30 yo and TTC #1

That is definitely a line! I see it! I don't know if that is too low progesterone levels or not for pregnancy but if you are pregnant it should go up! Very excited for you! I say test in two more days again and see if the line gets darker!

Congrats! :) Very excited for you!

That is definitely a positive! I don't really know anything about the progesterone levels, but regardless - that's a positive! Congrats!

I can see a line wow congratulations. I wouldn't worry about the progesterone level I'd be dancing around the house like a lunatic! I

good morning to all... I see a line trumpetbeth

and ladies that's y I am here so early too... I usually get up about 2 time a night to pee.. so I got up at 12:38 and then 3:02am... did the test at 3:02..... and yup just like trumpetbeth's dh my dh also said though we saw a faint "+" it was still very very light... but it was there......

if af doesn't show we'll test again on sunday.......

gl to us alllll

how do I post a pic of the test guys.... I can't seem to get it... want to know what u think

congrats trumpet!

Sheyan- I believe you have to upload the picture to a site like flickr or something else of that nature (I think I did it from facebook). Then click the second to last icon on the tool bar in the quick reply message box, it kind of looks like mountains to me.

Excited to have more of you lovely ladies join Reggie and I! For those still in the TWW I am sending lots and lots of baby dust your way! For everyone else, lots of baby and ovulation dust to you too!

Trumpetbeth and sheyan how long have you both been trying for? Did you do anything different this month?

Congrats trumpet and she.

Good luck to everyone waiting this month. I haven't posted in a while but wanted to say I totally still stalk all of you, and your charts. I've just been so sick that I haven't been able to think straight. Good luck everyone.

Dos, glad you puppy made it through surgery. and I hope you are feeling better after your surgery. On to an office meeting with my client who is a paranoid schizophrenic. My job is always very interesting

owl, I see that they put possible crosshairs on your chart....Do you think you might have possibly ovulated early?! Your cm doesn't indicated that you did...

everyone.... For God is great and greatly to be praised

got a faint positive this morning with the clearblue easy test
bought a first response......
i never ever thought this day would come

BFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ladders.. i am 38 was married to my first husband at 23 .. he had no sperm i have always been told that all is well with me
got remarried last year and trying since june.. doctor said i had cysts and a fibroid,,, put on metformin and this was my first cycle on clomid
that's my story.. this is my first pregnancy and it's like it still isnt real yet.. :)
and if it can happen to me... it can surely happen to anyone

have faith

as you guys say.... i pray this bean sticks.....

owl, I see that they put possible crosshairs on your chart....Do you think you might have possibly ovulated early?! Your cm doesn't indicated that you did...

Yeah... First off the crosshairs were solid early today and now they're dotted so that's strange. Secondly, I know I had some weird CM CD8 or 9. Not EWCM or watery but way stretchier than normal creamy and I had a ton of CM in general. Way more than I'm having now. I just wasn't really paying that much attention because it was so early! So, I don't even know :cry: I just feel like my body is being such an asshole! Seriously, a 39 day cycle and no O and then to possibly O on CD9? Are you kidding me? I really, really wish I had started my OPKs earlier but I guess I had no way of knowing. I'm going to keep doing them for a while, see if I get another, larger temp jump. I'm not having any post O symptoms like people describe but I guess all I can do is wait and see what my temps/OPKs do and when AF arrives and start everything earlier next cycle. Boo.

Yeah... First off the crosshairs were solid early today and now they're dotted so that's strange. Secondly, I know I had some weird CM CD8 or 9. Not EWCM or watery but way stretchier than normal creamy and I had a ton of CM in general. Way more than I'm having now. I just wasn't really paying that much attention because it was so early! So, I don't even know :cry: I just feel like my body is being such an asshole! Seriously, a 39 day cycle and no O and then to possibly O on CD9? Are you kidding me? I really, really wish I had started my OPKs earlier but I guess I had no way of knowing. I'm going to keep doing them for a while, see if I get another, larger temp jump. I'm not having any post O symptoms like people describe but I guess all I can do is wait and see what my temps/OPKs do and when AF arrives and start everything earlier next cycle. Boo.

I know it probably doesn't help, but my BD schedule looked like pretty similar to yours except I had two days in a row, two days off and day after O. And that was the month I got my BFP. So, even if you did already O, you are not completely out this month. Good luck honey.

everyone.... For God is great and greatly to be praised

got a faint positive this morning with the clearblue easy test
bought a first response......
i never ever thought this day would come

BFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ladders.. i am 38 was married to my first husband at 23 .. he had no sperm i have always been told that all is well with me
got remarried last year and trying since june.. doctor said i had cysts and a fibroid,,, put on metformin and this was my first cycle on clomid
that's my story.. this is my first pregnancy and it's like it still isnt real yet.. :)
and if it can happen to me... it can surely happen to anyone

have faith

as you guys say.... i pray this bean sticks.....

I'm hoping for a sticky bean for you!

congrats sheyan!

Owl, good luck! Even if you did O you have a chance....:) and we're in the two week together...very close to same dpo! :)

Hope, are you in the tww?!

congrats sheyan!

Owl, good luck! Even if you did O you have a chance....:) and we're in the two week together...very close to same dpo! :)

Hope, are you in the tww?!
Hi ISD. how are you feeling ?? yup i am in my TWW. my AF is due next week ( in 7 days0 what about you ??

I am. Only 4 days in so keeping my fingers crossed. Do you chart at all?! Do you have any symptoms?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->