31, CD5 Need a buddy

AHHHH! Just for fun I read my horoscope on the news website I visit (mostly because I can access the crossword at work even though they have block games) and this is what I got:
What happens today may be painful but it is also a learning experience. You are going to have to face and overcome a major obstacle, so you might as well look at it from a positive perspective. Go with the flow.

:cry: All three of us are leos, so I am hoping this one is for either my DH or DS... that sounds pretty bad of me but still...

Awe, Foosh, don't put too much into a horoscope. All they are are generalized statements and that a certain percentage of people will be able to link to some aspect of their life. :) Don't let that get you down.

Lilfoosh- I hope you get a darker BFP line!!! I agree though- do not let the horoscope worry you! I get like that too, but the last thing any of us need is something else to worry about! lol (I am a Leo too by the way!)

Clandara- Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful evening and celebration!
Can't wait for your testing day!

als- I completely understand why you are so nervous. I had a m/c at 5 weeks, so until I get past that I will be a wreck. So I am looking forward for you getting past this visit (I bet this time everything will be just fine!!!!!!) so you can at least have that hump behind you and you can breathe a bit!

I still had mild cramps today and a tiny bit of spotting. I know some women can spot a lot during the first trimester, so I am going to try not to freak out. I am off tomorrow too for Veteran's Day so I am going to call the doc. and make my first appointment for next week.

I am tired, but my breasts are not overly sore yet. I am hoping that within the week they become more tender, because I will feel like things are happening properly! When I had my m/c I never had any pregnancy symptoms.

Some women don't get tender boobs right away and some don't get them at all (until your milk comes in...that's a different ballpark altogether though!). My girlfriend spotted throughout her entire pregnancy, not just the first tri, it was her fourth tho, and now she has a completely healthy 6 month old. Be happy and super positive! This is what you have been working towards! ENJOY =)

I dunno ladies....My stomach has been feeling upset for the last couple of hours and I have some brown tinged CM. I think maybe it was an attack of some line eye that got DH this morning. I guess tomorrow will tell...

Thank you lilfoosh....you are reassuring. I am glad one of us has experience to share!

I am still crossing my fingers for you. I seriously thought my period was coming too....

Part of why I like this group so much is because it is so diverse, everyone has such different experiences and perspectives. :hugs:

My temp is down again, still above the cover-line, but I also had some pink & brown on the tp this morning. Not looking good for me. I will report back later.

At least it's Friday!!

I hate those temperature dips!! I am still holding out hope for you though!!!!

Okay, I am going to attempt to attach a pic of my two tests. The one I took 3 days ago and the one from today! It is much darker!

My breasts are mildly sore today too.https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=294491&stc=1&d=1321013025

Attachments

• washington bfp 070.jpg
    washington bfp 070.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a few days, so much jas been happening.

Lysh - Wow that's a defo positive, can't beleive the difference in a few days. And it's only going to get darker. Congrats.

Fooshy - your temp is still looking good. Although it's drop'd slightly still above your cover-line. I'm keeping my fx'd for you ..

Mrs b - sorry that you got a bit a bad news at the doc's but it will be positive soon after clomid when you get that bfp. Something to look forward to.

Nat - your pregnancy is moving along 11 week wow when is your scan due again?

Clan - How are you? Did you end up testing?

Als - how are you feeling? Still got sickness, you'll not be caring about the sickness soon when you start seing the bump grow..

Well ladies I'm currently in the DPO! Only 3 but I'm sure it will move fastly, hopefully! I've been feeling slightly crampy from 1 day before ov till yesterday, which was weird for me.
I didn't get loads of :sex: in which I'm upset about but it only takes 1 that what I'm clinging to.

G x

Wow, Lysh! Great line! So happy for you. :)

G x- I go next Friday the 18th for another scan. Pretty excited about that one since I'll be 12 weeks. Should be a nice pic of the little one. :)

Great Native!!!! I am sure it will be a great feeling to know too that you heading into your 2nd trimester!!!

I have an appt. with my doc for Friday the 18th. They had one for this Monday, but my school district gives us a hard time if we take time off connected to a holiday weekend. I am still nontenured...so, I figured Friday is okay too!

We are getting there.....soon all of us in our group will have BFPs!!!!!

Now we just have to wait patiently for Als to have her appt today and give us an update!

I know....I am looking forward to hearing good news from her!

Hi ladies!! On my way to the doc right now and so nervous. I'll update as soon as I leave.
Lysh...ahhhh so excited!!! What an awesome and dark line :) yahoo!!!

K. Here we go. Ahhhhh so nervous

Thanks ladies for your amazing support! I just left the dr and everything is perfect!!! My baby is measuring at 6 weeks and 1-5 days. We saw the little heartbeat and we heard it :) it was amazing! It's 124 beats per minute and the us lady said that's textbooknperfect :). The edd is July 5th. Talk about fireworks :)

Thanks everyone and I'll catch up on the rest later today

Lysh and Als your updates are wonderful! Such exciting news =)

Native, I'm super excited for your next US too. It will be so amazing to see how much your LO has grown. And getting out of first tri is awesome

Gx, great news on entering dpo! I really hope you got that eggy!

So happy to hear the great news Als!!!!

I am taking it easy...still mild spotting and mild cramps so I am trying not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->