30 yo and TTC #1

I guess it depends on how long you held your pee in for and how much water you had.

i had the same problem , and yes i figured i had water during the waiting period.. try to do it again and stop having water or coffee for sometime before you test ..

i stopped charting but this is what i got .. and i had positve OPK on 26,27 and 28th of feb. so confusing.

Ugh guys. I'm feeling a bit down today. This morning I took my temp and it went WAY down. I thought one of two things, period could be WAY early or Implantation is happening. So when I went up to pee and after I wiped I saw some blood. Sorry if this is TMI feel free to stop now if you'd like! :) I assumed maybe since I have those two cysts and I could feel them flaring up just a tiny bit maybe them rubbing together but I don't think that is it. So, I am just a bit down today. I think my period is coming on and I am not too happy about this. Plus this would mean that I had a short luteal phase which indicates maybe something is wrong?!

Ugh. I wish I could just wish for a baby and have it happen! I'm so sad today.

i had the same problem , and yes i figured i had water during the waiting period.. try to do it again and stop having water or coffee for sometime before you test ..

Thanks! I thought it might be something like that. So hard to be consistent with testing, especially in the afternoon.

LSD, I know it could be period or cysts being a pain, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for implantation bleeding.

Good luck with the temping Miskas!

OPKs definitely get annoying MrsK. I'll find myself drinking water or heading for the bathroom and then swearing. But hopefully you can just use them for a few days and then be done.

Hope, I can't see your chart from that link. It just says not update.

lsd, sorry to hear about the spotting :( Don't count yourself out until you're truly out. And don't worry about your LP unless it's a consistent thing. But I'm hoping this is implantation as well!

Thanks ladies. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that it is implantation bleeding. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning when I take my temp! I just don't want to wait that long! haha. Impatient. I've been obsessing over this and been googling it all day instead of doing my work. One of the downsides to working from home! I actually cried this morning so hopefully if I am not pregnant this month I will feel okay with it now!

Hoping for implantation bleed for you because it seems too soon to be af. We've all had a good feeling about you this cycle so fingers crossed we are right and keep us informed

Good luck with the temping Miskas!

OPKs definitely get annoying MrsK. I'll find myself drinking water or heading for the bathroom and then swearing. But hopefully you can just use them for a few days and then be done.

Hope, I can't see your chart from that link. It just says not update.

lsd, sorry to hear about the spotting :( Don't count yourself out until you're truly out. And don't worry about your LP unless it's a consistent thing. But I'm hoping this is implantation as well!
Curious.. it won't work.. i tried over and over :( but on the FF website it does.. anyhow i will try again for next month :)

Well ladies I had my HSG today. It was super weird but I'm glad it's done. I won't have the official word until I schedule a follow up with my doctor but the nurse practitioner said everything looked clear to her. :happydance: So that's good news! Hopefully this means that we are only dealing with my hubby's sperm issues and not two things. I still have one more round of blood work but that's infectious disease workup so I'm not concerned about that coming back abnormal.

Hubby goes to get his SA with a wash tomorrow. Then we can schedule our follow up to make a plan. This process takes so long! Or I'm just so impatient. Oh well. Getting there!

Ugh guys. I'm feeling a bit down today. This morning I took my temp and it went WAY down. I thought one of two things, period could be WAY early or Implantation is happening. So when I went up to pee and after I wiped I saw some blood. Sorry if this is TMI feel free to stop now if you'd like! :) I assumed maybe since I have those two cysts and I could feel them flaring up just a tiny bit maybe them rubbing together but I don't think that is it. So, I am just a bit down today. I think my period is coming on and I am not too happy about this. Plus this would mean that I had a short luteal phase which indicates maybe something is wrong?!

Ugh. I wish I could just wish for a baby and have it happen! I'm so sad today.

So sorry! I wouldn't worry about the LP unless it's consistent. I've had a month where my LP was 10 days but it's usually 12. Also, some women take longer for a temp to rise after ovulation so you could have ovulated a day earlier than it looks. But don't count yourself out! It could be implantation or just spotting, it doesn't mean you are out or there is a problem. Hoping the best for you!

