30 yo and TTC #1

Isd it is a good sign and did come from me and Dos but as she said we are known to pay waaay too much attention to the old boobies in the tww. I realised that after I'd got af that the month I'd found veins and spider veins was when I'd been looking at them in my dressing table mirror which has 20 brights bulbs around it, surprised I couldn't see my internal organs through my skin they are that bright. Previously I'd been checking in the bathroom mirror. I have also admittedly drawn pictures of where these veins are so I can study if I get more. God what has ttc done to me lol.

Rforreal glad the initial bloods are okay must be a weight off your mind. What happens now?

Curious keep us informed with those pesky opks! And you mrsk. Sometimes wonder if my opks make me feel better or worse but certainly can't give them up the lack of control scares me

Mrs k - I'm not entirely sure because I use the digital ones (I don't trust myself to interpret lines), but I'd imagine it depends on how faint we're talking. Can you upload a picture?

Oh and ladders, I've seriously considered taking pictures of my bb's for comparison. Lol...I haven't done it yet, but I have told DH to study hard and make a mental note.

I already tossed it, but I'll do another one tonight. It was pretty clearly there, but nowhere near the control line darkness.

Thanks ladies! I hope this is my bfp but we just never know until that positive test! Keeping my fingers crossed.

MrsK I'd say it's possible for your positive OPK to come up on cd14 I guess it just depends on how dark it gets during the next few days but I'd say get the clearblue digital so at least you know when its positive! :)

Dos, I see where you edited your chart! :) I never knew that is what the blue lines meant! :) I have also considered taking pictures of my boobs around my areolas so I'd know if they were getting darker! LOL But I never have b/c I'd be too scared someone would find it!

JCM, that's so great that they have an idea of what's going on and have you on the right treatment. I bet you get your BFP in no time now! How exciting that it worked so fast for your cousin. I hope the shots get easier. My DH is a type I diabetic, has been since he was 2, and he won't even take his insulin shots in his stomach. He says it's awful there.

lsd, I'll be waiting impatiently starting tomorrow for your test results! :)

Hope you get a positive soon, MrsK!

Ladders - next steps are an HSG for me and another set of blood work. My hubby has bloodwork and a SA with a wash. Once that is all done, we meet with our FS again and make a more educated plan. Slowly but surely getting there!

Lsd - fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

So, took my test this morning and got a BFN! Surprise! I'm only 8dpo so I know it's early! I just want to know asap! :)

Forgot to retest last night, so I'll do it this afternoon. Afternoon is supposed to be better for opks, right?

You guys, this sucks. I'm starting to plan the trip we're taking to Australia in July (work is sending DH to a conference and I'm tagging along) and the one thing DH keeps talking about is scuba diving on the reefs. While putting all this time and energy into researching the best places to do that, it occurred to me, I could be pregnant then. I had thought about doing the rest of the trip while pregnant but not diving. Internet is pretty firm on the fact, diving is bad while pregnant. But of course I don't know for sure if I will be or not. It really sucks because diving or not diving affects where we go, how long we stay there, etc. All of which definitely needs to be decided beforehand. Even if I say, okay we'll plan to dive and if I'm pregnant just DH will do it, well, we were talking about getting certified before we went but I hate to spend that money now if I wouldn't even be able to use it.

I literally just realized all of this. I have to talk to DH about it tonight. I kind of foresee him suggesting that if we didn't catch it this cycle, maybe we shouldn't try until after the trip. I don't want to do that. It just sucks though. If I could know for sure I'd be pregnant I would (mostly) happily sit it out. I mean it would be a little sad to miss an opportunity like that but it'd be worth it. But the fact is I can't know and that sucks!

Yes, Mrsk. It's best to take it early to later in the afternoon. Hold your pee for at least 2-3 hours. Only take it in the morning if you're close to a positive!

Owl, that does suck! But how awesome! You're going to Australia! :) I want to go with you! I miss it so much. You know though, depending on where you are going for the diving you might be able to go snorkeling instead! It's just as beautiful! :)

I know what you mean though. Planning stuff while ttc is very tough! All you can think about is what if I am pregnant, I can't do that! But then if you aren't pregnant you can but you don't want to commit yet...so ... I understand! :) I'm so sorry!

BTW, are you closer to a positive OPK yet?!

Curious I know how you feel.. Same here my DH and I are planing a trip around end of July and he thinks we should take it easy in June if it doesn't happen by then and I don't think this is right :( we don't have to stop now which is good coz where we are going there is not much for diving or such activities but still that sucks :(

However welcome to Australia ^_^ july is a bit cold in sydney but not Gold Coast :)

isd.. Any news ?! I can't wait for ur bfp:) I have a feeling it's coming soon :)

Yup, as expected that was DH's suggestion! He was mostly kidding though, probably because he suspected what my response to that would be. So glad you guys know where I'm coming from. So frustrating.

Thanks for that lsd! I'm going to look into places where you can snorkel or dive off the same boat tour just in case I am pregnant.

Speaking of which, do either of you have any recommendations for places or tours to go to the Great Barrier Reef? You live in Sydney, right Hope? And that's where you lived lsd? I will definitely have to quiz you both closer to July about places to go there! I think we're planning to spend 3ish days in Sydney with an extra day or 2 to do day trips from Sydney. Then the conference is in Brisbane. Then the reef!

Nope, my OPKs are no darker lsd. Something will happen here, either AF or a BFP or a positive OPK, lol!

Hope, no news today! Not even a hint of a line on my test. My boobs are tender but like last two cycles that seems to be the norm now. Plus the veins in my boobs have calmed down a lot. It's still a bit more visible than normal but not as crazy as before. So we'll see! :)

ok so i officially started temping this morning.. lets see how this goes :)

not sure how to post it to my signature...

Owl, isn't that the worst? It's surprisingly hard to plan around being maybe pregnant.

OPK tonight is pale, paler than the first one. It's normal for them to vary some, right? Guess I should do some more thorough OPK research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->