31, CD5 Need a buddy

Who have we not heard from in a while? Clandara- how are you doing? Hope everything is okay!!

Anyone else I am forgetting? I have terrible memory sometimes.

alspals- I am feeling positive again too this month. I think having that doctor visit over was weight off of my shoulders!

So I have decided this month to take a more relaxed approach to ttc. I feel like the first two months have been stressful. Not only am I adding yoga back into my life, but as far as bd'ing, we are just going to focus on enjoying ourselves. I am even putting Preseed to the side for this cycle. So we will see what happens!

Yeah 5 weeks 6 days now and just waiting for the scan and reassurance that everything is ok. I dont think I could cope with another MC. I really hope all is well this time round!

Hi ladies. I'm doing ok, Als. I have been very stressed with getting this hiring process over with. DH and I haven't really been bding too much this cycle, I was really sick (nauseous) all day and night for 2 days and now I am super tired. We have been so busy these last couple of weeks and while it does make the cycle go by faster, I am so exhausted! On top of all of that, I have been doing a crappy job temping this cycle. The couple of days I was sick I had a bit of a fever, so those ones don't really count and then this morning I was so tired I took my temp but pushed the button too many times and erased the results before I could look at them, then I tried taking my temp again but had to pee, so that one doesn't count as I was moving around. So I just went back to bed and tried taking it after I had slept for a bit, but it still doesn't count because I didn't get 3 hours... So even if I am ovulating around now (hopefully I'm not because it would be a little early for me), I wouldn't be able to tell. I'm actually not doing badly, none of this stuff is bothering me too much, it just seems like a lot. And I know things will get better soon, I just have to ride it out.

I'm glad everyone else is doing well. It is cold here today, not really cold, but colder than it should be. It's sunny, which is nice. DH is back from work and DS is taking his nap. I am going to cuddle up on the couch with a cafe mocha, watch a show and let DH clean!!! HAHAHA

Wools- FX'ed for you!!! Hoping its a sticky one :)

Lysh- I love the idea of a relaxed TTC month. We are trying to just enjoy BD'ing this month as well, but we are using preseed. My DH has just been putting some on his finger and applying it up there by himself (TMI). Is that sufficient enough?

Foosh- A busy cycle is a good cycle as it keeps your mind off of TTC which will hopefully be helpful :)

Happy thoughts!!

alspals...I am not sure what is sufficient. I used the applicator, however, I am wondering if maybe it was too much. If I do not get a bfp this month, I might try it again next month and use less.

So I am working on relaxing in all areas of my life because I believe it will help with ttc. So operation 'be relaxed' has commenced!!! Yoga was cancelled today, so instead I went for a massage! I try to get a massage once per season. I just wish they were not so expensive, I would love to go monthly! I love fall (despite the cool weather), so I purchased some mums for outside today and cute baby pumpkins for the main room. Soon we are going to order pizza and then I am going to make an apple crisp! yum!! On the menu for the week.....beef stew.

So what is everyone else doing that is enjoyable and relaxing??

I am following in suit and mission relaxation is commencing now! I am planning on exercising 3 days a week, even if it is just a walk with my pup and DH for 30-40 min. I also plan on cooking as much as possible in these next few weeks. I would LOVE to go and get a massage. Thats my next goal...schedule a massage!

Woolls...by the way, I went through a miscarriage when I was in my mid 20s so I know how devastating it can feel. I hope this little one sticks for you!!!

lilfoosh...I know it is hard to keep up with ttc when under stress. I am partly wondering if that is why my dh and I had trouble the past two months. I was stressed out which was making him stressed out. And it is hard to bd when feeling that way!!! Some nights it was a struggle, and what fun is that?

alspals...good for you! I think we all should begin operating 'be relaxed'. I love cooking....my apple crisp is baking as I type!

Oh I would love an apple crisp recipe!! Willing to share??

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/apple-crisp-ii/detail.aspx

It came out really good. You might just want to use 1/4 cup of water instead or none at all.

Thanks lysh! I'm gonna try this tomorrow I think :)

Do you think it's possible to ovulate earlier than last cycle which was on cd19? I am really hoping I o sooner than that. What are the odds?

I am not sure....I typically ovulate around the same time every month, but who knows! Maybe one of the other ladies has better advice!

I don't know what normally happens to me due to the craziness my body has been through....hoping to O at some point!

Als- I found that I would typically ovulate around the same time each month, give or take a few days. Sometimes it could be as early as day 15, or as late as day 18, with day 16 being the most common.

Your luteal phase doesn't really change, only maybe +/- 1 day (this is the time between O and menses). The first part of your cycle is the part that changes. So if you ov'd on day 18 and got your period on cd31, your cycle was 30 days. If you then ov'd on day 15 you should get your period on cd27, giving you a 26 day cycle. In both cases the LP is 12 days, it's the day you Ov that changes. So it is completely possible, in fact it is probable, unless you always have a ## day cycle, which you have said you don't.

DH and I got into an argument this morning, a pretty bad one. We worked it out but I hate being angry with him and making him upset. Sometimes, when we are in the middle of a fight, I purposely say things that I know will hurt him and it makes me feel better that the time, but afterwards I always feel like such a douche. The make up sex was good though. :blush:

Can't believe the weekend is almost over, we've been so busy. I'm very glad next weekend is a long one here.

:hugs:

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join you again? I must have lost my subscription to your thread when I had a clear out!! How are you all doing? what days you all on? x

Welcome back Mrs. B!
Thanks Foosh and Native for the info! I am really hoping I O and that I O earlier than CD19 this month, but I will just be happy if I O at all :)

Foosh - I hate fighting with my DH as well. What I try to do whenever I am angry at him is find a way to realize what I'm angry about is just not worth it. I have 2 friends going through a divorce right now so it has made me appreciate what I have so much more.
It is absolutely frustrating, but at least you had make up BD'ing :)

Welcome back Mrs. B!! I am on CD 11 now, should be ovulating in a few days.

lilfoosh- glad you and DH made up! Fighting is very stressful...if I am arguing with my DH my day and mood is completely ruined.

Thank you both :hi:

As you can see by my ticker I am 7dpo and if my temp hadn't taken a dive for the last 2 days I would have been very optimistic this cycle, but for now I'm not so sure. We timed BD excellently I think, have been having alot of cramping and copious amounts of CM which I haven't noticed before. x

I am on Cd11 now too Lysh! I hopefully will ovulate by 19, but maybe earlier! Mrs. B, it could be an implantation dip maybe?!?!

We used preseed the other day for the first time and wow did it make it more comfortable for me. Also, way less stuff came out than ever before (hoping that will be a good sign and I'll get my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->