30 yo and TTC #1

Sorry to hear that isd, its such a b****@** when af arrives, hope your ok

So far no symptoms whatsoever so just adding to my pessimism this cycle. Why do we have to ttc! Why can't you just decide your ready and it happens all nice and easy without all the stress

So what does the curse mean? I like using your phrases and screwing with my co-workers.

Ha ha I didn't realise I used different phrases that's made me chuckle. The expletives just blanked out the word ******* (excuse my french!) So I'd be careful using that to your co workers lol

nothing nothing nothing.. this waiting game is driving me crazy ... last cycle it was one day late so seems its the same this one .. either in or out i just want to know >_<

Fingers crossed! Hope she still hasn't arrived!

nothing nothing nothing.. this waiting game is driving me crazy ... last cycle it was one day late so seems its the same this one .. either in or out i just want to know >_<

Good luck!!!!

Yes, it's way too early for AF to be coming...at least 4-5 days early. I don't feel like it's coming either...no cramping, no spotting. I compared this month's temps to last month, and I did not drop down to 97.2ish until the day AF showed up full force - which was after 2 days of spotting. I am praying SO hard that this is an implantation dip! I can hardly contain myself...I'm nervous and excited and in a constant fight between positive and negative thoughts. All I want is to go to sleep and wake up with a high temp again. :shock: <--- this is the best stressed smiley I can find...I really need a smiley pulling his damn hair out for accuracy.

Edit: I know the temps don't really count unless it's a waking temp, BUT...I took it just now and it was back up to 98.25. When compared to last night's 96.whatever at 9:30...well...hope is still kinda alive for the elusive ID! We'll see what my waking temp is tomorrow...

Your chart looks pretty good this morning!

Sorry to hear that isd, its such a b****@** when af arrives, hope your ok

So far no symptoms whatsoever so just adding to my pessimism this cycle. Why do we have to ttc! Why can't you just decide your ready and it happens all nice and easy without all the stress

So what does the curse mean? I like using your phrases and screwing with my co-workers.

Ha ha I didn't realise I used different phrases that's made me chuckle. The expletives just blanked out the word ******* (excuse my french!) So I'd be careful using that to your co workers lol

It's not really that you use different words, it's the cadence of your speech. Such as "that's made me chuckle." It's just slightly different from the way that I or most Americans I know would say that sentence that it confuses my co-workers and they give me a strange look. but none of them will ask about it. So, it amuses me. I think I may be a pretty mean person! I will be sure to use the ****** in my everyday speech!

So my temp is still up but I'm pretty sure that's a fever and not anything fun. I feel like crap. I went to bed at 8:30 last night because my body hurt and I was miserable. I still have the stupid rash on my stomach. It doesn't itch or hurt, just tiny red dots. :growlmad: I think I have caught the plague. That is my newest theory.

I went shopping with a friend today and we stopped at See's candy. I found a chocolate cigar, so I picked it up. If I end up pregnant soon, it'll be a fun way to tell the husband :D

That's a super cute idea, love it!

Thanks! I was totally gonna be boring and just be like, "Hey, I'm pregnant!" when it happened, but the cigar was too cute. And any excuse for good chocolate, right?

I turned my ticker back to normal, since I'm pretty sure I'm just crazy and I did ovulate yesterday, right on schedule. Ordering OPKs as soon as AF comes.

It's kind of crazy thinking I could be well on my way to pregnant right now. Trying really hard not to get my hopes up. I know the odds of success on your first cycle aren't too high, but I have that stupid voice in my head telling me that things will be different for me, because I'm special. And the timing would be so good this month... As if 90% of women TTC don't get that same feeling :p I'll get more realistic once I'm a few cycles in, right? This is gonna be the longest 2 weeks of my life.

How's everyone else today? Any good signs from anyone? I'm symptom spotting for you all until I'm far enough past ovulation to symptom spot for myself ;) If it's not my month, it better be someone's!

Hope, keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

Dos, I agree with everyone, your chart looks good! Crossing my fingers that it's implantation dip!

PD, I hope you start feeling better!!

So for the past few days I have had a cyst in my vagina (sorry not really a nice sensitive way to say this). Which is kind of normal for me, I tend to get cysts there sometimes. But now I have two, one on either side. UGH. Doesn't hurt unless I wipe after using the bathroom. UGH. I have having PCOS!

Reggie & lsd - thank you! I would have felt better if my temp jumped all the way back up, but that's just greedy. Lol. All in all, there's still hope it was an implantation dip. Time will tell.

Oh and I agree that I love the way she phrases things! I like to use British phrases with my students sometimes, just so that they'll ask me what it means and it can be a little random teaching opportunity.

Mrs. K - hey, there are women who get a BFP on cycle 1 (and everyone hates them...lol, jk!). There's nothing saying it can't be you. Fx!

Sooo I'm going through this terrible internal struggle between thinking I really might be pregnant this time and refusing to admit that possibility. Ugggh, this wait sucks. My temp went back up-ish today. Some of my symptoms are a little better, but I still have some. For instance, my freaking boobies look straight-up like a road map. Like...I think my nipples must be planning a roadtrip to Texas.

