31, CD5 Need a buddy

So frustrating lysh!! Hopefully af comes on full blown soon for you so u can start a new cycle hope or an unexpected BFP :)

I don't know my normal lp length as I got off the pill then pregnant right away then a miscarriage and only one natural period 32 days after my miscarriage. So I have no idea what normal is for me. However Friday is 32 days and most likely that's long or spot on. Just very confused along with most!

Well ladies the witch officially got me in full force this morning. Sad but ok about it bust want to learn to be calmer about ttc this month. Any advice? Also confused on what day is cd1. Is it today or Tuesday when I was spotting?

Hope for BFP for you all!!

als..so sorry. As for advice on being calmer, I don't think I would be a good one to give that, lol. I was a bit OCD this month. I dream about temping and totally wore DH out. I was more relaxed in the TWW (except for yesterday) than I have been historically. I just try to distract myself with work or social activities.

For CD1, I've heard it both ways. Some say to count the first day you see anything, and some say that it has to be actual "flow." If you use fertility friend, it doesn't count it until you mark the day with actual flow (light, medium, heavy).

Thanks Native! I know, I have a very OCD personality as well so it is going to be a challenge to stay calm, but that is my personal goal and I am going to do everything possible to meet it as often as possible!!

Also, I have been lazy about exercise for the past month or so. Will beginning exercise again affect my chances for this upcoming month???

How is everyone doing today?

I can't wait for my pc at home to be up and running.....I am a little OCD too so you can imagine what its like not having access to a pc at home, lol.

So sorry to everyone experiencing a new cycle....but let's see what we can all do to get those positive results this next month.

How are woolls and nativetexan doing with the bfp? Nativetexan I think any doctor should be more then okay right now. lilfoosh gave you some good advice and it will help to rest your mind and thanks lilfoosh for the smile you gave me today in your post. We do tend to make mountains out of mole hills at times!

Today marks CD 3 for me. I am countinuing to chart on countdown to pregnancy. It will be interesting to compare my cycles against eachother.

Hiya ladies,

Sorry to hear all theose back on a new cycle. Im not doing too bad, have booked in for a GP visit on th 3rd Oct so Ill be 6+1 then. Hoping to either get bloods or a scan done to reassure me. Here is a little pic of a test today, 17DPO.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test6233

Hopefully everyone is doing well x x

So excited for you both. For those of us starting a new cycle, it will be nice to continue to have one another's support!

I am out of Internet at home as well and man is it difficult!!!!

I'm glad I gave people a little smile, that was the goal. :)

Sorry Als! :hugs: I have been told to start counting from the first day of full/red flow, but others have said that if you have regular spotting (for instance 1 day before AF every month) you can count that. Personally I don't count spotting at all.

I stay (sort of) calm by telling myself I can't do anything about it anyway. I will find out one way or another and I know how looonnnnggggg pregnancy feels so finding out at the absolute first possible moment is not high on my list of priorities. I temp and chart because it gives me a sense of control, even though I know I'm not controlling anything, it still lets me feel like I'm doing something. I know that when my perfect baby is ready for me I will be ready for him or her and I am doing everything in my power to make sure that I'm am in prime condition both physically and mentally.

The month I got pregnant with our son I went to the dr because it had been 6 months of ttc and nothing was happening. I was panicked because I knew I had ovarian cysts and I was positive that I was infertile. The doc listened to me cry at him and sent me for some tests, Nov 26th I had the blood drawn. Jan 5th was my follow up appointment, they were going to let me know what the blood tests showed if I would have to have surgery to unblock a tube or something similarly scary. I was also prescribed Clomid and was to start taking it after I got my next period. So all we could do was wait. I was terrified. We waited for AF to show her face and for the first time in months I was actually impatiently wishing she would come along already. We waited, and waited and then I started getting sick, like a cold, all stuffed up and sore throat. We were supposed to go out for drinks with my co-workers and I decided because I was pretty sure I was late, that I would POAS just for shits and giggles. It came back super positive in less than 30 seconds. So we bought 3 more and I peed on them too. That was Dec 15th.

At my Jan 5th appointment the doc told me my blood test turned up negative, I had just told him about the 4 BFPS, so he sent me for more bloods (we bought another HPT on the way home and I peed on that one to prove to myself that it was still positive). Turns out I had conceived directly before or immediately after the original blood work was done so it didn't show up, but when the nurse called to confirm the pregnancy she said to DH "Oh boy, yup, she is DEFINITELY pregnant. Her HCG levels are through the roof!", I was almost 2 months along and normally they do those tests much earlier.

So, my January appointment didn't go how we had thought it would originally and now I have my baby boy. He is perfect. It doesn't matter to me how long I have to wait because I know I will get that feeling again, when I find out I'm going to have another baby. And it will be perfect. The Clomid is still sitting in our closet, expired and waiting to be thrown out. It still saddens me when AF shows but that just means my baby wasn't ready to meet me yet. Something so scary one minute can be instantly turned around into something spectacular. I guess that is why I can stay calm.

:hugs:

NICE line Woolls!! The digi will be exciting, when the word "PREGNANT" comes up!

I'm glad I gave people a little smile, that was the goal. :)

Sorry Als! :hugs: I have been told to start counting from the first day of full/red flow, but others have said that if you have regular spotting (for instance 1 day before AF every month) you can count that. Personally I don't count spotting at all.

I stay (sort of) calm by telling myself I can't do anything about it anyway. I will find out one way or another and I know how looonnnnggggg pregnancy feels so finding out at the absolute first possible moment is not high on my list of priorities. I temp and chart because it gives me a sense of control, even though I know I'm not controlling anything, it still lets me feel like I'm doing something. I know that when my perfect baby is ready for me I will be ready for him or her and I am doing everything in my power to make sure that I'm am in prime condition both physically and mentally.