Sorry if this post is short and I don't cover everything. I've been plagued with the worst of my headaches for the past 3 days.

RF - so glad things are looking positive so far!
lsd - I'm so sorry for your stress. Every month I seem to go through this because I always spot a little before AF at the right time for IB. It sucks a lot not knowing. I'm hoping the best for you.

Crap, I know I'm forgetting someone. I love you all. That should cover it. :)

Oh and btw, I'm glad it's relatively impossible for me to be pregnant this month because with my temp jump today and other symptoms I'm having, I'd be on the symptom spotting boat...below deck...in a straight jacket.

Sorry if this post is short and I don't cover everything. I've been plagued with the worst of my headaches for the past 3 days.

RF - so glad things are looking positive so far!
lsd - I'm so sorry for your stress. Every month I seem to go through this because I always spot a little before AF at the right time for IB. It sucks a lot not knowing. I'm hoping the best for you.

Crap, I know I'm forgetting someone. I love you all. That should cover it. :)

Oh and btw, I'm glad it's relatively impossible for me to be pregnant this month because with my temp jump today and other symptoms I'm having, I'd be on the symptom spotting boat...below deck...in a straight jacket.

Hope you feel better Dos! Get some rest!

Thanks Dos! I hope that you get some rest and get rid of those nasty headaches!

So glad to hear your results are looking positive RF! That's great news.

Feel better Dos. You're just having a rough month left and right! Next month has to be better :)

Hey there. Just a quick stop in to say I hope everyone is doing well.

Dos, hope you are feeling better.
Rfor, glad the tests seem good.
Miskas, have fun temping.
I know I missed a bunch of news in this.
Good luck to everyone in the tww.

And yes, I still totally stalk all of you and your charts.

Doing well. Morning sickness got really bad yesterday and I threw up for the first time. In true me fashion, instead of happening at work or home where I spend most of my time, it happened in a public stall at an Arby's along the highway on my way back from a seminar with my poor coworker who was driving hovering near by. Awesome!

Glad things are going well so far Rfor it will be so much easier if just the one thing to battle with. Keep us informed of your hubby's results as what happens next. My dh has less than perfect sa results so I'm interested to here what the steps are with that. We decided to wait until July august before going back for further testing but we haven't been trying as long as you guys so feel that I should wait and not be the impatient person I am. Think you've been really good waiting until now and I hope it goes really quickly and well for you.
Hope you feel better soon dos but hopefully get these headaches out of the way now so on top form for next cycle.

I'm 8dpo and honestly couldn't feel more non pregnant if I tried. Thought I had extra cm yesterday but looked at my notes and had last cycle too. Really really feel like this cycle was a bust and I'm really wondering how anyone actually gets pregnant.

Any news Isd?

So my temperature went back up this morning (saying a small yay!) but trying not to get too excited about that. I took a test this morning and got a negative but it is still early. After my very emotional day yesterday I had to come to terms with whatever happens so I don't plan on testing again until Sunday. Last cycle I only had a 12 day lp but my average period lasts 35 days so Friday is 12 dpo but next Monday is 15 dpo so I think Sunday is a great time to test! :) I have also noticed I have been a bit gassy (farting a lot more and my diet has not changed recently). Plus that vein in my areola is still very very visible so FINGERS CROSSED!! :)

RforReal, I'm glad everything looks good and you're only dealing with the one thing! Is there anything that ya'll can do to up your chances or speed up the process for yall?!

Ladders, don't count yourself out so soon! I have heard of lots of people having no symptoms and getting pregnant! Maybe that's a good sign since the past few cycles you've had signs! ;-)

Dos, how are those headaches going?!

Hope, you're in the tww as well, right? Any signs for you?!

PD, that's funny! They say that nausea is a very good sign for a healthy baby, though! :)

Owl, No positive OPKs, looks like you ovulated early! Plus, your chart looks triphasic.. Maybe we both get positives!! :)

I also just want to tell all you ladies how wonderful ya'll are! It's so nice to be able to come on here and obsess and not feel like I'm totally crazy! Thank ya'll for listening and continuing to listen in the future! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->