31, CD5 Need a buddy

Belly feels abort weird today, maybe af is on her was after all x

Nothing yet, my frers just arrived just taken one and -ve so will take one with fmu if af not here in morning x

I am feeling awfully annoyed right now. Temp rose slightly this morning, which was a good sign. Then during the day I started spotting. It is only CD9, so I only had 8dpo without anything. I am definitely looking forward to getting my results back on my progesterone levels.
I am also feeling disappointed because AF is most likely coming. I know everyone says you are not out until AF comes, but my body is following its normal routine. I can't believe how hard TTC is!!!!! ugh
Sorry, just not feeling all that positive today about the whole thing.

TTC is so hard and nobody warns you so it's like it hits you like a ton of bricks. At least that's how I felt...
So, we just do the best we can and hold our pelvis up high :)

Lysh- your temp did go up which is good and there is a chance it was implantation spotting?? How long is your normal LP? When do you get the test results back?

lol....I like that, "hold our pelvis up high"

My luteal phase is usually 9-10 days with spotting prior and after AF. My doctor put me on Progesterone to extend my luteal phase, but it is not working. I am not sure when the blood test results will come back. Hopefully I will hear from my doctor next week.

Ok ladies! The 8 ball's results are in and are as follows:

Als: 2x corners, Outlook good
Lysh: 2x Without a Doubt, Most Likely
MrsB: 2x Reply Hazy, Concentrate and Ask Again
Clandara: Corner, As I See it Yes, Most Likely

The first time I asked a couple people got a corner, so I asked again and felt, to be fair, that I should ask for everyone again. But Als got 2 corners in a row, so I ended up waiting a bit and asking again, so 3 for everyone!

MrsB, not even the ball can tell you what is going on!!

Lysh, you got awesome results! Exciting to see what happens now, as I just read about your spotting....

Clandara and Als, I don't know what was up with the corners, it absolutely wouldn't make up it's "mind", I even jiggled it a bit and it still didn't come up.

lol....I like that, "hold our pelvis up high"

My luteal phase is usually 9-10 days with spotting prior and after AF. My doctor put me on Progesterone to extend my luteal phase, but it is not working. I am not sure when the blood test results will come back. Hopefully I will hear from my doctor next week.

Lysh...today is 9 dpo, so hopefully tomorrow the spotting will be gone and youll get a BFP!!! I'm holding out for you :)

Ok ladies! The 8 ball's results are in and are as follows:

Als: 2x corners, Outlook good
Lysh: 2x Without a Doubt, Most Likely
MrsB: 2x Reply Hazy, Concentrate and Ask Again
Clandara: Corner, As I See it Yes, Most Likely

The first time I asked a couple people got a corner, so I asked again and felt, to be fair, that I should ask for everyone again. But Als got 2 corners in a row, so I ended up waiting a bit and asking again, so 3 for everyone!

MrsB, not even the ball can tell you what is going on!!

Lysh, you got awesome results! Exciting to see what happens now, as I just read about your spotting....

Clandara and Als, I don't know what was up with the corners, it absolutely wouldn't make up it's "mind", I even jiggled it a bit and it still didn't come up.

Foosh- you are awesome for 8 balling it for us :) Made me crack up just now when I read it and then I told my DH and he thinks we are crazy (but he was laughing just as hard)! I'm hoping that mine and Clandara's means the eggie is traveling right now and hasnt implanted yet!!!

We just had the most beautiful rainbow like it should have been in Hawaii or something...

lilfoosh....AF can't come!!! We got such great results on the 8 ball!!! haha...it is funny how that can give us hope. Thank you so much for asking!!!!:flower:

als....I hope you are right too! It does not feel that way but you never know...I guess miraculously implantation will occur and the spotting will stop. It is hard to say how it works with a short LP since implantation can take up to 10 days to even happen! I just dont want the spotting to prevent it from happening.

I miss rainbows!!! I lived in Hawaii for 4 years and never saw so many beautiful rainbows in my life!

Foosh....why?!?! your temps are still up....whats making you doubt? positive!!!

