30 yo and TTC #1

I agree with Dos! :) I don't think you ovulated yet! Just a funky rise. I would go ahead and start taking OPK and gearing up for ovulation though! :)

Hopefully you O soon so we can be in the Two Week Wait together! :)

^^^ I love it when people agree with me! As a middle school teacher, it seems like this hardly ever happens. :haha:

I agree with Dos! :) I don't think you ovulated yet! Just a funky rise. I would go ahead and start taking OPK and gearing up for ovulation though! :)

Hopefully you O soon so we can be in the Two Week Wait together! :)

Thank you! Started the OPKs. Most definite negative so hopefully you girls are right. I'm trying to relax. Can't wait to join you since you, my dear, are most definitely in the TWW :winkwink: Can't wait to see your crosshairs tomorrow!

No, still out of school and just got the call that we're off again tomorrow. Even though I live in town, I work in a rural district, so we're usually out for a while when we get weather. Backroads take forever to clear up.

Owl I'm thinking good thoughts for you and sure this cycle that pesky egg will make an appearance.

Lsd any symptoms or are you trying to be good and not symptom swap.

Finally got my solid smiley Monday night really quite late for me but hoping it could be a good thing and it had more time to mature or something. Wanted to do smep but Bding didmy happen Monday night but we bd'd twice Sunday (dh was hungover and he gets hangover horn) and then once Tuesday morning. Do you girls think that would be enough to keep me in with a chance. Also bd Friday but think that might be too far before o to help out. In the 2ww now I guess!

I think it's enough, ladders! Good luck in your TWW...:hugs:

So I dropped my grandma Boston Terrier off at the vet this morning. She has cancerous tumors in her underbelly, and they're removing them. The surgery is risky because she's 14-15 and the anesthesia is always risky for dogs that age. But...the vet told us if we didn't remove them, she'd have about 2 months left. Removing them could give us another year. So we're doing it. I'm so nervous and already miss my Brandy. :sad1:

Ladders, I am trying to stay aware of what is going on with my body. I am no longer saying symptom spotting. It sounds like something that could get me in trouble and upset if certain things don't happen! Stress me out more! Sooo...Yes, I am aware of one thing. My boobs are a bit tender but just slighty. Nothing else going on though, and from the past few cycles since my m/c/chemical I have had tender breasts so this is nothing really alarming to me! Also, it looks as if we're going to be in the TWW together! ;)

Dos, I'm sorry about your Boston Terrier! I am sure everything will be JUST FINE! :) Keep ya'll in my thoughts!

Keep us informed of how your little one does Dos, commonly the risky time for anesthetics for dogs is during anesthesia where as cats it's in recovery so once your little one is through the surgery you can relax a little. Are the lumps being sent away for histology? Bet she has been looked after really well we always give extra cuddles and attention to our paper animals at work.

I'm thinking good thoughts for your fuzzy girl Dos. One of my kitties (my girl who's been with me since college) had surgery for bladder stones last year and I was such a wreck. It's so hard with fur babies!

She's out of surgery and they said she's doing well. They're going to keep her overnight for observation. Ladders, we decided not to have it sent off because we just can't afford it. It's an extra $100 and the surgery is already $400 without it. We decided knowing wouldn't change anything because the vet is already positive it's cancer and we couldn't afford the chemotherapy anyways. All said and done, they quoted roughly $15,000 to treat her for cancer. It's just not possible for us. We have some wealthy friends who did treat with chemo and then their dog died anyways within weeks of the treatment. Our hopes is that cutting the tumors out will give us more time with her an hopefully they other don't grow back or take their time in coming back. That's really all we can do.

Okay, so part of me just got a bit excited because I decided to search charts like mine on FF (I ticked off pre o and post o temps plus intercourse pattern) and 60% of the results ended up in a pregnancy. That sounds like really good odds to me! LOL

So after that excitement I calmed myself down and made a decision. I am NOT going to test until 13dpo if AF hasn't arrived yet. If I am not pregnant and get my period I have decided that I am going to have one day of sulking (where I get my fat coke and fast food from Sonic) and then after that I am going to prepare myself and do the Blood Sugar Solution 10 day Detox Diet. I have done research on different detoxes and believe this one is the best for me.

So, this is my vow! :) I hope I do get that BFP in time for my birthday at the end of this month but if not I am going to reward myself with an even healthier me! Either way it is a win, win situation!

Hi ladies.. how is everyone today ??
ISD good on ya ... amd i wish its your month :) bay dust your way (and mine ^_^ )

everybody hi..... i'm literally shaking as I am typing this.... we all know what it's like going through tww...
right now af is due tomorrow,
the good news.... no normal pms symptoms... only sore bbs and intermittent cramping for the past week, tooo emotional (angry, sad and impatient all the time).... no craving chocolate, no bloating, no spotting, and last but not least, I can usually smell my period coming about a week before and none of that (sorry tmi)

but this was my first cycle on clomid and I don't know how it has affected my cycle, I ovulated on day fourteen as expected.

am doing a clear blue preg test in the morning, you know that one that come in the opk kits.... I AM SOOOOOOO SCARED......
what if it's a BFN..? i would be devastated although i know the sore bbs is normal pms for me..... maybe i'm grasping at straws, hoping for too much, i don't know...

i just pray that this is my month.... if not the we'll have to try again.........
keep my in your prayers guys... thanks

baby dust to alllll

So sorry to hear about your pup, Dos! Glad surgery went ok. My dog had parvo virus last month and I was a mess! He survived though! Lucky puppy! lsd, you are like me...I always had a "deal" with myself during tww! I never stuck with it because I can be very persuasive...(to myself) lol!
My monitor says high fertility today so I think I'll get started :) hoping I actually get my peak day this time. Hubby has a sperm analysis Tuesday so Sunday is our cut off for trying this month! I'm planning on using preseed if I need to. Is there anything anyone else does during O that can't hurt and could possibly help with CM?

everybody hi..... i'm literally shaking as I am typing this.... we all know what it's like going through tww...
right now af is due tomorrow,
the good news.... no normal pms symptoms... only sore bbs and intermittent cramping for the past week, tooo emotional (angry, sad and impatient all the time).... no craving chocolate, no bloating, no spotting, and last but not least, I can usually smell my period coming about a week before and none of that (sorry tmi)

but this was my first cycle on clomid and I don't know how it has affected my cycle, I ovulated on day fourteen as expected.

am doing a clear blue preg test in the morning, you know that one that come in the opk kits.... I AM SOOOOOOO SCARED......
what if it's a BFN..? i would be devastated although i know the sore bbs is normal pms for me..... maybe i'm grasping at straws, hoping for too much, i don't know...

i just pray that this is my month.... if not the we'll have to try again.........
keep my in your prayers guys... thanks

baby dust to alllll

I hate the day before AF is due and I also love it because I love getting excited. Hopefully your first clomid month will be your month! Fingers crossed for you!

jcm,
thanx so much.... I think I need to really take a different approach in looking at this.... but I am 38 luv and it's so hard... but im gonna try... if tmr morning is a bfn... then more bd for dh and I ..hehehe.....
thanks again

great way to look at it sheyan! GL to you! Hope AF stays away!

Umm.... Ladies.... I just took this. My DH said that the line is not dark enough. I ovulated so late this month and had blood work done a week ago. The doctor told me that my progesterone was low (9.1) is that too low to be pregnant? I am feeaking out a bit here.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe