31, CD5 Need a buddy

Oh my goodness you just made me cry!! How amazing! Congrats :)

Woolls - That is awesome! I am really so so happy for you!

Als - If I don't have anything in the next couple days I will test by the weekend for sure! :) I think bump buddies would be great!

How is everyone today?

Clandara I am so eager for you!!! I wish I had your patience. I am taking one day at a time on when I'm going to test. Af is due fri-sun. Still really creamy cm and temp rose .1 today. What do you all think of my chart?

Wow its been busy on here :)

Love the scan piccy - how exciting :)

I'm doing ok thank you Foosh, just waiting for the :witch: to leave. I am booked in for my first ever smear test next week so once thats over and done with I can hopefully start to try get the doctors on side and take a look into whats going on xx

Als - I am really excited for you too! Everything sounds really good! May I ask how long you have been TTC? I am sure you have mentioned it before.

Mrs. B - I am assuming the smear test you are going for next week is for a Pap Smear? Or is it another test that you are having done?

Mrs. B - I am assuming the smear test you are going for next week is for a Pap Smear? Or is it another test that you are having done?

Yes I believe so I think its just varience on name over countries :)

Mrs. B....hopefully the pap smear can you some answers therefore some relief....

Clandara...I went off the pill at the start of May of this year. I got pregnant that first cycle and found out at 7.5 weeks I had a blighted ovum and would miscarry. I miscarried a week later (2 days after my birthday) and was pretty down for awhile. We started trying again, after the Dr.'s approval, the cycle after I miscarried. Some technically since May, but more since August. How about you??

Als - I went off the pill in Nov 2010 but we really only started trying in April of this year. We have had no successes so far. I am so sorry about your mc earlier this year. My fingers are crossed for this cycle for you.

As for myself...I feel some cramps coming on :(. If it starts later or by tomorrow that would give this cycle 29 days. I will keep you all posted. My feeling today is that this is not going to be my cycle. :(

Woolls- Thank you for sharing!!! How exciting!! I am still so happy that some of us got BFPs!!! I cannot wait until we all do!!

als- Yes, I am. I will have to take a look at your chart! I am crossing my fingers for you!

Clandara- Boo to cramps!!! I hope it passes for you, but I know the feeling....every month I have this slight hope it is implantation cramps, but they usually feel too much like AF coming on. But I still hope the witch does not come for you!!!

Mrs. B- Good luck with your doc visit! This is your first? I had to go once a year in order to take birth control- which I did for my late teen/ most of my 20s.

Hope everyone had an okay Tuesday!!! I am looking forward to AF leaving so I can get on with the cycle. It is now the ovulation wait!

Thanks all!! No Internet at home still so on my phone. Clandara I am praying that af stays away from both of us for 9 months starting now!! Keep us updated :)
Weird that I'm eager to go to sleep to see what my temp is :)

Hi ladies! My temps have gone way down now, so I am excited to take my temps in the morning too Als! It's silly isn't it? I just want to see how this month plays out. =)

Work is keeping me busy, I'm not comfortable going on BnB while there because I don't want someone to look over my shoulder; my monitor faces a walk way, so people walking by can see what I am doing. It is a temporary desk, so maybe when I get my permanent one I will be in a better position to post during the day.

Thanks Woolls, for sharing. They grow so fast, before you know it you will be watching bubs sucking a thumb and be able to see movement on the outside. Hiccups are awesome too! One of my husband's friends watched my belly bounce up and down with every hiccup for several minutes, he was amazed, it looked like I had hiccups but clearly I didn't. It was one of those awesome things no one had ever told me about pregnancy.

Yeah its the first. We don't get called until your 25, I believe if you have history of anything or something you can go earlier but I got my letter through so must go. I'm so nervous lol! X

CD 1 :(

A new start. Going to check out thermometers in the next day or two and see about charting temps.

Oh clandara I am so sorry :( take today and then hope for the next cycle begins!!! I'll be thinking about you today sending good thoughts your way!

I am not feeling nearly as positive today as j have before. Not many symptoms. My temp is staying the same pretty much and my cm is creamy/sticky. I have been very light headed and getting head rushed when I stand up and a little bit of nausea today. Just not feeling it.

Clandara- so sorry AF got you. :(

Als- I am still holding out hope for you. Symptoms can change from hour to hour it seems. What DPO do you plan to test?

I'm 9 dpo today and really trying to hold out until sat which is day of expected af and 12 dpo. We will see how it goes but pretty proud j haven't tested yet. Is it normal to feel outish and maybe still get my BFP?

Thank you Als and Native. I will be okay and starting a new cycle is always a new beginning right?
Als - don't lose hope! Until AF arrives, you are still in the clear!

Ugh......
Thanks ladies! I am trying to not lose hope, just so blah today. I am really tired....but the weather is blah so who knows why I'm so tired....

Not very positive on here today ... :hugs: for all that needs them xx

Thanks mrs b!!
So when do you all think I should test? My cycles have been 30-32 days and my last month lp was 12 days. So should I test tomorrow, Friday or Saturday?
Help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->