31, CD5 Need a buddy

Thanks native and lysh for the good info!
Native-so exciting!! keep us updated!!

So, my cervix is really high and my period ended last night. Is that weird?

My cervix seemed to change throughout the day. If I checked in the morning, it may have felt high, but then at night it might be low. It was very confusing, especially since it was my first month charting that symptom. Honestly, I don't think I'm a fan of tracking that one, lol. Even now, it's so high I almost can't find it some days. Maybe pay more attention to the texture? That part seemed more consistent to me.

You should pick a time of day and always check it then (like temping) because your cervix actually does move around during the day. In the morning it is usually higher than it is at night (for most women). Also, CM can change throughout the day and you are supposed to record the most "fertile" CM you see.

EDIT, to contribute additional info: Mostly your cervix should be low and closed, but during your period and when you ovulate it gets soft, high, open and wet (SHOW). When you are pregnant it doesn't really matter where your cervix is too much, but it should always feel closed. Some women (usually ones who have given birth) have an issue with their cervix not being able to close all the way.

Hello everyone! How is everybody? I have been trying to catch up with all the posts...lots to read!
I am on CD 8 and feeling pretty good. I have decided to just have fun this month and not worry so much about "trying". It will happen when it happens....my motto for today anyways! LOL.

Clandara- good motto!!!!

I am doing okay, trying to relax. I have been so stressed out with my job that I do nto think it is helping my cycle either. Between spotting and my period, I have had something for 9 days now.

I agree with lysh!!! Great motto clandara. We are doing the same except I am still temping and doing opks just so I am more knowledgeable about my cycle if nothing else!

I'm a little frustrated with stupid people but other than that (which seems unavoidable) I am doing well. My temps are higher this cycle than they have been for the last 2, I don't know why. :shrug: I got my BBT thermom the other day and noted that I started using it on my chart, but my temps were already up, and steadier than normal. My old average temp was around 35.4 before O, this month the average is 36 so far.

The positive thinking from everyone is very encouraging. You ladies are wonderful!

Sounds like the theme for this month is relaxation and positive thinking! Seems like a winning combo to me. :)

Lysh- have you heard more from your doc or nurse yet?

Happy hump day everyone!!!
I went and bought preseed yesterday to begin using around CD15 or so, unless my chart tells me otherwise! Any advice or thoughts or good stories about preseed???

native- Yes, finally got in touch with a nurse! I have my ultrasound tomorrow and I will see my doctor on Friday to go over it. I am glad I am able to see my doctor right away rather than having to wait!!!

Als- I have been using preseed. Even though I have had no luck yet, a friend of mind was trying for months. She finally started charting, knew exactly when she was ovulating...used preseed...and got pregnant! I figured it does not hurt to try.

How is everyone else doing?

Everyone is so quiet....hopefully busy doing something fun! Like :sex:

I just got back from my appt. They did an internal ultrasound....so tomorrow I will find out what the doc has to say!

I spoke to my mom and felt better...she had shorter periods than I have (she was 21 days) and always spotted. She even managed to have 3 kids! She was in her 20s, but still. I was getting nightmares of having to get a hysterectomy. I have slight medical anxiety, so I really should not have gone online to look anything up! lol

Lysh- so excited to hear what the doc says. I'm sure everything is fine, but it's nice to have that peace of mind. I know what you mean about looking things up on the internet. It's a terrible habit, but so hard to resist! (kind of like POAS)

Haha...good analogy. It is like poas....you know it might not be a good idea, but you can't help it!!!!! lol

I agree...POAS for HPT and OPK's and now temping and googling is just as addictive. Recently checking my CM and CP is just as addictive too :)

Lysh-glad to hear you got the us and eager to hear the (good) news from the dr!

My DH is out of town this week and gets home tomorrow, CD9, so I am very excited to see him and miss him alot when he's gone. I am also very excited to start TTC'ing again and have such a good feeling about this cycle. We are going to try preseed!!! So hopefully that works some magic!!

Hope everyone is doing well

Hi ladies, so so sorry that I havent been around for ages.
How is everyone doing? Im ok 5+5 now and hating the waiting game.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, we have sunshine which is something of a novelty! x x

Hi ladies, so so sorry that I havent been around for ages.
How is everyone doing? Im ok 5+5 now and hating the waiting game.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, we have sunshine which is something of a novelty! x x

I wish we had sunshine today!! Enjoy it for me too :)

I agree....hate the waiting game. I am on CD9 today and o'ed on CD19 last cycle. I am hoping I o a little earlier to make the general wait shorter, but as long as I O, I'll be happy :)

Woolls...what is 5+5 mean? How is everything going?

Alspals- I am on cd9 too, probably ovulating within the next 4-6 days.

So I had my doctor appt. today. Thankfully, everything looks good. I am getting blood work done at two different points in my cycle to check different hormonal levels. Otherwise, he wants me to continue the progesterone supplements. If I am not pregnant in 3 months, he wants to see me again (unless something shows up lacking in my blood work.)

I did ask about spotting and when we officially start AF. He said there is no clear answer. He was taught that the minute you spot, you started AF, but there are others (doctors) that feel differently. So I guess it is just one of those things that there is not clear answer for.

Lysh, 5+5 is 5 weeks & 5 days prego. That is great news from your doc, hopefully your bloods will all be fine too and it was just your body adjusting! Fingers crossed for a nice "normal" cycle for you.

Woolls, what are you waiting for?

Native- it is so exciting to see you updated and with the cute little baby ticker!!! Woolls- 5+5 is exciting too....I know you are probably looking forward to getting further in the trimester so you can breathe easier!

Thanks lilfoosh for explaining that for me!

Lysh- so happy everything looks good so far, what good news!!

Foosh-How are you doing?

I am on CD9 today and very eager as I feel so positive this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->