31, CD5 Need a buddy

I was hoping that yesterday but wasnt sure about 2 days, will have to let you know what happens with it tomorrow.

Do you find preseed spoils the mood? Id like to give it a go but think i'll feel weird. x

Als- I felt like more came out with the preseed (I am thinking I used too much...I used the amount the directions recommended, but maybe that is for people who do not lubricate naturally at all).

Mrs. B- I tried to insert the preseed before DH got to the bedroom, but it did not always work out like that. It was a little weird, but it did not kill the mood completely. This cycle we are trying without....our goal is to have more fun ttc (it was getting stressful).

I have heard a lot of women say to use like half the recommended and it is a lot less mess, with the preseed I mean. You don't have to use the applicator do you? When we used lube (before TTC because it isn't a spermy friendly one), DH would always just apply it to the tip of his "tool" and that seemed to work pretty well, without spoiling the mood.

I'm on CD14 and I have had the eggwhite-y-ist CM DH and I have seen to date. Last cycle I ov'd on CD16, so it should be any time now for me.

Welcome back Mrs.B. :wave:

I'm not complaining about this, I just wanted to share because of the irony. Remember yesterday I said I was going to relax by curling up on the couch with a cafe mocha...well, not 5 minutes after I snuggled in, I ended up spilling the boiling coffee all over myself! Not so relaxing. :haha: I couldn't help but laugh.

So, I have been on a low carb diet for about a month now and I have lost over 15 lbs. I'm very proud of myself, I have shown complete restraint, even when we have been out to dinner or had friends over and they have ordered pizzas. I haven't really worked in any more exercise because I know I won't be able to keep it up and will just end up gaining whatever weight I lose back. I already go for walks with my little one everyday though. It is actually quite noticeable and I had to pull out some pants that were put away because they no longer fit with the pregnancy.

Als, I know what you mean about appreciating what you have when faced with friends going through rough times. I'm very happy for what I have, he just pisses me off sometimes! I have to remind him that he needs to think before he speaks or acts. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but when he "steps in it" he tends to mush it around instead of cleaning it up.

Sorry, I'm tired and a little scatter brained today, I probably could have put this post in a more fluid arrangement, but oh well!

Hi ladies, thanks for the advice! We are using preseed right now by just applying it to the tip of DH's tool also and he also is inserting some into my tool with his finger, which heightens some fun in the bedroom so I have found it pretty helpful. Putting that full amount in seems like WAY too much as I do have CM on my own, just want to help it out a bit. Mrs. B I say give it a try :)

Lysh- How's the relaxed TTC going so far??

Foosh- Don't get me wrong, I totally know what you mean....sometimes DH just pisses me off too :) I guess in the moment, I just feel so weird because two of my best friends are divorcing. So, it's just a strange thing to witness and makes me appreciate my DH even more. With that being said, I was definetly pissed at him for the stupidest thing today and did not take my own advice...hahaha.
That's amazing though that you have lost so much weight. I am sure it makes you feel so much healthier, less stressed, and like Bd'ing more!! I lost about 30 lbs a few years ago and wow did it make me want to BD more :)

Thankyou foosh

Well ladies, my temp picked back up this morning:happydance:

MrsB, it looks like this cycle is getting back up to a better length, that's awesome! Fx'd it was an implantation dip. :)

Happy Monday! I'm in a particularly good mood this morning. I don't have anything planned for today and there is nothing I'm aware of that needs to be done.

I hope everyone is in a good and relaxed mood still!

It does doesnt it :) I took soy this month, I think its helped! Hope you have had a good day

Glad you both sound happy and relaxed today :) Mrs. B- Hope that it's an implantation dip!! If nothing else, yeah for a longer cycle!!

As for me, I have had a killer headache that's persistent all day yesterday and now today again. Could that be a sign of impending ovulation? I am still in very good spirits!!! Have such a positive feeling this month :)

Also- I am using preseed....is it normal for more to drip out today after BD'ing yesterday around 8pm? Or is EWCM? This is my first cycle tracking CM so trying to figure things out :)
Thanks!

Cant believe how excited I am ... I shouldnt let myself get like this as it will hit hard when AF shows

Yay for positive feelings :happydance:

Ok ladies. I have a bit of a moral dilemma, that I need help with. I posted this thread, and I would like your opinions please. It is a little long, sorry, but it is really eating away at me, so if you could please take a look for me. I am trying to figure out what to do, if anything, about my friends' over fed baby.

