30 yo and TTC #1

Sorry to hear that isd, its such a b****@** when af arrives, hope your ok

So far no symptoms whatsoever so just adding to my pessimism this cycle. Why do we have to ttc! Why can't you just decide your ready and it happens all nice and easy without all the stress

Hey Laddies... i am expecting my AF today but last night around 1 am i got up sweating so i asked my hubby to turn the AC on and in the morning i asked him and he wasn't that hot.. i checked my tem and it was 36.4 c (97.52F)... still no symptoms at all.. even the normal AF symptoms are not there .. just started work and i cant even concentrate from worry.. any ideas there !!!

If af not arrived then fingers crossed its your bfp! Have you tested at all?

Awww, darn! So sorry to hear that isd. :hug: Enjoy a glass of wine on Valentine's at least.

Hi Dear .. i am too scared to test.. its still the morning here and it usually comes midday.. so i am having all my finfers crossed... if i dont have it today or tomorrow then i will... but feeling very very hot is the only symptom i have .. nothing else at all :( deep inside i know i am out this month that why i bout the 50 LH test but i am still praying i am wrong ..

Hi Dear .. i am too scared to test.. its still the morning here and it usually comes midday.. so i am having all my finfers crossed... if i dont have it today or tomorrow then i will... but feeling very very hot is the only symptom i have .. nothing else at all :( deep inside i know i am out this month that why i bout the 50 LH test but i am still praying i am wrong ..

I know how you feel I'm getting too scared to test early as after six cycles of bfns from 10dpo till af I can stand to see another one and it just stretches out the stress. Not testing at least i have hope for longer! Will have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I came to terms with it last night! Feel much better about it today! Just glad it came a bit early so now I can move on to this cycle. Plus my husband has been home all day due to the University shutting down due to cold weather possibly icing up the roads(us Mississippians don't know how to handle cold weather so the whole place just shuts down!). So it's helped having him home.

Hope, I am definitely using OPKs. I use the digital clearblue ones with the smiley faces. It takes all the guess work out of whether or not the lines are the same intensity! I used it last cycle so I'll use the same this cycle!

lsd- bummer!

Ok, so someone (I forget who because you ladies posted a lot while I was at work!:blush:) asked how long we were TTC before our bfp. So, my period started 1-2 days before our wedding (yeah, really sucky). On the honeymoon we only used protection once and it wasn't very successful. With discussion, we basically decided we were NTNP and wanted to let nature take it's course. After bfn in November, I started to be a little more aggressive in timing BDing but really nothing formal. And in Dec. we didn't BD very much...got my bfp in January. So not sure if you can really call it 3 cycles...I never used anything beyond our regular old sex drive. I am glad I didn't. I think using opks or checking CM would have really driven me crazy and stressed me out. And in all reality, I think my Dec-Jan cycle we just relaxed and didn't think about it much as I had my interview scheduled and we were concerned a little bit about timing...well...that approach got us our bfp!

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. I'm trying not to obsess. It's only my first cycle trying, so I'm trying to just see what happens for awhile. I'm going into my busy busy busy season at work, though, so it might be a good idea to be able to pinpoint when we have to just suck it up and find time to BD next month even if we're cranky and exhausted.

I am really glad I started using OPKs because my cycle is normally 27-29 days but I ovulate on cd15 to cd17. Never would have thought that based on the average 14 day LP. Mine is 11-13 days, usually 12.

Well, AF arrived today! :( Oh well. Moving on to next cycle! Let's hope this one sticks!

MrsK I am right there with you! My body is so cruel! That or we're all just obsessing and reading in to everything a bit much! But we're just so excited! Our bodies should know not to mess with us!

PD your temps do look really good!

Dos, Isn't it a bit early for you to be getting your period or is that normal?! It could be implantation dip?!

So sorry! :hugs:

Any update? Hoping this is your BFP!

Oh and Reggie! your chart looks really promising! Looking forward to seeing an update soon!

Hey guys,
Well update...I woke up at 1 am last night with horrible upper stomach cramps. Assumed that meant AF was on her way or I really was getting the flu. Then woke up this morning and no AF, temp still up and feeling much better than yesterday. Still feel kind of crappy but way better than I did last night. Thinking my lunch yesterday may have been off and made my stomach upset. I would use this as an excuse to get all excited and symptom spot but I really am just not feeling it this month. I don't know how to explain. I have a random symptom and get all excited and then I just am like never mind it's not that. So I officially have no idea what the heck is wrong with me other than perhaps I am nuts. That seems to be my best choice. I did get out of the shower this morning and had a rash all over my stomach and chest. I guess, I should have turned down the hot water instead of using it to feel better!

I'm sorry you're feeling crappy but glad today is better. Everything you're describing as far as how you're feeling emotional/symptom spotting/etc sounds JUST like me. If you're nuts, we're all nuts, so at least you're in good company. :) Fingers still crossed for you.

Okay, I'll get excited for you Reggie :) I know you weren't super positive about your timing this month but I don't know. 14DPO and still high temps with no AF. Any plans to test?

So DH was telling me last night that a woman in his office just announced that she's pregnant with twins and another guy just announced that his wife is pregnant. He said he's really excited for them but that he did have a slight twinge. Like aw, I wish it was us. That just made me smile. My DH is not one to ever feel that way so it was kinda cute to hear him admit that.