The plan is to test tomorrow morning. After the temp drop thing I'm too excited to wait until V-day. Tomorrow will be 11dpo, so I'm hoping with a frer I might be able to see something. And if it's completely negative, maybe it'll help to start letting myself down easy.

That's sounds really promising, Dos! Fingers crossed for a happy update tomorrow morning!

Good luck dos! I was starting to get excited for a little bit, then I started slight cramps. This TWW is for the birds. Is it wrong that I put my head down on my desk earlier and actually contemplated taking a nap at work? I guess I should take some sick time and go home but I feel ok. Just exhausted. Got the bloated in the morning only thing again today. I am now thinking that I may have my heater in my car just running too high. It was -9 out this morning so I had the thing cranked pretty high. So, the moral of my long winded story is that I keep hoping, feeling like I'm stupid to hope this month, then going nuts and hoping and etc.

So most of my friends either got pregnant on the first try, or they went through a year+ of agony. Some even IVF. Since we didn't get it on the first try, I'm afraid I'm looking at a long road ahead. I don't mind waiting a few months, bit if this journey takes longer than a year, I'm going to really struggle. I wish I had a earring or something. FYI: I'm in the Tww of my second cycle. 6dpo

Dos looking good so far I'm really excited for you!

Pd I really hope you feel better soon

Well today i have been the most miserable cow ever! Every little thing has irritated me and I feel so bloody grumpy! Also felt some back pains like af coming but it's not due till Tuesday and I'm never this early. My feelings are like when I'm due on though so I'm really confused. Maybe just an unrelated grumpy day!

Hope everyone else has had a better day than me!

I hope you feel better ladders. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it's just a bad day!

The plan is to test tomorrow morning. After the temp drop thing I'm too excited to wait until V-day. Tomorrow will be 11dpo, so I'm hoping with a frer I might be able to see something. And if it's completely negative, maybe it'll help to start letting myself down easy.

I'll be sure to check in first thing tomorrow for an update!

:dust: to everyone in the TWW. I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you!

Reggie & lsd - thank you! I would have felt better if my temp jumped all the way back up, but that's just greedy. Lol. All in all, there's still hope it was an implantation dip. Time will tell.

Oh and I agree that I love the way she phrases things! I like to use British phrases with my students sometimes, just so that they'll ask me what it means and it can be a little random teaching opportunity.

Mrs. K - hey, there are women who get a BFP on cycle 1 (and everyone hates them...lol, jk!). There's nothing saying it can't be you. Fx!

Sooo I'm going through this terrible internal struggle between thinking I really might be pregnant this time and refusing to admit that possibility. Ugggh, this wait sucks. My temp went back up-ish today. Some of my symptoms are a little better, but I still have some. For instance, my freaking boobies look straight-up like a road map. Like...I think my nipples must be planning a roadtrip to Texas.

Fx crossed for you!! Really hoping it happens this cycle. Lmao on road trip to Texas! :)

still waiting .. very bad back pain but thats the usual.. i just hate waiting .. either in or out .. i still have no sysmptoms of either AF or Pg. can't dare to test.. my cycle is 27-28 days ... .so if i don't have it by today i will test early thing n the morning ... please girls keeps me in your prayers..

Good luck hope keep us informed! Fingers crossed for you

Any BFP i missed due to the time difference lovely laddies.. i really hope it is the month to at least one of us :dust:

Tiny whine. I'm pretending I'm pregnant during the 2 week wait (besides a cheater glass of champagne when we celebrate Valentine's Day). I have terrible chronic insomnia, takes me forever to fall asleep and then I wake up a million times a night. The only thing that's ever gotten it even close to under control is melatonin at bedtime, and now I can't take it. I miss my sleepy pills :( :( :( I've found substitutes or managed without for everything else I take, but I've never found anything else that helps me sleep without making me useless the next day.

Hey dear .. i work in sleep medicine.. there are few little things that can help .. try to reduce light in your room for at least an hour before you sleep .. so turn the tv off and sit in bed with minimal light ... dont eat or even exercise for few hours before bed and if you can drink camomile tea that can relax you for a bit. these all can help but not 100% would work unless you relax... bext luck :) and sure wine on Valintines for me as well... i think my feeling is right and he is taking me out... work is 2 stressful these days ..

Hey dear .. i work in sleep medicine.. there are few little things that can help .. try to reduce light in your room for at least an hour before you sleep .. so turn the tv off and sit in bed with minimal light ... dont eat or even exercise for few hours before bed and if you can drink camomile tea that can relax you for a bit. these all can help but not 100% would work unless you relax... bext luck :) and sure wine on Valintines for me as well... i think my feeling is right and he is taking me out... work is 2 stressful these days ..

Thanks, hon. I've tried just about everything, and most if it doesn't make much of a dent :( I do a little better now that I'm a lot more careful about caffeine later in the day. I've had trouble sleeping as long as I can remember, even as a little kid. I just have to hope that pregnancy fatigue cancels out insomnia :sleep:

Maybe once I'm actually pregnant, the midwife can recommend something safe to take.

I hope your husband takes you somewhere fun! We're being mature adults and going to Medieval Times ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->