Oh that sounds awful hun, I have no idea as I dont have children and only you know how your friend will react to your comments, but even if its to put your mind a risk you need to say something. Maybe speak to the daddy and drum it into him that he needs to get something done. Will doctors/midwife pick up on it from babies weight? x

Foosh, have you brought it up casually? Like, "I saw an article in a magazine" or something like that? Those situations are tough. I usually try to bring it up by using others as conversation and see if the person picks up on the similarities.

MrsB, the daddy is scared to talk to her about it because he has tried to bring it up before and she turned around and started crying saying he thinks she is a horrible mother. She has a history of mental health issues (and several suicide attempts from her teen years) so everyone is sort of walking on eggshells. She doesn't listen to doctors, she thinks she is smarter than they are.

Native, I have tried that. I have brought up other friends and talked about make believe people to try to get her to come to the realization on her own but she just isn't clue-ing in! She is not stupid, but I think she has puts on blinders. She is quiet big herself and may be just trying to prove that her weight problems are genetic like she has been claiming for years even though the doctors say it isn't.

I don't know anymore. I was talking to Daddy and he has a plan for the near future and I hope that he is able to follow through with it. I am trying to not freak out about it, one more month won't be the end of the world, right?

Yikes. I say if the husband has a plan, that's probably the best. It sounds like she is just one of those ppl that you can't get through to. I have a friend/coworker like that. It's very hard to stand by and watch, but sometimes that's all we can do...especially if she is that unstable and unwilling to accept advice. This also reminds me of my brother in law. He is younger than my husband and just makes one mistake after another, no matter how much DH tries to give him guidance. Try not to stress yourself over it.

I try, but it's so much harder when we have just spent some time with them. I think you are right that there isn't really much that I can do, I guess talking to Daddy about it was probably the best way to address the problem. Waiting to see how it plays out will be very difficult. Another issue is that they are about 2 hours away from us, so I can't just pop over to see how they are or to offer to watch the little guy for a bit. I feel helpless, like I just have to watch the inevitable bad stuff happen.

Mrs. B- glad your cycle is looking better this month! What does soy supposed to help with?

lilfoosh- glad you had a non-stressful day (despite the moral dilemma). I was back to work today, so it was stressful but now that I am home I am working on enjoying my evening and relaxing.

That is a tough situation you are in. I am trying to put myself in your position and I can't say exactly what I would do. I would probably try to bring it up in a conversational way....like what nativetexan suggested. If her husband cannot get it through to her, I am not sure if you can. Unless you think she is apt to listen to a friend more?

** I just saw that you said the husband has a plan. I know it is hard, but sometimes we just have to let it be. You spoke to him and he is the father...there is only so much an outsider can do.

Well, I got a positive on my OPK tonight. It is a day earlier than usual. So I will either have a shorter cycle this month or my LP will be a bit longer. Guess we shall see!

Foosh I really think you did the right thing by talking to her DH and leaving it to him. It sounds like treading water is what you are all doing while helping as well. It is so hard when you live far away as well to help as much as you want, but hopefully her DH can help. If that doesn't work, maybe you could all have a sit down together?

Lysh- happy baby making tonight!!!! I have my FX'ed for you :)
I am awaiting ovulation and can not wait!!!!!

Foosh I really think you did the right thing by talking to her DH and leaving it to him. It sounds like treading water is what you are all doing while helping as well. It is so hard when you live far away as well to help as much as you want, but hopefully her DH can help. If that doesn't work, maybe you could all have a sit down together?

Lysh- happy baby making tonight!!!! I have my FX'ed for you :)
I am awaiting ovulation and can not wait!!!!!

Soy is supposed to help with ovulation, but seems to have done me the world of good! Although my temp dropped off again thus morning so I don't think that's a good sign xx

Good Morning everyone!

Sorry I have not been on....between having the pc fixed and working and everything else, time seems to have flown by.

How is everyone doing? It is nice to read that everyone is trying to have a more relaxing month in TTC. I think I have done well to stick to that motto. DH and I have had been BD'ing and both of us seem to be in good spirits.

Today marks CD 15 for me. I believe I ovulated approx two days ago which was the same for last cycle. I had a CM change which was also on the same day last cycle as well. I am curious as to how long this cycle will last but I am going to try and not overthink it.

Happy Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->