31, CD5 Need a buddy

Poop! Your temp is still rising though. How do you feel, besides disappointed it didn't just come out BFP already?

One day maybe some lady scientist who is trying to conceive will decide to try to make a test that determines whether the egg has fertilized and then one that tells us if it has implanted, so we can know what our bodies are doing instead of this silly guessing game that we have now... fx'd for that!

I'm 4 dpo today, Native, and seriously hoping that I don't start spotting in the near future, like I did last cycle.

Holy POAS fiend, Native!! :haha: I just checked out your chart and there are a whole lotta pluses on there! It's nice that you are keeping track of your CM & CP still, it's interesting info for us ttc still! It does look like you had a bit of an implantation dip & the one day of IB too.

I have not ovulated yet, but my opk's are getting darker yesterday and today so I am crossing my fingers I O by Monday at the latest.

Mrs.B, your temps do look REALLY good still....keep your hopes up cautiously until the witch arrives.

I am so eager to O and get into the TWW!!!!

I have a question for you ladies...
So I am continuing to await my ovulation date. It was strange today....I temped at 6am, my normal time to temp and got a 97.8 (highest temp yet) and then temped an hour later after laying in bed and got a 97.7. Very weird that it went down and which do i record?
Thanks for any help!

I would record the first, mine sometimes go down throughout the day x

I'm not sure how I am feeling, very disappointed, very tired, very anxious lol x

Def positive that your temp is continuing to rise AND your LP is longer. FX'ed for you!!!

Als, I commented on your other thread, as I saw that one first. Especially because you are getting +opks, you will want to use the first temps because it will let you know when you have actually ovulated, since the opks just tell you that it is going to happen within the next 12-48 hours, the temp shift will let you know when it has happened.

Thanks foosh. Just saw your other post too ! I am getting negative opks though right now although they are getting darker. Hmmmmm crazy body

Holy POAS fiend, Native!! :haha: I just checked out your chart and there are a whole lotta pluses on there! It's nice that you are keeping track of your CM & CP still, it's interesting info for us ttc still! It does look like you had a bit of an implantation dip & the one day of IB too.

Lol...yes, I'm a bit obsessive. I used my last one today though. I think I will stop now. I had a my 6 week scan today and it did not go well. They only saw the gestational and yolk sac, but no baby. The doc was not to up beat about it and basically started preparing me for the worst. I'm a bit of a mess now, but going to try to stay stress free until my follow up scan next Friday. It will be another long week.

:hugs: Native!! Here they don't normally do a scan until 7 weeks. Maybe you just aren't as far along as you originally thought, sometimes a day in one direction or the other makes all the difference in the world!

Thanks Foosh and Mrs. B. I am keeping my head up...mostly. :) I am going to another doctor on Monday, as I was very put off my how my doctor handled the situation today. She initially walked in congratulating me, telling me things looked great, and then realized she didn't read the entire report.

Native...glad you're keeping your head up and going to another dr. Hopefully this doc was just rushed and uninformed. Fingers crossed for you!

There is a lot to catch up on!

als- I would stick to the first temp.

Mrs. B- Hang in there!!! I know the days nearing potential AF or BFP can be tiresome and worrisome. I try to stay busy mentally during those days, otherwise my mind goes crazy!

Native- I am sorry you had such a stressful visit to the doctor. I am glad you have another appt. on Monday. I can't imagine how nervous you must feel. :hugs: I will be thinking of you!!!

For everyone else....hope you have a wonderful Saturday. Any great plans for the weekend?

I am going to yoga this morning (hopefully the class is not cancelled again). Then my DH and I are going to go pumpkin picking. Later we are meeting friends for dinner and going on a haunted haystack ride! lol We are all about the Autumn/Halloween activities! I have Monday off, so I am loving this 3 day weekend!

Mrs. B- Hang in there!!! I know the days nearing potential AF or BFP can be tiresome and worrisome. I try to stay busy mentally during those days, otherwise my mind goes crazy!

Thank you, I got more tests today as I ran out lol, going to hold off for as long as I can tho hehe.

Its now got to the point where I cant get over the length of this cycle, its the longest for 3 cycles! and soon to over take the one 4 months ago too!! So even if I dont get :bfp: my LP has much improved this month to last. :happydance:

Mrs. B- so happy your LP is longer!!! I am hoping for the same. How are you doing today?

Native- How are you hanging in?

Clandara- How are you doing?

I am currently 5 dpo and my temps are looking good. Last month they stayed pretty low and my LP was short (even with the progesterone) so I am glad to see my temps. are a little higher.

I really should be cleaning right now and not sitting in front of this computer! lol Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Mrs. B- so happy your LP is longer!!! I am hoping for the same. How are you doing today?

Happy Sunday :)

Today is a bit of a weird day, just been over to see my little sisters new flat and shes just done out a nurser, its so cute! I desperatly want one!!

Still waiting for either AF or +ve xx

Lysh, I'm glad your temps are up this cycle. I guess it probably took a little for the progesterone to kick in and start helping, but very happy that it did. :flower:

Happy Sunday to you too, MrsB! Your chart still looks really promising, I am still holding out hope for your BFP! :dust:

Have you thought about how you want to do up your nursery? Are you an animal person or pattern or specific character? Are you going to go neutral or based on your baby's gender?

Are you all planning to find out the gender of your little bundles or go for the surprise? Personally, I am not good with surprises, I need to know! With DS we ended up paying for a 3d ultrasound because the sonographer who did the regular one couldn't tell and I didn't want to wait any longer...clearly I'm impatient as well. :haha:

Mrs. B- Hoping for a BFP for you!!!!

Lilfoosh..... Occasionally I will look at nursery sets. I have yet to see one that really jumps out at me, but then again, I have not looked in person. I am waiting to do that until I get my BFP and I take DH with me! I do tend to like animal stuff though.

We are going to wait to find out. The funny thing is, is that I am a planner. I like to plan ahead and I hate not knowing things, but for some reason I want this to be a surprise. I guess I want to experience that whole, "It's a girl!" or "It's a boy!" thing. So when we do pick out nursery stuff it will be gender neutral.

Okay, I finally got some cleaning done and now I am off to do some shopping....I am getting ready to do some baking!

Hi ladies!!
Happy Sunday :)
Mrs b. Thinking of you and hoping for that BFP!!
I finally got my pos opk yesterday and again today. Also had a big temp drop yesterday and went up today. Don't know what that means!!
I like the animal theme too lysh!
We haven't decided on gender yet though. We both go back and forth waiting until BFP to make a decision!
Sorry this is choppy but on my phone on the way to golf with the family!! Enjoy your Sunday's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->