The month I got pregnant with our son I went to the dr because it had been 6 months of ttc and nothing was happening. I was panicked because I knew I had ovarian cysts and I was positive that I was infertile. The doc listened to me cry at him and sent me for some tests, Nov 26th I had the blood drawn. Jan 5th was my follow up appointment, they were going to let me know what the blood tests showed if I would have to have surgery to unblock a tube or something similarly scary. I was also prescribed Clomid and was to start taking it after I got my next period. So all we could do was wait. I was terrified. We waited for AF to show her face and for the first time in months I was actually impatiently wishing she would come along already. We waited, and waited and then I started getting sick, like a cold, all stuffed up and sore throat. We were supposed to go out for drinks with my co-workers and I decided because I was pretty sure I was late, that I would POAS just for shits and giggles. It came back super positive in less than 30 seconds. So we bought 3 more and I peed on them too. That was Dec 15th.

At my Jan 5th appointment the doc told me my blood test turned up negative, I had just told him about the 4 BFPS, so he sent me for more bloods (we bought another HPT on the way home and I peed on that one to prove to myself that it was still positive). Turns out I had conceived directly before or immediately after the original blood work was done so it didn't show up, but when the nurse called to confirm the pregnancy she said to DH "Oh boy, yup, she is DEFINITELY pregnant. Her HCG levels are through the roof!", I was almost 2 months along and normally they do those tests much earlier.

So, my January appointment didn't go how we had thought it would originally and now I have my baby boy. He is perfect. It doesn't matter to me how long I have to wait because I know I will get that feeling again, when I find out I'm going to have another baby. And it will be perfect. The Clomid is still sitting in our closet, expired and waiting to be thrown out. It still saddens me when AF shows but that just means my baby wasn't ready to meet me yet. Something so scary one minute can be instantly turned around into something spectacular. I guess that is why I can stay calm.

:hugs:

Thanks LilFoosh....you just made me tear up reading that story. What hope that gives to me and I'm sure all of us who got BFN's. Really makes me truly believe it will happen and I need to keep on living happily until it does. Thank you so much!
What an exciting time of life this is too...I need to keep remembering that :)

It was so nice reading all the posts today! AF came full force...which was weird because my temp. started to rise again! That is a first for me. I called my doc today. He said it is not normal for me to be spotting so early as I am taking prometrium, and he was not happy to hear that my LP was only 10 days this month, so he is having me come in for an ultra sound. He said he is not worried though.....well I am glad he isn't because I am!!! lol So now I need to wait for the nurse to contact me so I can get going on that.

Woolls...it was very exciting to see your test!!!! You did get your holiday baby!!!!!

Lysh...FX'ed that all is good in the baby making machine...keep us posted. So sorry she got you today too. Seems like she is on the prowl this month from everything I'm reading. ON to July babies!!!

That sucks Lysh. :hugs: Maybe the temp rise is from the progesterone? Progesterone is what makes our temp rise after O so maybe the pills are doing something but is taking longer to do it's job? Hopefully the doc will be able to figure out what is happening and it's an easy fix!

Yes, we shall see what the doctor finds out. I definitely should not be spotting 8dpo though, so something must be going on. Wonder if it is stress too. I have always had short cycles and a short LP, but maybe stress is making it worse. Who knows.....I guess after the initial disappointment, with every month comes new hope.

Yes, we shall see what the doctor finds out. I definitely should not be spotting 8dpo though, so something must be going on. Wonder if it is stress too. I have always had short cycles and a short LP, but maybe stress is making it worse. Who knows.....I guess after the initial disappointment, with every month comes new hope.

I agree with the new hope. I am giving myself another day or 2 and then only positivity and hope :)

Lysh- I hope your doc visit goes well.

How is everyone else feeling today? My good friend who is also TTC just got AF yesterday. I'm very sad for her. It was her first month on clomid and they have been trying for quite a while.

I was able to get in with a doctor and have an appt today at 1pm. I called and begged them, lol. The lines on my tests are getting darker, and the one this morning was as dark as the control line. I will be more at ease when they can tell me my levels are good though.

Happy Friday everyone!! :)

Lysh- I hope your doc visit goes well.

How is everyone else feeling today? My good friend who is also TTC just got AF yesterday. I'm very sad for her. It was her first month on clomid and they have been trying for quite a while.

I was able to get in with a doctor and have an appt today at 1pm. I called and begged them, lol. The lines on my tests are getting darker, and the one this morning was as dark as the control line. I will be more at ease when they can tell me my levels are good though.

Happy Friday everyone!! :)

So happy for you Native!!
Lysh...when you going to the dr?

I'm feeling pretty upbeat today, Native. I'm so happy you and Woolls' tests are getting darker! It is always so scary when they are light.

Als, if I got prego this cycle I would have a June baby, granted end of June, but not yet July! I was just saying to DH last night (as I moved more baby close out of DS's dresser and moved in more big boy clothes), if we have another summer baby at least all of DS's clothes can be reused!

I feel really good. I don't know what it is but I feel like THIS is the cycle! I definitely don't want to jinx it but my heart feels open and light... I don't know how else to describe it. Of course, don't quote me on this in 23ish days when I'm faced with the prospect of AF again! It's nice to feel so happy, I think I will just enjoy it for now. :D

HAPPY FRIDAY indeed!

Foosh- thats exactly how I felt at the beginning of this cycle! I hope thats a good sign. :) at the dr now. They are actually doing an ultra sound. I was surprised about that.

I agree ladies!! I feel super positive this cycle and happy that I am hopeful!! This is our month ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->