31, CD5 Need a buddy

Ooh lysh , how exciting. I had a good feeling about your chart. Fx'd

G x

Lysh - How exciting! Very happy for the BFP this morning. Keep us posted!

Everyone's charts are looking great!!! Hopefully it will be Lysh first and then the rest to follow!!!!
I have been so sick :( I love the reason why, but hate the feeling. And now I feel like I'm coming down with a cold too... I think I am going to leave work early today to try and rest up to feel better. Getting so excited for Fri morning!!!

haha, I wish mine was actually looking great. Looks all over the place to me :rolf: nevermind tho, docs tomorrow so will let you all know what the doc says to us x

Hi ladies, looks like I may have ov'd know, just waiting to see if my temp rises tomorro..

Mrs b - best of luck with the doc app tomorro let keep us posted.

Als - ooh morning sickness such a horrible thing but willbe worth it in the end :), friday is coming fast, I'm so excited for you.

G x

Checking in from my phone. Have been down with a stomach bug for two days. Lysh- such great news! FX'd for you!

Good luck Mrs. B with your appt tomorrow. At least your temp went up a little today?!?! Youre right though, it is kind of all over the place...maybe temp isnt the place tell for you...

Native..ugh, stomach bugs are horrific...hope youre feeling better now?!?!

Gx....yahoo for O'ing!! Did you get in some BD'ing?

Thankyou will let you know how we get on. It's strange as one of the last months I could see exactly what was going on by temp and when it dropped sure enough af arrived lol. Just not at the mo lol xx

YAY LYSH!!! That is super exciting! Keep us posted on your POASing.

Good luck tomorrow MrsB. Are you going to print off your charts and take them with you?

Native and Als I hope you feel better soon! I got pretty sick right after falling pregnant too, something about lowered immune system or something I think. Really sucks because you can't really take anything!

My temp went up again this morning so I decided to test but it came back a Big Fat No...I thought that deserved to be written out completely. I was so scared to even take the test because I have been feeling so positive and I didn't want to get depressed over the BFN...I should have gone with my gut and waited it out... Still no AF, and no indication she will show up anytime soon. So I guess it is a day at a time and no sexy undies until I find out one way or the other...don't want to get ruin a pair if she shows. I am trying not to spot but I have been having weird pinching pains in my ovary areas and my lower back is achey. :shrug:

Thanks ladies! I am still cautiously excited. I have continued to have very mild cramps today with very mild spotting. I am hoping the progesterone keeps doing its thing!!! But of course I am worried.

als- I will post a pic soon...I threw away the one I took this morning but I will probably take another one tomorrow! I am tired though...I think I am exhausted from worrying all day (about the cramping etc.)

I am finding I get paranoid every time I go to the bathroom!

Als, hope you feel better soon! I know there is mixed emotions...glad to be feeling sick but hate feeling sick! I think it is all good signs though that things are happening as they should.

Mrs. B- Good luck with your appt!

lilfoosh-- I feel like I asked this recently, but how many dpo are you now? I had a drop in temp. a few days back and I thought for sure AF was coming...then out of nowhere it rose again.

Lysh...so excited to hear your news for tomorrow morning!!!!

Foosh...I have such a good feeling for you...comparing this month to last month, your chart looks sooo good :) You going to test again tomorrow morning?

No, I think I will probably wait at least a couple more days before I test again. I burst out crying this morning at DH about 5 minutes after I got the BFN. =(

Lysh- I know how you feel about worrying every time you go to the washroom...

Cannot believe how nervous i am about thia appt this morning!! Feel like I am back at school and going to an exam!! Lol. I have my charts to take with me. Don't know if I'll get them out, will wait to see how it goes with the doc first, get a feel as to whether she would want them lol x

I will be thinking of you today, MrsB. I really hope everything goes well!

My temp went up again this morning, only 0.04 degrees (celsius) and no AF... Might pick up some $store cheapies while I'm at work today, I still have a FRER but don't want to waste it, if that makes sense. I don't even know if I will take the $store ones yet, but in a few days I might be pulling out my hair.

Thought I'd let you ladies have an update...

Doctor thinks all my cycles are anovulatory :( my eyes welled when she said that, but I managed to not cry lol

I have got to go for base line bloods on CD1-5 and 21 and an ultra sound afterwards to check for PCOS

She thinks it will all show that I do not ovulate and I will then be placed on Clomid. xx

Mrs. B- I am sorry about the news you received. Where are you in your cycle now? I know you will be anxious to get the blood work finished. All I can say is thank goodness we have things like Clomid when faced with depressing news like this (not that it helps emotionally). I will be thinking of you!

Lilfoosh- I am still crossing my fingers for you. I am glad you got a good cry out, I think it is healthy to let it out every now and then.

I woke up to no spotting today and no cramps. I feel like when I am sitting/laying down my cramps go away. I will have to see if I start cramping and spotting at work today when I am on my feet.
I took another test and I still have a faint line. I am hoping the line will get darker soon!

That's not so bad MrsB! It sounds really poopy at first and it's definitely not something you hope for, but of all the things it could have been this is probably one of the most tested and easiest to fix!

Just curious, did you end up showing her the charts?

Do you feel any better now that you've been? You are closer to having your baby now.

Mrs. B - I know its not the news you were expecting, but at least its a starting point. Once these tests are done, you may be able to tackle or eliminate possible scenarios. Chin up....you can do this and remember....we are here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->