31, CD5 Need a buddy

I'm so sorry foosh. Have a big glass of wine and alot of chocolate and then get pumped for next cycle!!

I'm so sorry foosh. Have a big glass of wine and alot of chocolate and then get pumped for next cycle!!

Haha, thanks Als. I don't really like chocolate (shocking, I know) and I'm still on a diet so I can't eat it anyway and I'm not much of a drinker, so wine is kinda out too, but the thought counts! I will have some unpasteurized cheese! :haha:

Excellent idea :). Cheese has the same effect!! So sorry though. I know how rough it is...

Woke up this morning with the worst cramps that I usually get with AF but no show.... but now shes here! Finally I can work on a new cycle! x

Looks like 3 of us are starting a new cycle....AF got me. I am a little down about it right now, but that is probably because I did not sleep well and I am tired. I will feel better about it I am sure. So now I have to find out if any of the blood labs through my medical group are open on the weekend- I am supposed to get blood drawn on cycle d 1 or 2 for other hormonal tests. Figures it lands on the weekend!

So sorry lysh and B. Hopefully next cycle is the month of bfp's for all 3 of you :)

Sorry, ladies! :hugs: MrsB congrats for finally getting an answer, sorry it was this one and not a BFP. Lysh, I'm sure you will start feeling a little better as the day goes on. That is typical, hopefully you find a lab that's open.

My temp rose again this morning, wtf? I was expecting a major drop. Still in full force AF mode, but temp rise is strange...

I hope we get 2 BFPs in the thread this month! Clandara and Als, that's on you! Don't let me down!! :haha:

lilfoosh- my temp rose a bit this morning too and yet I got AF. That confused me, usually I get a big drop in temperature. I feel like my body is going nuts!!!

Yes- Clandara and Als, would be nice to have two BFPs!!! We got Native and Woolls (wonder how she is doing!), so two more would be great.

I was wrong...I am supposed to go cycle days 2 or 3, so I will go on Monday for my last set of blood tests.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It is windy and chilly here!!!

Temp's are crazy during AF is what I have read so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have my fingers crossed I see a BFP and no witch in one week from today. This is gonna be a really LONG and tough week for me to wait it out....

No pressure, Als, but you better be preggo!!!! just joking. We will be here to get you through the week. :hugs:

Yes als....down to the one week wait.

And we are beginning the ov wait!

Just enjoyed a nice pot roast and soon we will have pumpkin pie for dessert. There is nothing like comfort food to help me feel better! lol

CD 26 for me and approx 13 dpo.

Als - are you going to be testing later this week?

Mrs. B and Lysh - So sorry that AF got to you.

I should start AF within the next 1-4 days. Very tired the last few days. I even took two naps today. We shall see. :)

Its feeling much cooler these days. About to sit and watch a movie with DH. Catch you all later!

Hi ladies!!!
Thanks as I will def need the support this week!!
Clandara.....oh my goodness!!! great sign :) I have a great feeling for you :)

I am gonna be 6 dpo tomorrow (technically today) and not feeling much of anything except tired also, no desire for alcohol, and slight pulling/cramp in my left side. I am planning on trying to hold out until Sat morning, when AF is due. We will see how the week goes though. I am trying to stay busy. We just got home from our dinner club which was super fun and def got my mind off of things for at least one night :)

Catch you guys tomorrow, football Sunday!! Go Bears :)

Clandara- Hope you had some nice movie time!
Als- I found it hard around 6dpo this cycle to be patient!!! lol

Well today we are going to spend our anniversary going on a relaxing hike and then we are going out to dinner where we had our first date. Regardless of the stress at work and the difficulty TTC, today I am grateful for the man I married one year ago!!! He has been such a blessing in my life....he is a great husband and one day I know he will be an amazing daddy!

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday!!!!!

Happy anniversary lysh!!! Have an amazing day with your dh :)
Clandara...when are you testing??

So tmi but yesterday morning and this morning my stomach has been killing me when I wake up and I had diarrhea. I have like a full feeling too. It's weird. 6 dpo is a really hard one cause you know one way or another you're halfway.

So ladies, 2 weird things i forgot to mention.
1. A secretary at work was handing out drinks and she automatically hands me a water and says "I'll give you a water cause I know you can't drink pop right now". WTF??? I'm 6 dpo today....so weird...
2. Just checked my cm for the first time in a few days and it is SOOO creamy, like hand lotion. Is that anything?

1. I wonder why she said that? Does she know your trying etc.. ? That is strange!
2. I have heard it can be hopeful, however I had that this cycle just gone and we know where that got me hehe. Hope it is a sign for you though xx

Very strange ... there is not reason I can think of why anyone would ever say that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->