes and clearly he is sad although he never admited it .. hold on dear .. wait before you make ur conclusion.. also we are still young and hope is there prayer sent your way..

So I just had a mental breakdown and cried! I think I am definitely out for this month. I tried really hard to hold on to hope. I had a bit of spotting earlier and took a temp soon after and it went up almost 1 degree but could have easily been because I don't feel so good with my cold. But just now feeling my bbs and they aren't as sore as they have been. I am cramping like my period is about to make an entrance. My husband was so nice though. He let me cry on his shoulder and also gave me my valentines day present early to help me feel better! (He got us tickets to see Elton John in concert on March 19th! I've always wanted to see him in concert!)

:hugs:

Sorry. As it turns out, I'm concerned that I don't have a cold, but instead am getting the flu. I was feeling crappy this afternoon and by the time I got home I was achy and cold but my face was hot and my belly was very unsettled. We will see how I feel tomorrow. Time for early bed.

Does anyone have any experience with count boost and motility boost? Looked at them today and are massive lol. It says two daily in separate doses but no chance of getting dh to take them off his own back in the morning or lunch will just be when I force him at dinner time. Therefore my question is is it better to have the two a day at the same time or if only having once a day should he just have one? Don't know what to do for the best, want to get the most of them since everyone has blooming seen them!

My hubby is on count boost and fertilaid. He takes them all at once for the same reason you are talking about. No way I could get him to take them 3 times a day.

That may be one of the funnier things I've heard in a while. I would go with curling. We need some good sweepers in the cm department. Clear the way straight to the bullseye! So, while I keep hoping AF doesn't show, I'm also kind of hoping she comes early since I'm pretty sure she IS coming. Has anyone else ever felt this way? Like, pms has made me so miserable that I just hope AF comes on so that my body goes back to normal?

Yes! I feel like this often. Just get here already! So sorry this is a rough cycle for you. Still hopeful for you though!

Lots and lots of hugs! :hugs: I wouldn't put too much stock in the temp rise because my temp rises during the day from my AM temp. But you are definitely not out til AF shows! I'm sorry you are having such a rough day.

Sorry. As it turns out, I'm concerned that I don't have a cold, but instead am getting the flu. I was feeling crappy this afternoon and by the time I got home I was achy and cold but my face was hot and my belly was very unsettled. We will see how I feel tomorrow. Time for early bed.

Oh no! Feel better! Get some rest and drink lots of fluids.

I apologize if the following are crappy replies or if I miss something. I don't feel well and am DRAINED. It's 8 and I'm fighting sleep, because I don't want to be wide awake at 3am. Ugh.

lsd - I'm so sorry you're going through this, love. I know it's so hard to have symptoms of pregnancy and AF at the same time and have no idea from one minute to the next to be hopeful or crushed. Try to stay positive the best you can...I know that's really effing hard. We're here for you.

Reggie - I hope you feel better, darlin.

Aww that stinks that you girls are having a bad time and getting sick.

At times I think it is getting easier getting a BFN but I had a huge breakdown Sunday and cried my eyes out in my husbands arms. I had no idea ttc would be so painful.

Hopefully one of us will get a BFP this month so we can have hope and know that it is possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->