30 yo and TTC #1

Miskas, are you sure it's AF? Ovulation bleeding is common I think. Have you ever had that before? Looking at your temps, they're awfully low to be post-ovulation. Check this article out. https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/ovulation-bleeding/

Dos i think you were right! its gone today, and my temp took a nosedive this morning. :thumbup: DH was feeling better so i managed to talk him into a BD..

Also woke up yesterday and today with a huge headache, and crazy tender BB's..

Trumpetbeth, you're right. The baby really doesn't need cookies :haha: There's really no reason that I can see for me to not use WW to maintain my weight during the first trimester, even if I'm not trying to lose anything, so I should really stop focusing on quitting asap. I want to keep my options open for waterbirth, so I need to make sure my BMI doesn't go above 40, and I think they measure that while pregnant, not pre-pregnancy.

Miskas, woohoo!! Glad it wasn't an early AF!

Ladders, I've never done acupuncture (scared of needles), but I've heard a lot of great things about it, for fertility. I was always really skeptical, but DH's boss does acupuncture, and they see improvements in health, and I know camels are not subject to the placebo effect, so maybe there's something to it! Good luck this month!

ladders, I've heard great things about acupuncture. I have the same skepticism as a scientist, but if it works... At the very least I don't think it could hurt! I understand about the cost issue though.

Yay Miskas! I hope this is your month! Glad to hear it wasn't AF.

Acupuncture consultation and first session booked for Thursday!

Yay ladders! That's exciting. Definitely tell us how it goes and hopefully it brings you your BFP :)

I went ahead and ordered Vitex. Part of me wants to wait and see what my body does naturally but I also don't think I can handle a third anovulatory cycle without knowing I'm trying SOMETHING. So we'll see. I'd like to wait and start it next cycle if possible.

Is implantation pain a thing? I've got some sharp little pains in the right general area this afternoon, but I don't know what it is. Yoga kicked my ass today, but this isn't a muscle soreness kind of hurt.

Is implantation pain a thing? I've got some sharp little pains in the right general area this afternoon, but I don't know what it is. Yoga kicked my ass today, but this isn't a muscle soreness kind of hurt.

Yup, definitely happens! Called Mittelschmerz. Sounds good!

I googled it first chance I got after posting. I've never gotten ovulation pain, so I wasn't really sure what to look for. I hope it isn't just my body getting revenge for trying a more advanced yoga class today!

I went on a fairly routine toiletry shopping trip with DH yesterday. DH works for a holistic veterinarian, so they're very hippy dippy natural anti-unnecessary chemicals, and so on, and it's rubbed off on him. I'm generally of the "If it doesn't immediately kill me, it must be fine" school of thought. I needed shampoo and face soap, and I knew I needed a facesoap without salicylic acid because it's a no-no in pregnancy. I find one, hand it to DH to double check that I didn't miss the SA, and he gives me a shocked look and says "It had EDTA in it!" Blank look from me... I grab another one, and get "There are parabens in this!" Oy... So he goes over to the face soap aisle, looks at all the soaps, and finally I get "well, parabens aren't too bad, I mean, they enter the blood stream, but there's no evidence that they do anything in the blood stream. I guess the second one you picked is the best." Half of me is rolling my eyes, and the other half of me wants to hand him all my toiletries for review now... :dohh: :wacko:

Hi ladies.. it has been a while.. but i have been stalking you on and off... this weekend i had the worst weekend.. with some bleeding and flu i thought i lost the baby .. but thank god he or she is still fine .. 3 more weeks to be out of the scary zone..

LSD how was that weekend away ??

i can't say this is the reason i got preganant, but pre-seed is a great help.. who ever can use it plz do .. and best of luck :)

Hi ladies.. it has been a while.. but i have been stalking you on and off... this weekend i had the worst weekend.. with some bleeding and flu i thought i lost the baby .. but thank god he or she is still fine .. 3 more weeks to be out of the scary zone..

LSD how was that weekend away ??

i can't say this is the reason i got preganant, but pre-seed is a great help.. who ever can use it plz do .. and best of luck :)

Hope, I'm sorry you had such a scary weekend. Have you been to the doctor yet? They scheduled me at 8 weeks and I have been going crazy wanting to know that everything is alright. I still don't feel any different other than being bloated a little.
We used preseed also

Hope I'm glad things are okay must have been a rough weekend for you and hubby.

How is everyone doing? Have things gone quiet as everyone is concentrating on bding? Quite a few of us just had or coming up to the big o it looks like. Iv just been for full wax to hopefully spur on the bding. My god the things I'm prepared to do to get up the duff!

Hope I'm glad things are okay must have been a rough weekend for you and hubby.

How is everyone doing? Have things gone quiet as everyone is concentrating on bding? Quite a few of us just had or coming up to the big o it looks like. Iv just been for full wax to hopefully spur on the bding. My god the things I'm prepared to do to get up the duff!

Haha, you're a braver woman than I! I hope your DH appreciates it.

I'm starting to get impatient :D I've tested a couple times, negative, but it's still way early. I'm still not even 48 hours from that pinching I felt that might have been implantation.

I'm doing my best not to symptom spot, but I'm not too good at it. My back is still sore, and the rest of me is recovered from the really hardcore yoga class I did on Sunday, so I don't know if that's a symptom, maybe? Or maybe I just worked my back harder than my arms. I've been peeing a lot, but I always pee a lot, so it's hard to say if it's more than normal. Why why WHY can't we just know instantly??

Hi ladies... it's been a while since I've posted. Haven't been doing too well. Last month, AF came and surprised us. So we're trying again and this time I bought the OPK (Clearblue). I don't know if y'all remember, but I was having trouble calculating my ovulation days, etc. So... I have been testing myself with the OPK and I haven't had a smiley face yet! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if something's wrong with me... or I have completely miscalculated my ovualtion days for a while now.

Cycle: 03/13-03/18
Tested: 03/22, 03/23, 03/24, 03/25 - NO SMILEY FACE
Intimate: 03/22, 03/25
Cycle Length: 26 days

I'm so confused.

It could be you're just ovulating later than expected. The 25th would be CD 12 if my math is good, right? Maybe you have a shorter luteal phase and you'll get your surge in the next few days.

There is a chance you missed the start of your lh surge If you started testing on cd as the first day you will always get a blank as the holder is calibrating. I usually have a 26 day cycle and it days to start testing cd 7. Don't worry if you missed it you look like you had some good timed bding and keep testing just in case you are having a longer cycle. Which ones do you have the dual hormone ones or the regular ones? How many cycles have you been ttc?

I'm doing my best not to symptom spot, but I'm not too good at it. My back is still sore, and the rest of me is recovered from the really hardcore yoga class I did on Sunday, so I don't know if that's a symptom, maybe? Or maybe I just worked my back harder than my arms. I've been peeing a lot, but I always pee a lot, so it's hard to say if it's more than normal. Why why WHY can't we just know instantly??

This all sounds really exciting! I have a good feeling for you :)

There is a chance you missed the start of your lh surge If you started testing on cd as the first day you will always get a blank as the holder is calibrating. I usually have a 26 day cycle and it days to start testing cd 7. Don't worry if you missed it you look like you had some good timed bding and keep testing just in case you are having a longer cycle. Which ones do you have the dual hormone ones or the regular ones? How many cycles have you been ttc?

Well, I read the directions on the clearblue and it stated that if your cycle averages 26 days, then to start testing on day 9 of your cycle (which I did). I'm pretty sure I bought the regular ones... It's the digital one with a pack of 20 testers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->