31, CD5 Need a buddy

TTC is SUCH and addiction. From temping to opk's to food to eat to watching charts to testing to symptom spotting and not to mention POAS aholics!!!! I am officially addicted to TTC'ing...I think I need to find something to occupy my time so I don't focus on everything TTC so much :) Anyone else feel the same?

Yay als! Welsome to 2ww :)

I'm officially going mad even in my sleep, I was dreaming of taking pregnancy test and some came positive some negative lol!

My chart is confusing me even more this morning. My temps gone up again!

Up is very, very good, MrsB! Maybe if you don't find out soon you can get a blood test so you don't go insane! What type of test are you using?

Agreed. Go get a blood test soon if nothing in the next day or so!

My temp wen up today so I think I officially am 1 dpo today! Yahoo!!

Mrs. B- Even though you had some temp drops, none were below the coverline, so that is good! You may have already said this, but are you officially late for AF? If so, I agree with the other ladies...blood test!!

Als- that's a nice jump in your temp. congrats!

Thanks Native! I am so happy that I feel like a kid in a candy store and I only ovulated! Man I'm positive this cycle....I hope it's for good reason!
Last night, after we BD'ed, my DH looked at me and said, I know we made a baby this month!! Awww, he is so cute!!

MRs. B...gonna get a blood test? I keep thinking about you and how difficult the waiting game is at that point...

Hi Ladies,

Sorry about the late replies, i left my phone at home :dohh: felt lost all day!!

I am using 10mIU internet cheapies. I never know when AF is due as I havent had regular cycles since coming off BC but as you can see in my signature my cycles have been getting less and less until this one.

Also, I dont think the doctors will take me seriously as its not my longest cycle and I'm not regular :shrug: x

Thanks!! I am hoping my temp keeps rising!
How is everyone else doing today?

WOW...the whole babyandbump site has changed! At first I thought I went to the wrong page.

I just got caught up on the recent posts. I will write more when I get back from my haircut.

Hope everyone is having an okay Tuesday!

WOW...the whole babyandbump site has changed! At first I thought I went to the wrong page.

I just got caught up on the recent posts. I will write more when I get back from my haircut.

Hope everyone is having an okay Tuesday!

Its running really slow too I am finding!

Mrs. B- What is the longest lp you have had? I know you said this is not yet your longest cycle, but what about your lp? Maybe you should invest in one of those first response tests!

Als- Yay for higher temps! My temp rose up today too! I had a slight drop yesterday so I was worried, but today it jumped back up!

Native- How have you been feeling?

Mrs. B- Yes, the site was really slow earlier!! It seems a little bit better now,

So tonight I am cooking pumpkin turkey chili......seems like an odd combination but on allrecipes it had decent reviews. It is a little scary to look at right now though lol.

So I am 7dpo...had some slight cramping today but no spotting! Tomorrow is usually when spotting starts so I am crossing my fingers it does not happen. Even if I do get AF, I would like to see my LP longer this cycle with less spotting.

I loaded BnB at work today and I thought I had the wrong site too! I don't really like the changes but I'm going to give it time to sink in and probably won't really notice. It's not too different I guess, but the slow load speed earlier scared me a bit.

Jacob did fantastic at his first day of care. He didn't cry at all, ate all his food and went down for his nap without fuss. I'm impressed, but we will have to see how he reacts to going back tomorrow!

Lysh, that recipe sounds like you are getting rid of Thanksgiving leftovers! But you aren't in Canada...

Als, that's great about your temp going up! It's nice (and reassuring) to see something is happening.

MrsB, Lysh is right, your LP matters too. If your cycle was 40 but you didn't ov until cd25 this LP is longer. I think I would still probably call the doc and say I've been feeling weird or something, ask them to take a look and blame the drugs!

Woolls, where have you gone? I hope everything is going well!!

lilfoosh- I am glad your son did well during his first day of daycare! How is your job going? Did you start or are you just getting him use to daycare? I do not have Thanksgiving leftovers yet (ours is in November) but during the autumn months I am always looking for fall-like meals to try and make.

This chilli was actually really good! So if anyone wants to try it, go to allrecipes and type in pumpkin turkey chilli. The recipe they give you makes a good base, but I added some stuff to it (kidney beans, cilantro, black beans, cumin).

Okay...I am digressing from ttc talk! lol

Woolls...I would love to hear from you too!!!

I had a good day. I don't have a desk or a computer or login information but it was nice to see all those people and to get dressed in something other than yoga pants AND to end the day and still have clean clothes on!

Foosh-Glad to hear you had a good day at work....but trust me, in a few months, yoga pants will be looking pretty good :) Jacob is our first choice boy name!!! Love it :)

Mrs.B...stalk away!! I'd love reassurance as time goes on :) I agree with Lysh and Foosh too that if your LP is longer, go to the doc!!!

Lysh- I wanna try that chili....sounds amazing!!

I had dinner tonight with a good friend who is going through a separation and potential divorce. Her husband says he loves her, but isn't in love with her and she is still holding out hope while he messes with her mind. And wow is it making me so angry. I just want her to walk away and call his bluff already. This has been going on since May and I wish I could just do something more to help her :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->