Lysh-you're right....implantation has to happen at some point and the spotting will stop or mean something, so hold faith until one or the other happens!!!

So, I know I shouldn't voice this, but it's just going to you guys so..........
I am so fearful of myself because I have such a positive feeling right now and feel like this is for sure our month. Can't believe I let the cat out of the bag.....if AF comes I am gonna be even more disappointed cause of this great feeling!

I keep getting brown tinged cm, and there was a little pink tonight, so that's why I'm so negative. I know all I can do is wait and see and there is still a part of me that is very hopeful.

Als, for the first few months DH and I were trying to conceive I never admitted to a symptom or posted anything about thinking it was my month or anything like that because I kind of thought people would think I was an idiot when AF showed. I realize now that you have to hope every month and think "this is my month" because those feelings, the hope, that is what keeps you going if the witch does show. It gets you through the uncertainty and disappointment. Let yourself be happy! I really do hope it is your month!

Morning to everyone. Took the free this morning and -ve knew it would be esp as my temp has dropped today so looks like I'm on the way out. To be honest I'll be glad to get out of this cycle its turned out to be a very confusing one indeed!! X

lilfoosh- That is a positive way of looking at it. I find the moments when I start spotting to when I get full AF to be the hardest emotionally. Then usually a day or two after AF I am okay again.

Mrs. B- Sorry your temp dropped....I hate when I take my temp. and see that. But I am sure with the negative tests you just want something to happen one or the other so you can move on!

I woke up to no spotting and my temp dropped .01....not much really. But that does not mean much because my spotting is irregular. I guess we will see what happens.

I hope the stress of this job this year is not going to make it ten times harder to conceive. It sucks because there is nothing I can do about it. Yes, I could resign but that is illogical. I need the benefits and job! I just keep hoping that next year I will get a position I want.

Well, it is Friday......yay for that!!!

Absolutely just one or the other will suit me fine x

Lilfoosh - Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face! I love that you made an 8 ball prediction for me. LOL....I am not sure about the corners either but I like Alspals analogy.

Lysh - I always assumed that TTC would not prove to be this difficult. The feelings of frustration, uncertainty, hopefullness, happiness and everything else combined is enough to create a perfect mental storm.....and all that is just in TTC! I have read that the energy we put out into the world is what comes back to us.....so try to keep positive and know that we are all here for you. One by one....we will all get our BFP however it chooses to come to us.

How is everyone doing today? I am so glad its friday! I am currently on CD 25 and approx 12 dpo. Starting to get curious as to what this cycle holds for me but i'm staying cool. I have not picked a test date....its more of a wait and see kind of cycle i think.

Hi ladies!
Lysh- everything sounds pretty positive!! Keep up the good vibes :)
Mrs. B-I hope you get an answer one way or another soon....I know seriously frustrating it can really be.
Clandara-I am so impressed with your chill factor :) I wanna take some of that for me.

Foosh-I feel for you. That's what happened to me last cycle and it is so hard to get through the days not knowing. Try to keep yourself as busy as possible!!

As for me, I have an off and on cramp/tugging feeling on my left side. And this attitude or it's for sure this month still! Hoping it holds true and I'm not setting myself up for disaster.
It's homecoming week at my high school this weekend and I am the cheer coach so all of that = a VERY busy weekend ahead for me. Should be fun and interesting. Kids get batty this time of year!

I did get AF this morning! But I'm ok. I was pretty sure from 7dpo that it wasn't my month when I saw the spotting, I never had any spotting with my son. And I'm glad it wasn't a drawn out cycle (sorry, MrsB :( ), AF was 3 days early!

Not sure if I will do anything different for this next cycle, but I guess it is bound to be different because I am working. I found out that one of my co-workers (currently on vacation) is going on Mat leave in Dec, so she is going into 3rd tri and, since she is a tiny Philipina, I've been told she is huge already. I thought maybe I would feel a little jealous but I am happy for her. Maybe my attitude will change when I start seeing her everyday?

I'm glad AF has stayed away for you all, I will try to keep her busy over here, so you can sneak in your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->