31, CD5 Need a buddy

Thankyou ladies, funny thing is its exactly what I was expecting but I guess its just hard to hear as I'd hoped I was wrong.
I am excited to find out if she is right and if thats the case excited to start Clomid and get the ball rolling :) I am so happy she wasnt nasty like the other experiences I had with her, but I think this is her domaine so she is comfortable and nice lol.

She didnt look at my charts but she did look at my cycle list and its the varience which worries her.

Shes not doing any test on hubby unless I get ruled out as she is very sure I'm the one with problems.

I just want AF to show now haha.

xxx

Hi all. I actually made it to work today. Feeling much better, but still not great. That was the worst "bug" I've had in about 10 years.

Lysh- I bet you get a nice dark line in about 2-3 days. So excited for you!

Foosh- FX'd for you. Don't get too down about the BFN. :)

Mrs. B- Look on the bright side...your doc was able to identify the most likely problem and there is an easy solution. This is good news! Now you can correct and move on and get that BFP sooner rather than later. :)

CD 22 for me.
Even though I feel out this month, I was tempted to test. I didn't test at all last month. I am approx 9 dpo. I noticed a CM change yesterday - creamy. I have some tenderness in breasts but overall not many symptoms compaired to normal.

How is everyone today?

Lysh - Are you going to try and post a picture of the BFP? I am so happy for you!
Als - How are you doing? Are you feeling okay?
Native - So glad that you are getting back to work. It can't be easy being ill at this time.
LilFoosh - Try again in a couple days - it might be too soon to tell. Fingers crossed for you.

Als- what time is your appt on Friday? I'm so excited, I can't wait to hear your results! :)

Thanks Native!! I am so excited too :) My appt is at 9:15 am. I am nervous, but excited more than anything. I have such stronger symptoms this time around which is making me feel more promising.

Lysh....so excited!! I agree and bet you get a darker positive tomorrow or the day after!!!! Yahoo :)

Foosh....I still have my good feeling for you :)

Clandara...I feel like crap to be honest. The thought of 95% of foods makes me wanna throw up. I am so run down and tired. Ugh....but so happy for the reason why.

Native....so happy to hear youre feeling better....sucks so much to feel like poop...

Mrs.B- Happy for you that you most likely have the best worst answer (if that makes sense). Hopefully you go on Clomid and boom....BFP!!!!

Hows everyone else doing? Work is the last place I wanna be.

Native...when are you telling family and then when are you telling everyone??? We are debating telling family this weekend when the scan goes well on FRiday. Opinions???

We told close family after our first scan with the heartbeat. Then a few more after the second. I think if all goes well next week, we'll be ready to spread the good word. I think as long as your are comfortable telling, go for it. I have held off on telling work ppl, other than my boss, just in case something were to go wrong. I wouldn't want so many ppl who I'm not close with to know so much of my business. Family is a little different though.

Hi ladies!
I am hoping the line gets darker- thank you for the optimism!!!
I had less cramping today, but still some mild cramping during the afternoon hours. I have VERY light spotting...still brown. Almost nothing though.

I will definitely post a pic this weekend! I just have to have the energy to take a picture and figure out how to upload it! I did keep my original test (thought I threw it away, but I didn't)...so I will post that and hopefully one with a MUCH darker line. I am going to call my doctor Friday if all is still going well and make an appt. for next week.

Mrs. B- How are you dealing with things today? Feeling any better?
als- Can't wait to hear the update! How are along are you now?
Clandara- I gave in and tested at 9 and 10dp0 this month and had a BFN. I was not going to bother again because with the spotting I thought for sure my AF was coming...but then my temp. went even higher at 11dpo so I tested and that is when I saw the faint positive line.
lilfoosh- Anything new with your cycle?
gx- How are you doing?

Native...I think we are going to do similar and tell our families after we hear the heart beat which will hopefully be on Friday. Then I think wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone else too.

Lysh I am 7 weeks today according to my lmp but will find out dates for sure on Friday. Such good news that you have only had brown spotting and light cramps. So excited to hear about your dark lines coming :)

How's everyone else doing??
I am still very nauseous. Yuck. I have another 5 weeks of this. Ugggg.

No nothing new. I did pick up a $store test that I will probably take tomorrow morning...I'm nervous it will still be a BFN. No spotting, no cramps, I am getting little twinges and pinching... I think DH is on pins and needles too. I also have been really tired and my eyes are dry...my nose is stuffy....

Lysh, Yes I am fine thank you :) I dont really know why I welled up at the doctors, think it was just hearing her sayh it even though I expected it, you know?

Yesterday I found out (from a different friend) that a friend is expecting her second. And she doesnt want to tell me! I think its silly but now I have to pretend I dont know and act suprised!! lol. The problem is she cant cope with the first one and she admits it too sometimes. Not sure if she is trying to keep up with the rest of the group as she is only young :shrug:

Foosh, good luck with your testing :)

Als, good luck on friday :happydance:

Do you guys get a scan at 8 and 12? and then 20? x

Good morning ladies!

