31, CD5 Need a buddy

Thats an excellent idea....I try to convince myself that we all have a natural pregnancy test, the witch!!! So, maybe hold off and see what happens?!?!

I am so flustered by this whole did I O or did I not thing....just want a neg opk and my temp to rise tomorrow and then I'll feel so much better, like I'm normal :)

Als, cheat and tell your chart it's tomorrow. Enter in today's temp again and see if it puts up cross hairs. Then at least you will have some idea of what is happening. Then come back and tell me! I can't wait, I'm impatient, remember!?! :haha:

Als, cheat and tell your chart it's tomorrow. Enter in today's temp again and see if it puts up cross hairs. Then at least you will have some idea of what is happening. Then come back and tell me! I can't wait, I'm impatient, remember!?! :haha:

I do this too :) x

Ok I'm gonna do it but can I delete the temps after I do it?? I am gonna wait on a response before I do it!

Yup, just put it in, save, look at the chart then go back and delete the temp and save again.

Mrs B- your chart looks promising...FX'd for your BFP!

Clandara- Happy Thanksgiving!

Als- Keep BDing just in case! lol.

Foosh- Looks like you are well into your TWW...how are you feeling?

I had another appt this morning with a different doctor. I was very unhappy with my experience at the other place. I can't remember if I posted about it in here, but it was just terrible. Today was totally different. The new doc sat down with us, asked plenty of questions and took time to answer all of ours. She did a complete exam on me (something the other place never did) and did an ultra sound...and we saw the heart beat! I was absolutely amazing. DH started crying as soon as the doc left the room, he was so happy. I can't wait for you all to get your BFP's so you can experience the same!

Glad you had a better experienced second time round native :) feeling better now then? x

I played with temps and no crosshairs!!!! Driving me crazy!!!

Native... So happy for you! I starts tearing up when I read youR post :)

Nothing beats hearing the "foosh foosh foosh" of your baby's heat beating, congrats Native! Both DH and I teared up while the doc was still in the office.

I'm feeling ok, I haven't had any more spotting, just a little this morning at like 6:30. I'm still not hopeful for this month, but I guess I will just have to wait it out and see what happens. I am very glad that I have work to keep my mind off it now though.

Just messed with it a little more and it looks like today is ovulation day if mute ps rise starting tomorrow. Any other combos to try?

Poop, Als!! I guess you are playing the limbo/waiting game with me and MrsB. :hugs: No more ideas here...

Limbo it is... Gonna do my best to relax and not think about to for a few days. Maybe no more spotting is a good thing!!! Positive this month :)

Als....How annoying! The guessing/waiting game is exhausting!
Native- SO happy that everything is still going alright and that the second doctor was more thorough. It is so nice to hear good news.
Clandara- Hope you are enjoying your day off! Happy Thanksgiving!

I am just sitting down and relaxing a bit. I took a walk this morning. I am feeling more anxious this week about the 2ww and considering testing early..but I shouldnt! ahhh lol

Trying not to think about work tomorrow.....I wish I had a job I enjoyed more, it would make this year so much easier to deal with!

Lysh....hold out!!! you can do it :)

Thanks ladies for all the wonderful support that is so needed :)

Hi ladies....got my negative OPK tonight when I got home! Also have EWCM today so I am pretty sure today is O day and I'll see my temp rise starting tomorrow! Excited to get into the TWW with you guys :)

Als...That is good news!!!

Tomorrow will be 7dpo for me and this weekend is our 1 year wedding anniversary! I might test on our anniversary if I do not get AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->