31, CD5 Need a buddy

OK ladies, a few questions I have had for awhile...wondering if you all know...
1. Are a few glasses of wine in the TWW ok?
2. Should we BD on CD1 or 2 just to make sure?
3. Is it ok to BD during the rest of the TWW?
4. Does orgasm affect implantation?
5. How does exercise affect you in TWW??

Thanks for any and all thoughts!

1- Depends who you ask. I think one or two here and there in TWW is ok.
2- 1 or 2dpo? Some think doing it the day after o is beneficial. Or did you actually mean CD1 or 2, if so there is no ttc purpose, and it gets messy...
3- yes, unless your doc said otherwise
4- I don't think so, but maybe that's what we are doing wrong
5- It shouldn't as long as it isn't too strenuous (edit: I mean like low impact is ok, high impact not so much) and you aren't stressing out your body. Again, unless your doc told you otherwise. It also depends on what your body can handle. I was exercising well into my 6th month but if you are breathing to hard to have a normal conversation you are doing too much (that's what my doc told me).

I'm hoping the other ladies will respond too, because some of it is opinion. :flower:

So my temp dropped today. Is that normal if I did ovulate on Monday? Or now did I maybe not o?

Native: I am so happy for you! I am glad that your experience at the doctor this time round was more successful.

How is Lilfoosh, alspals, lysh and Mrs. B today? Has anyone heard from Woolls? Maybe I missed a post from her.

Today I am on CD23 which makes me about 10 dpo. I am still trying to stay cool but I am continuing to chart symptoms and bd activity on countdown to pregnancy.

Lysh- I'm doing pretty good. Dealing with a few symptoms, but over all feeling great. Thanks for asking.

Als- I agree with Foosh on your questions. Fact or opinion, I think she's pretty spot on. I'm not a big drinker, but I didn't hold out when I normally would have a drink. In fact, the night before I got my BFP I had a couple glasses of sangria to celebrate my Bday. I think I had a margarita too, lol.

Also, have you tried to see what FF will do if you put in a temp for tomorrow at the same as today? I'm wondering if your coverline will end up being 97.5. On Monday, did you take your temp earlier or later than normal? Usually the open circle means it wasn't at the same time. That could be why it was lower. Maybe you ovulated on Saturday.

OK so I put in 97.7 for tomorrow and no coverline and then put in 97.8 and it put the coverline at 97.6 and O day on Monday. The open circle on Monday was sleep deprived...I was tossing and turning all night and did not get consecutive hours of sleep. I guess I'm just confused, but want to be sure either way that I did O!!!

Glad you;re feeling good Native and everything is going well :)

Clandara...sound slike everything is going well!

Wow....a lot to catch up on this evening!

Als-
I have no idea lol. Some say yes, some say no. I read it might hinder conception? Not sure about that one. I usually try not to just in case, but last month I did have a drink.
I heard BD one day past ovulation is a good idea just in case (we usually don't because we need a break by then!). It can't hurt if you are unsure if you ovulated.
I would assume so unless the doc said anything.
I have no idea! lol
Not sure about this either. I have heard that unless there is a medical reason to be concerned that normal exercise and activities can take place (at least while pregnant) but I am not sure about the TWW.

Other than that, I am doing okay today! No spotting yet and I am 8dpo! yay

Clandara- Getting close to finding out what will come...AF or BFP! Hopefully BFP!!!

Native- Glad you are doing okay except the symptoms. Are you getting morning sickness yet?

lilfoosh- Glad everything is starting out okay with your job and that you get a break from the yoga pants! lol

Lysh- morning sickness kicked a few days ago. I haven't been full on sick, but the nausea sticks around for most of the day with peaks and valleys. Part of the fun, right? lol

Native try eating small meals and taking a b6 supplement. I know everyone is different but that definitely help me, I only got nauseous if I took my prenatal on an empty stomach :dohh:

So, I'm pretty ridiculous and asked a magic 8 ball today if I was pregnant... :blush: It said yes and I got a bit excited! :haha: I'm so stupid. Still no more spotting but my CM is brown tinged, so I am still not very hopeful, but I couldn't resist the stupid ball!!

Fingers crossed your no spotting streak continues, lysh!

Native- Yeah, I bet it is hard sometimes to get through the day though when you feel that underlying nausea!!! And to think this is what we all can't wait for!!!! lol

Lilfoosh- lol, I LOVE that you asked the magic 8 ball! haha I wish I had one right about now.

Still no spotting, but I gave in and used one of my cheap wondfo sticks. I usually never give in, but I am in a mood tonight. lol Of course it came up BFN. Not only am I doing it at night but I am only 8dpo. I think I just needed to get it out of my system knowing it would pretty much be a BFN.

I have some VERY mild cramps going on right now, but hopefully it means nothing. Even though I would prefer a BFP, I would at least be happy to see my LP longer. I had my blood drawn for the progesterone test today....I am definitely anxious to hear those results!

Native- try some ginger...it helped me with morning sickness!!

Lysh and Foosh- So excited for you guys that you're both gonna know so soon!! Good feelings?
Foosh- Can you ask the magic 8 ball for us too :) Agreed ridiculous, but awesome at the same time. I would totally do the same if i had one!
Lysh- hopefully the cramps are implantation cramps :)

As for me, I am eager to take my temp in the morning to see what it does and if I did in fact O!!!

als- I looked at your chart. Hopefully the drop was just one of those weird, random temps! Otherwise it looks like your temp. was gradually rising.

I finally just linked my chart up for FF. You can see how my temp rises and falls a lot. Just this morning it fell again, but not below my coverline. I am really hoping it goes up again tomorrow morning!

Lysh- it looks like a staircase rise! it is getting higher though even with the drops. the low temp today is higher than the one 2 days ago which is a good sign i think!!

i am hoping too that it will rise tomorrow!! ill update in the morning when i wake up :)

Hopefully all of our temps go up, up, UP!!

I will ask the 8 ball tomorrow! It's on one of my co-workers' desk. =)

Temp rise today!!! I took it at 450 am cause I woke up and it was 98.2 and then I fell back asleep and then took it at 6 which is my normal temp and wake time and it skyrocketed. Should I keep the 6 am time recorded?

I have done that before. I ended up using the temp from my normal wake up time and putting in a note saying what them earlier temp was and the time I had taken it.

I have to keep telling myself that I shouldn't tweak the info to make the chart more favourable to pregnancy. I am doing this to keep track, so if this isn't my cycle, when it's this time next cycle I can compare symptoms and stuff. It's very hard to remain unbiased when you want something so bad.

DH and I dtd last night and this morning I had a spot of pink when I wiped, I was worried that was going to happen. We will see what today brings!

Happy Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->