31, CD5 Need a buddy

Thanks Ladies.

I love neutral things, My sister had gone grey and white and it look lush! I too am a planner and would like to find out but the more I think about it the more I love neutral so I sway towards not finding out, but then I think it will but me not knowing haha. so I think the decision will be made on the spot :haha:

Im just cooking our roast dinner and baking some napoleon's cream slices, never made them before so this is a first :)

When we got married I did everything for our wedding myself and made all my invites, table names, bridesmaid tiaras, etc etc. I just received a phone call from MILs friend and her son is getting married next Oct and they want me to do theirs! Including their cake.. boy I am going to be busy! Also making a wedding cake and cupcakes for a wedding in 2 weeks time... I love having a project :)

Als, it looks like you ov'd yesterday, so today I think you are 1dpo! Have to see what your temp does tomorrow. Fingers crossed! :flower:

MrsB, that sounds excellent! Projects are so much fun. Are you going to try to turn it into a little business? I bet it will all turn out lovely!

We did our nursery neutral for DS, even though we knew we were having a boy. It's light green with animals, warm wood tones and navy blue and white accents. DS really likes cows and sheep now because of it, he points to them every morning. I think I am going to change it up a little bit for the next one, especially if it is a girl (I hope it is, but another boy would be just as lovely). His big boy room is a rich, deep blue and has dinosaurs, which he also loves.

There was a nursery thread that I posted on before, maybe I will try to find it again. I'm really excited about this for some reason! :blush:

Thanks Foosh for checking out my chart for me! I am eager to see what my temp is tomorrow to know for sure when I O'ed! My OPK is still positive today so not totally sure...

Mrs. B- sounds like you're a super creative person and great baker!!!

I think neutral sounds so pretty and perfect as well. That's probably what we will go with as well!

Eager for you Mrs. B!!! How you feeling?

I do try to be creative, Im a perfectionist so I always try my best.

I made this cake for my sisters baby shower the other week, everyone liked it :)

I would love to do some sort of creative business or wedding business, I love doing it, but I worry if I tried as a business I would get bored and I wouldnt want that as I love doing it all. I made my tiaras for my bridesmaids, then my friend wanted one making for her wedding, and her jewellery and then I have another request for jewellery, then another, and now this :) so I am doing well so far :)

I dont know how I am feeling as I think one or another should show whether it be a +ve or AF.. I feel in limbo... you know? xx

Attachments

• DSC03413.jpg
    DSC03413.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
als- YAY for oving!!!!!

mrs. B- LOVE the cake!! How adorable!!! I love cooking/baking too, but I am more into cookies than cakes. Even though I am currently trying to make a candy corn cake (trying it out before I make it for a gathering I am going too at the end of the month). If you have any good yellow cake recipes, let me know! I found one off the internet...it seemed to have cooked alright, but it did not rise very well. I am really a novice when it comes to cakes!

lilfoosh- Your DS nursery sounds cute!!! I love those earth-toned, neutral colors!

Thanks Lysh!! I'm excited!

Mrs. B-I love the cake!! So adorable :) I have my FX'ed for you that you find out one way or another soon!

So question ladies....I got my positive opk yesterday morning and still have a strong positive tonight at 6pm. My chart shows a big dip yesterday and then a rise today. What gives? Can I still have O'ed yesterday or today even with positive opk's still or does it mean I havent oo'ed yet?? Very confused and could use some guidance! I know my temp tomorrow will help and taking another opk after work tomorrow will help too, but any thoughts?

Just a quick update before work. Still :bfn: today x

Als, the temp spike and cm change indicate (to me) that ov probably took place on Sat, CD17. I reserve the right to change my mind after you post today's temp, ,but I think it will stay high.

MrsB, boo on still being in limbo! Your temp is still up though and that's exciting.

I had a bit of spotting this morning, so I feel very out for the month. I didn't get any spotting at all with DS and all of the other months I have had spotting AF shows up. I'm a little disappointed but I am not really upset, just want to move on to the next month. I know I'm not out til AF shows, I just don't feel like spotting is a good sign for me.

Happy Monday! I start work tomorrow :flower:

Oh the wait mrs b... Hoping for answers for you soon!
Foosh sorry you're spotting. I know what you mean as that happened to me last month and you just hope for af to show soon then so you can move on to the next cycle!
I just posted my next temp and it dropped!! What's going on? I also woke at 2 am with cramp like pains. Maybe I ovulated over night?

That drop is ok, it just means you won't be able to tell for sure until tomorrow. What happens if you give it a high temp for tomorrow, does it put up crosshairs on saturday? What if you give it the same temp as today? And then try a slightly lower one, just to see what it tells you. The combination of temp and cm change still looks good for Saturday being o day.

Thanks foosh. I also got another pos opk this morning. Hopin for a negative tonight when I get home. I guess just hoping I ovulate!!

alspals....I am feeling what lilfoosh is saying. See what happens with your temperature. How about your other body symptoms? When I did my opk I received a positive Monday night, Tuesday morning, and it was hard to tell my Tuesday night but it could have been a positive or just beginning to be a negative. I ended up ovulating on Tuesday, but my temperatures confirmed that. Hopefully it will rise tomorrow for you!

Lilfoosh- Sorry you are spotting. Even though you are trying to be positive, I know it stinks because you are left wondering if AF is coming or if it is something else. I spot all the time, so for me I am assuming AF is coming now when I see it.

Mrs. B- Still hoping to hear positive news!!! You are what, 15dpo now?

Native- How are you doing?? Clandara- We miss you, how are things? Woolls- How are you feeling??

Thanks lysh for the reassurance. I suppose patience is key at the moment :) man is that hard though...
I did have the cramps last night so I am thinking I ovulated overnight therefore hoping for a neg opk tonight when I ge home. Will update you all!

Good Morning everyone! Its Thanksgiving here in Canada so Happy thanksgiving to all!
I am so grateful to have the day with the family.
How is everyone doing?
Native: Stay strong....I am thinking of you.

I am in the middle of the TWW. I am hopeful, but trying not to overthink anything this time around.

Lysh - yes 15 dpo! Im going mad here lol. Good luck with your temp rise :)

Foosh - Yes temp is staying up... So confusing! Sorry to hear about your spotting :hugs:

Clandra - Happy Thanksgiving :flower:

Als - fingers crossed for O :thumbup:

I got this weird feelinf like my bladder is full, but it isnt! Anyone ever had that?
xx

Mrs. B...there are people that it takes until 18 DPO to get their BFP!!! So hopefully within the next 3 days, you'll know....although I know that is just pure torture!!! If nothing my 18 though still, maybe call your doc??
Clandara- Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have had that plenty of times too with the bladder being full. But, when I had it alot, I was preggers!!!!! So maybe a great sign for you too :)

Hehehe, I love your posive attitude :) makes me smile, I think I may hold of testing for another couple of days, see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->