30 yo and TTC #1

Thanks ladies, sorry to be such a drama queen all the time! I don't what I'd do without you all.

Reggie, I did kind of think of your BFP when I looked at my chart! Hopefully that's not too creepy, lol. I don't want to get my hopes up at all, my body's been so weird, but you never know.

I did finally google the right thing and it seems like it's not uncommon to have a really early O after an anovulatory cycle. That makes me feel so much better since early O just brings up scary things like premature ovarian failure and poor quality eggs. I'm not entirely convinced since my OPKs are darker than they were all last cycle and seem like they're getting slightly darker every day so we'll see.

lsd, I wish I'd started the OPKs earlier so I could be sure we were TWW buddies but I'm cheering you on!

beside being toooo sleepy and hungry all the time there is nothing else. Cm is still not there (sorry to tmi). i have been temp'ing on and off and i had three days off +opk. but i am all over the place and i don't thinki charted corectely. i tryed to add my chart but didn't know how :(
what about you ?? any symptoms? how long is ur usual cycle ??

I just started charting last cycle so I'm not sure how long usually but anywhere between 32 to 38 days. I guess it all depends when I o. Last cycle I only had 12 days in the luteal phase so I guess we'll find out this cycle.

BTW never TMI for me! :) I am having a lot of creamy cm which is different from last cycle this early on....so maybe that is a good sign?! I have added it on FF and when I do it up my percentage of being pregnant. Although can't trust that either because last cycle I had a 65% chance...lol.

So here comes my charting question for everyone. When charting cm does it need to be a lot of it or just a little is ok? I've been getting big chunks of it the past 3 days.

from what i have been reading it is a good sign dear .. i will have my fingers corssed for you :)

Congrats to both of the new BFP's!

Owl, you're not being a drama queen! It's stressful when your cycles are confusing. To be completely honest, I don't know what to think of your chart...it's weird that you'd ovulate with absolutely no fertile CM, not even watery. Even with your temps, I'm not sure if I'm entirely convinced you've ovulated yet. But maybe? Look at me over here...I'm like the temp chart gumshoe...solving one chart mystery at a time! Lol...perhaps I need a life.

congrats on the BFP's!
So this sucks.. got home on Tuesday from vacation, thought i was getting a UTI, went to the Dr today and i have a Kidney Infection!! UGH.. this sucks and HURTS!

Ouch Miskas! Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!

Isd, I agree with Dos. I record it, even if it isn't much.

Dos, please, solve my chart for me! I would be eternally grateful. :haha: I'm not entirely convinced one way or the other either. Do you have a feeling about your chart at this point? I still feel like it's possible you O'd CD14 and the high temps before it were due to the stones.

congrats on the BFP's!
So this sucks.. got home on Tuesday from vacation, thought i was getting a UTI, went to the Dr today and i have a Kidney Infection!! UGH.. this sucks and HURTS!

Oh my goodness, that sucks! Trust me, I understand kidney problems...4 stones and 2 kidney infections under my belt. They suck monkey balls. I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon. :flower:

Ouch Miskas! Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!

Isd, I agree with Dos. I record it, even if it isn't much.

Dos, please, solve my chart for me! I would be eternally grateful. :haha: I'm not entirely convinced one way or the other either. Do you have a feeling about your chart at this point? I still feel like it's possible you O'd CD14 and the high temps before it were due to the stones.

Well, my feeling is like yours...definitely possible that I O'd on CD14 and the only reason you can't see it in my temps is because of the stone/surgery/meds/etc. I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm hopeful. The thing that's most convincing is the soreness of my tatas. That's always a post-ovulation symptom for me, so...keep hurtin, boobies! Keep the hope alive! :thumbup: It's weird to switch gears from warding off AF with a pitchfork to beeegggging AF not to take too long because ya just want to move on to your next cycle. I know you know that feeling all too well, owl!

Miskas, I'm so sorry! I hope everything situates itself soon! :)

Well, my feeling is like yours...definitely possible that I O'd on CD14 and the only reason you can't see it in my temps is because of the stone/surgery/meds/etc. I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm hopeful. The thing that's most convincing is the soreness of my tatas. That's always a post-ovulation symptom for me, so...keep hurtin, boobies! Keep the hope alive! :thumbup: It's weird to switch gears from warding off AF with a pitchfork to beeegggging AF not to take too long because ya just want to move on to your next cycle. I know you know that feeling all too well, owl!

Yeaaah, I do. Unfortunately! :wacko: But I'm sure you will not go for 39 days. Don't worry. Let's think, if you O'd CD14 you're 6dpo. I'm supposedly 3dpo. So in 8 days-ish at most you should have your answer and hopefully in 11-ish I'll have mine! We got this :winkwink:

Well, owl, it looks as if your temp went down!! :) Are the OPKs getting closer to a positive?

Nope! Pretty much the same as yesterday, if anything slightly lighter. If I'm yet to ovulate I don't think it's coming in the immediate future. Temp's still right on the coverline so it'll be interesting to see what it does tomorrow.

How are you feeling this TWW?

I am feeling nothing. :) No symptoms. Right after ovulation my boobs did feel a bit tender but that is about it. That is now gone as well. So, I think the two cycles after my miscarriage I had a lot more progesterone going through my system than normal. Only 5dpo so anything can happen but I'm feeling that I'm out this cycle. We shall sese.

Oh, owl...how your chart plot thickens. It will be interesting to see what happens...I'll be stalking.

Isd, don't feel out yet! I'll be stalking your chart, too.

My temp went up some more today! FF won't even do me a solid and at least give me DOTTED crosshairs. Oh well...we'll see. If you look at my temps after I had surgery, they seem to be much more well-behaved. Good sign. I'm feeling more and more hopeful that I ovulated.

Crossing my fingers for you Isd! I understand though. If I did O I'm having zero symptoms so I can't even fathom that I could have conceived this month.

Dos, you have to have O'd! Your temps are up where your normal post-O temps are and they're so consistent. I'll be shocked if that's not the case.

I hope you're right! I'm just ready for AF to get here, because I am mentally renewed and ready to MAKE. A. BABY.

https://i58.tinypic.com/wbayr5.jpg​

Hey Ladies! Sorry I have been MIA recently, there's been a lot going on so been busy. I just got a new job, I start there in a few weeks. I love my current job but this will be a promotion of sorts at a different place so I'm excited about that but sad to leave at the same time.

Also got my bloodwork done on cd 3 which was yesterday along with an ultrasound. They said everything looks good and healthy so that's good news. Scheduled my HSG for next week. Trying to get as much done before I change jobs and my insurance changes!

Congrats to sheyan on the BFP! I still need to read back to get updated on everyone, I'm so behind!

ladies, question, i have a digital thermometer, that reads like 97.5 degrees, do i need to buy a different BBT thermometer, do they go lower than that? like 97.58 degrees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->