31, CD5 Need a buddy

I know!! Tell me about it :) and it's not like I'm fat or anything. I'm just normal sized!

Als- I always had creamy CM in my TWW, but right before/after my BFP, it was like super creamy, lol. Kind of thick. There was a noticeable difference for sure. Of course, it's not the same for every woman. FX'd for you!

Thanks native! Still have creamy cm and it is thicker and more of it than I have had in the past. I also just walked downstairs at work and had to sit down I was so nauseous. I also can not stop sneezing. Am I reading too much into things??? I need a reality check maybe??

Lysh - Thank you...DH and I enjoyed our movies Sat evening. How are you doing? I hope you had a Happy Anniversary! :)

Als - I am not sure when I am going to test. I feel kind of :wacko:, lol.
Have you chosen a date yet? On a side note - that was very strange for your co-worker to do that to you. I really wonder why she would do that?

I am on CD 28 and approx 15 dpo. I feel like I slept most of the weekend away.....hope I am not coming down with something :(. I currently am quite tired, stuffy nose, sneezing, and really sore breasts.

How is everyone this Monday?

Hey Als - I am sneezing too! I thought maybe it was a cold coming on.....maybe it is, but its interesting we are both experiencing that.

Hi ladies, how are you all doing? I'm 8+1 today and due to go for a private scan in 2 hours time. I just want to see a heartbeat x

Woolls - Nice to hear from you! I hope your scan goes very well today and that you get to see that heartbeat!

Wools...good luck today!! Can't wait to hear how your appt goes!!!

Clandara...so strange that we are both stuffy nosed and feel a cold coming on and sneezing. Bizarre...maybe a good sign?? I am having VERY creamy cm too, much more than normal. I also went for a walk downstairs at school and almost puked (first bout of nausea).

Whats your normal LP again? You should test!!!! I think you're preggers!!! When's AF due? Mine is due on Sat I think, but who knows!

I think I am gonna start testing on Thurs or Fri. I am struggling waiting, I don't know how you;re doing it....any advice??

I honestly dont know how long my LP is anymore. I used to be a 26 day cycle for years but my Aug and Sept cycle lasted 31 and 30 days. I noticed a CM change around CD 13 so that would make me approx 15 dpo (I think). Today also marks CD 28 so it should be here within the next 2-3 days or maybe sooner. For myself I have not noticed a change in CM since the time of ovulation.

Your symptoms sounds very promising! I can't wait for you to test!

When we first started trying I could not wait to test. I still want too but as each month passes just seeing a BFN come up over and over for me is a little disheartening. My enthusiasm for testing I guess has decreased :( but I am always hopeful and excited and I am curious as to what will come of this cycle. :) :) I hope i hope i hope!

I just found out last week that a coworker of mine at my second job is pregnant....unplanned and not with a regular partner....grrrrrrrrr! How can some people be so fertile?

Just to let you know scan went well. Baby has a heartbeat and is measuring the correct size! X

Wools....what a beautiful sound :) I am so incredibly happy for you :)
Clandara...I think everything sounds super promising for you too!! So are you just gonna wait to test until the weekend if AF doesn't show or test earlier?? How awesome if we both got our BFP's at the same time!!!!! So eager :) I wanna be patient like you

Thank you everyone for the anniversary wishes! We had a nice day yesterday!

Als- You do have promising symptoms this cycle!!!!! I can't wait for you to test!!!

Clandara- You too- maybe you and Als will end up BFP buddies! I agree- it can sometimes be frustrating when you are waiting and trying so hard to get pregnant and then you see it happen so easily for someone else.

Woolls- That is wonderful news!!!! It is so good to hear from you!!! Make sure to keep us updated with how things are going!

Native- How have you been feeling?

Had another stressful day at work. I think it is just going to be one of those years, the sooner I accept that then maybe I will be better off!!! I do not want the stress to make it harder for me to get pregnant. Other than that, I got my second set of blood work done today. So now it is just waiting for all the results to come in!

Hope everyone's Monday went okay!

Thanks Lysh!!! I agree, Clandara....maybe you and I will be bump buddies!!!!

Lysh...the sooner you can let the stress of this job roll off your shoulders, the better you are going to feel. Just try and remind yourself, you are doing the best you can with what you have and then when you leave, it's just a job!

Wow Als and Clandara, those are great symptoms!! How great would it be to go through everything together, such a nice thought.

Woolls, that is great news! Please do come back, we want to hear how it's going.

Native, has the MS let up at all?

Lysh, I know how hard it can be with a stressful job that you hate, I used to bitch about everything that happened in my day to my DH when we drove home together and by the time we got home I felt better and didn't bring it up for the rest of the night. The car ride was my "designated bitch time". It was so nice to know that DH would listen and comment (always that I was totally right, because he wanted to continue to get laid :haha: ) and reassure me that it would get better or that I should just quit and we would figure it out. Anyway, maybe you can work out some sort of relaxation routine or something that makes you feel better to wind down so you don't feel so stressed?

MrsB, how are you feeling?

AF is almost gone, just a tiny bit of spotting today. My AF is very light every other month. If I don't conceive within the next few months I will probably talk to my doc about it. Weird huh?

Als- I know that in the end it is just a job- sometimes I have a hard time keeping that in perspective.

Lilfoosh- yeah, my poor DH is probably so tired of hearing of me bitching!!!

My problem is that I think I am still resentful and I have not accepted being where I am right now. I lost the job I absolutely loved twice, was offered it back this summer and then lost it again 3 weeks before school started due to more cuts. I guess it is just hard going from a position I loved to something that is hard for me to face everyday. I really need to focus on the positive aspects of my job....which typically is the students I work with, however, I am so overworked and overwhelmed this year with the shear number of students I am in charge of that I can't even provide the attention they deserve.

Alright, I am done venting. I need to just get it together at some point and accept that it is what it is and it is only until June!

Internets down so on my phone. Lysh are you a sped teacher?

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/6/000/087/AS5IRdp6e6Uj9qkPRghSf0c8OZY05Y49_lg.jpg

Here is my little beanie x x Hope it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"