That's adorable. I wish mine showed that from time to time.

Hey Laddies... i am expecting my AF today but last night around 1 am i got up sweating so i asked my hubby to turn the AC on and in the morning i asked him and he wasn't that hot.. i checked my tem and it was 36.4 c (97.52F)... still no symptoms at all.. even the normal AF symptoms are not there .. just started work and i cant even concentrate from worry.. any ideas there !!!

Fingers crossed it stays away!!

Well, AF arrived today! :( Oh well. Moving on to next cycle! Let's hope this one sticks!

MrsK I am right there with you! My body is so cruel! That or we're all just obsessing and reading in to everything a bit much! But we're just so excited! Our bodies should know not to mess with us!

PD your temps do look really good!

Dos, Isn't it a bit early for you to be getting your period or is that normal?! It could be implantation dip?!

Well POOP, lsd. I was really having high hopes for you, darlin. I'm so sorry. On to next cycle! :hugs:

So far no symptoms whatsoever so just adding to my pessimism this cycle. Why do we have to ttc! Why can't you just decide your ready and it happens all nice and easy without all the stress

:hugs:<3<3<3

Thanks ladies! I came to terms with it last night! Feel much better about it today! Just glad it came a bit early so now I can move on to this cycle. Plus my husband has been home all day due to the University shutting down due to cold weather possibly icing up the roads(us Mississippians don't know how to handle cold weather so the whole place just shuts down!). So it's helped having him home.

Hope, I am definitely using OPKs. I use the digital clearblue ones with the smiley faces. It takes all the guess work out of whether or not the lines are the same intensity! I used it last cycle so I'll use the same this cycle!

So sorry about your visitor for the month!

So... yesterday I was feeling super, duper crappy: headache, feverish, nausea, stuffy nose. Either flu or symptoms. However, today I feel fine, plus I got my flu shot at work (I work in a hospital). Then I tested this morning and another BFN. I'm not going to test anymore until AF is expected to arrive.
I must have been a massochist in a previous life.

Aww, I'm sorry the witch got you, lsd :(

I went shopping with a friend today and we stopped at See's candy. I found a chocolate cigar, so I picked it up. If I end up pregnant soon, it'll be a fun way to tell the husband :D

Yes, it's way too early for AF to be coming...at least 4-5 days early. I don't feel like it's coming either...no cramping, no spotting. I compared this month's temps to last month, and I did not drop down to 97.2ish until the day AF showed up full force - which was after 2 days of spotting. I am praying SO hard that this is an implantation dip! I can hardly contain myself...I'm nervous and excited and in a constant fight between positive and negative thoughts. All I want is to go to sleep and wake up with a high temp again. :shock: <--- this is the best stressed smiley I can find...I really need a smiley pulling his damn hair out for accuracy.

Edit: I know the temps don't really count unless it's a waking temp, BUT...I took it just now and it was back up to 98.25. When compared to last night's 96.whatever at 9:30...well...hope is still kinda alive for the elusive ID! We'll see what my waking temp is tomorrow...

So what does the curse mean? I like using your phrases and screwing with my co-workers.

Good luck!

Oh and Reggie! your chart looks really promising! Looking forward to seeing an update soon!

I don't get too excited about the temps. Last month it wad 98.9 F (37.17 C) the day prior to starting spotting and the day I started spotting it was 98.4 F (36.89 C) so it drops really fast the day af arrives. Aren't we all proud of my googling temp converts! :thumbup:

So... yesterday I was feeling super, duper crappy: headache, feverish, nausea, stuffy nose. Either flu or symptoms. However, today I feel fine, plus I got my flu shot at work (I work in a hospital). Then I tested this morning and another BFN. I'm not going to test anymore until AF is expected to arrive.
I must have been a massochist in a previous life.

Aw, sorry about the BFN. Crossing my fingers it was just too early!

I went shopping with a friend today and we stopped at See's candy. I found a chocolate cigar, so I picked it up. If I end up pregnant soon, it'll be a fun way to tell the husband :D

That's a super cute idea, love it!

Yes, it's way too early for AF to be coming...at least 4-5 days early. I don't feel like it's coming either...no cramping, no spotting. I compared this month's temps to last month, and I did not drop down to 97.2ish until the day AF showed up full force - which was after 2 days of spotting. I am praying SO hard that this is an implantation dip! I can hardly contain myself...I'm nervous and excited and in a constant fight between positive and negative thoughts. All I want is to go to sleep and wake up with a high temp again. :shock: <--- this is the best stressed smiley I can find...I really need a smiley pulling his damn hair out for accuracy.

Eeee! That's super exciting! I can't wait until you test!

I don't get too excited about the temps. Last month it wad 98.9 F (37.17 C) the day prior to starting spotting and the day I started spotting it was 98.4 F (36.89 C) so it drops really fast the day af arrives. Aren't we all proud of my googling temp converts! :thumbup:

That makes sense. It's so annoying that there's all these things that can MAYBE be positive signs.

nothing nothing nothing.. this waiting game is driving me crazy ... last cycle it was one day late so seems its the same this one .. either in or out i just want to know >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->