My temp is still up but down compared to the last couple of days and my POAS was still neg. I really want to be able to think I see even the tiniest hint of a line, but it looks stark white to me... I'm clinging on the smallest shred of hope still, but I feel like I am just waiting on the witch, not physically, physically I don't feel it coming, but mentally I think she is just waiting for me.

Have a great day! 1 day left until your appointment Als!

Mrs. B- I would have reacted the same way and probably got a good cry out.
lilfoosh- This cycle is keeping you on your toes!!!
als- wow...7 weeks already! What is lmp?

I took a test this morning...one of the cheapies. The line was only a tiny, tiny bit darker. Tomorrow I am going to take the first response. I want to see it MUCH darker! lol But my temperature rose significantly today.
However, my eye is getting all gooey! I hope I am not getting pink eye! It is all I need!

I took a shower and left the test out for DH to see that it was negative but he says he sees a line...a very, very, very faint line. I tried to take a pic but it either over exposes it with the flash on or it isn't bright enough with the flash off. I think I *may* be able to see it if I hold the test at arms length, any closer than that and I know I don't see anything. Maybe we both have line eye...

Lysh- lmp is last menstrual period, that is how they calculate your due date (because usually pin pointing ov is difficult) so technically until you ovulate you are considered both pregnant and not every month.... weird, eh?

Foosh...ahhhh! A faint bfp!!!! Fingers crossed big time for you. Take another one tomorrow morning and I'll bet it will be darker. When I got my faint faint faint as can be line it was at night and then the next morning it was a total line. So maybe if you take one tonight it will be an obvious line?? So excited for you either way.

Lysh... A little darker is all you need!! You have a bfp! My Internet cheapies were light and hardly could tell they ot darker but my frer was dark and made me feel so much better. Cant wait to see a pic of your line :)

Mrs b... That's so silly of your friend. Hopefully she tells you soon so you don't have to pretend too long.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes for tomorrow. I am so beyond nervous. Last time we went for this appt we got horrible news so I am kind of tainted. I just know that gutted feeling all too well and don't know if I can handle it again. I have such a more positive feeling this time around which is great but I am just so nervous...

Foosh- That was a $ test right?? Maybe try a FRER and get that for sure BFP!!! :)

Lysh- A tiny bit darker is still darker! Great news!

Foosh again- With your first, when did you start losing your 1st tri symptoms (nausea, tender boobs, exhaustion, etc)? I'm trying not to freak out, but it's been a few days since my breasts were very tender. I still get a random pinch feeling here and there, but that's it. I can't tell if I'm still exhausted since I've been sick. Same with the nausea. Is this normal for 10-11 weeks?

Morning everyone!

Wow - exciting news across the board! Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got the BFP by the end of the year? Fingers crossed for everyone!

So its CD 23 for me. It is also my birthday today. :) DH and I have reservations for dinner tonight. Then its Remeberance Day tomorrow - so no work. I am really looking forward to this evening.

I am still thinking about testing. I think I will wait until next Wednesday or Thursday went AF should have arrived by then.

Happy Birthday, Clandara! Hope you have a wonderful day and dinner with your DH! :)

HAHA I just figured out I can post from work!! I had to reset my password but whatever.

Happy birthday Clandara! Have a great day and a wonderful time tonight!

I am still very skeptical about my "line", I'm totally scared it was just DH's mind playing tricks. It was a $store test and I have a FRER at home but I won't take it tomorrow...I think I will give it another couple of days, maybe even the weekend to hopefully sort itself out. I figure if I don't have one or the other by like 18 dpo I should go to the doctor.

I never had MS, lucky me. But I did have really *really* sore bbs and that went away by about 12 weeks for sure. I was also super tired but didn't even realize how bad it was until about 10 or 11 weeks when I wasn't tired anymore and I felt like superwoman with all the "extra" energy. All through 1st tri I would get home by 6 lie down on the couch, DH woke me up for dinner and 1 or 2 shows then I was in bed by 9... I know it seems scary that the symptoms are going away because it is your only confirmation right now that you are preggo (unless you POAS everyday). Don't worry, soon you will start getting that rounded belly and sometime after 15 weeks (but could be up to 23 weeks) you will start to feel the little flutters of your babe doing his/her sommersaults. :flower:

AHHHH! Just for fun I read my horoscope on the news website I visit (mostly because I can access the crossword at work even though they have block games) and this is what I got:
What happens today may be painful but it is also a learning experience. You are going to have to face and overcome a major obstacle, so you might as well look at it from a positive perspective. Go with the flow.

:cry: All three of us are leos, so I am hoping this one is for either my DH or DS... that sounds pretty bad of me but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->