30 yo and TTC #1

Ugh, sorry Reggie. But at least you have a good story, right? You can tell your child about it when they're older. I still remember my mom throwing up in the Taco Bell parking lot when pregnant with my brother, lol. Hope you feel better!

Yay lsd! Glad to see the temp went back up. That spotting sounds super exciting to me now! I'd love to share a BFP with you but definitely don't read too much into my chart. I was super warm when I woke up to temp. When I woke up a couple hours later and wasn't warm I temped again and my temp was right on the coverline. I recorded the one that was at my normal time with more consecutive sleep before it but I don't think it's accurate. In any case, I'm still suspicious! I think I'm going to keep up the OPKs! But I sooo hope I O'd CD9.

I also just want to tell all you ladies how wonderful ya'll are! It's so nice to be able to come on here and obsess and not feel like I'm totally crazy! Thank ya'll for listening and continuing to listen in the future! :)
ISD i am totally with u.. it is a great group and it is soo easy to share things here .. so thanks for everyone :)

as for me i am in my TWW. usually my period is very regular so i am epecting it any time today or tmorrow max. i have no symptoms at all. i had sore bb and cramps few days ago but now all gone. just the normal AF symptoms as sore stomach and back.. the only odd thing this month that i am supper hungry.
i have no hopes for this month and i know i am out to be honest.

anything new for u ?? i really have high hopes for u :)

nothing new really just some massive headaches, a bit gassy (farted a few times lol) and boobs are still tender. Plus I'm a bit hungrier.

I'm so hopeful for you lsd! Everything looks so good so far.

Hope, I'm sorry you feel out but I'll hold out hope for you! Have you tested at all?

I just ordered some maca supplements for DH and I both to take (plus some more PreSeed applicators). I'm kinda excited about the maca. I've done a lot of reading about it, and it has so many benefits.

Hi Dos.. no i havent yet but if i don't have it by omorrow night then i sure well.. mine usually comes in in afternoon and its still morning time here ...
howevere the sore back and being hungry is the very bigs signs on her coming.. next month preseed for sure an EPO also vitemens for my DH. maca i will look it up now :)

Hey, I have heard of Maca and thought of taking it myself!! :) Good luck with that. Where did you order it?!

ok, so day 3 temping, all 3 days 97.07, 97.05, 97.01, im not sure if you all can see my chart, i just see the url in my signature....

Miskas, you have the right idea, you got the thumbnail code on HTML, you should use the thumbnail code on the bbCode.

Feel slightly moany today. Really don't think I have a chance this cycle and after seven months of trying I don't know when or if it will ever happen. Seems so easy for everyone else. Trying to relax and not stress but so much to think about. Really ready for my bfp now but when I shut my eyes I can't see it in my head so worried that's a bad sign

Ladders, I'm sorry. I understand. It's tough when you see everyone else getting their BFP! It's so hard to stay positive and optimistic.

I myself don't feel any symptoms today. Not feeling that I am pregnant. 11dpo and got a negative on a test. I know I'm not out until AF shows. Just not feeling as optimistic as yesterday.

Big hugs, Ladders. I know I haven't been in this race long enough to relate, but I do know a bunch of women who tried for over a year and now have beautiful babies. At least one of them has a couple kids now. You'll get your turn, even if getting there is hell.

its a new day and a new hope.. hope everyone here is going well ..

anything new ISD?? well for me my AF should be on today and i guess it will come on time .. so i accept it now :)

Well, I hope AF stays away for you Hope! :)

Nothing new here. I feel very normal today! I keep looking at my chart thinking how random to have both an implantation dip AND spotting! That is keeping the hope alive a bit! I normally have 34 day cycles I think (could be wrong) so I am going to wait til at least the end of the weekend or beginning of next week before any more tests. I just can't see another negative!

Thanks Mrsk. You should be ovulating soon? How are the opks going for you?!

Any day now, I hope! Trying to go for BD every other night til I think I've ovulated.

The OPKs are..... ok? I really suck at consistency, honestly. I'm doing them at the wrong time, I'm drinking too much water, I'm not holding it long enough before using them. It's just too hard to be consistent with my schedule. I get home really late in tax season and I can't really test at work. So far I'm getting varying degrees of faint lines. I'm going to assume that, if I never get a true positive, that if I stop getting faint lines in a couple days that I ovulated and missed it. Still better than not having anything to go by.

I'm hoping this is our month, because if it isn't I think we'll be taking a couple months off. It would be fun timing - I'd be due on my mom's birthday, and viable on our wedding anniversary ;)

ah. well my fingers are crossed for you as well! Here's to March and BFP!!! :)

You know, an easy way to find out when you ovulated would be to start taking your temps every morning. It might not give you a heads up but at least let you know when you did!

I don't think I could handle temping. I'm a terrible sleeper, so I don't get 3 hours in a row of good sleep, especially since I can't take my melatonin while TTC. I wake up at different times on different days, DH wakes me up when he's getting ready, the temperature in the room varies a lot because we have crappy insulation in the bedroom. And I'm usually too foggy to think clearly when I just woke up. And no way in HELL am I getting up early on my day off to temp! Sleeping in while I can :coffee: ;)

Haha. I understand. I'm a pretty easy sleeper! Well, except for yesterday, the day after my dip. I was a bit excited or anxious to know what my temp would be. I slept good but woke up 30 minutes early and took my temp then. I took my temp again 30 min later and it was the same temp. So I felt good about it! :)

Maybe your way is better. Less stress! ;-)

I've never been so excited to start spotting! AF is definitely on its way...woke up with cramping and a temp nosedive and then started spotting this evening. I'm just soooo ready for CD1 and a real chance!

Oh lsd, I'm so excited for you. Everything is just so promising.

Hope, has AF officially arrived today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->