31, CD5 Need a buddy

I called my doc just to ask about the spotting, so he wants me to get blood work done every 48 hours 3 times. So I am going today for the first blood work, then Monday, then Wednesday. They want to see that my hormones are doubling appropriately for a viable pregnancy. If not, then it is basically a heads up. I am also on pelvic rest....no bding, no heavy lifting, or major exercising. Please keep positive thoughts for us!

Thinking of you and your little one :) take it easy and we will all keep everything crossed for you :)

Foosh. Hopefully the spotting is a fluke and goes away!!

Gx. So exciting your in the dpo's!!!

Native. I'm so excited you're almost out of the dang first tri!!!

Thinking of you lysh. Take care and get lots of rest. :)

Foosh- How are you feeling today?

Als- It feels like it has gone fast, but is taking forever at the same time, lol. You'll be out before you know it though. :)

Native- I am feeling ok... Sometimes I feel normal but then sometimes I feel like I hav full on AF. I am no longer hopeful for this time around, but I am looking to the new cycle and am starting to think about what we might do differently, such as potentially not temping everyday and not check CM/CP as often. DH and I were so excited I was past my normal LP but I know for me spotting basically means the end of the line.

Thank you ladies for the well wishes....blood work is done for today!

lilfoosh....I am still crossing my fingers for you....spotting for me always meant my AF was coming too. I am still hoping that is not the case as it will not go away!!! But for you I still have hope!

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Seem to get getting some positive news again.

Lysh that's good about the blood work will put you mind to rest when you start heri g the results .

Mrs b - how are you? Any sign of the witch appering yet:(? I ment to say my friend took clomid fell pregnant first month went on to have TWINS :o.. I've only ever herd good news about it.

Nat - ooh you US date is getting closer I'm so excited, you'll need to post pics of your little one for us to all fall in love with.

Fooshy - 16dpo today wow! Still no AF?? That was how long me LP was last cycle. I hope you spotting has went away and you OH was right when he said he could see a line! Have you tested again since?

Well I'm 4dpo feel weird since use have all almost reached the end of the cycle.
I'm feeling realy good, trying to stay positive as if AF shows for me this cycle my December cycle will be 1year so I think I'll be double upset :(
I know me 2WW might be long as I said last month me LP way 16 days..

Hope all is well :hugs:

G x

OMG :) you would not believe how happy I would be with twins :) unideniticle, one boy one girl! hehe. I have read that it can increase chances to 10% for multiples, but I think its lower with people my age and increases as you get older?

No sign of AF yet :s cramping seems to have gone away too! :dohh: CD29... come on witchy lol

So if you do get a line foosh then there are more pregnant ladies here than not?? :happydance:

How is everyone doing today?

Gx- Yay for being post ovulation!!!! Come on BFP!!!

Mrs. B- CD 29 and no AF? How long are your cycles typically?

I am feeling better today, less anxious. Did not sleep well though....I think emotions are all over the place! lol I have my mom and mother-in-law coming over for tea today. My mom knows, but she is it for family right now. If my hgc hormones look good, we might tell my husband's family on Thanksgiving. I know it will still be touch and go at that point, but hopefully our doctor will let us see a heartbeat by then.

This is the main give away to my problems, I don't have a regular number for cycle. This last year its been anything between 19 - 40! Last month was 35 one before that was 19, Trust this one to drag out - hehe!

Hope you have a good tea with your mum and MIL x

Yeah Mrs. B- this AF needs to come so you can start a new cycle with the clomid! Come on AF! (It is not usual that we say this! lol)

I know I feel bad cheering on the :witch: :haha: but the sooner she comes the sooner I can get my bloods tested then hopefully one step closer to :bfp: :happydance:

Good morning ladies!

I haven't POAS but last night my spotting got heavier, overnight I had some pretty bad/painful cramps and this morning SORRY TMI I have very heavy, clotty flow.... I have never had an AF like this before. =( Very painful. Definitely not preggo though.

Have fun at tea Lysh. I'm sure everything will be good for telling some people by Thanksgiving!

MrsB, it is very annoying to have irregular periods! It can be stressful too.

:hugs:

Sorry lilfoosh...that stinks. I was so holding out hope for you!! Next month then!

Well Mrs. B, in this case you have every right to cheer on AF. Then once you get your blood work done and you are all set, then we will tell her ot go away again! lol

I am tired today, but otherwise doing okay. It looks like the spotting is subsiding. Hope that continues! The blood work will be a nice affirmation that everything is okay too. I will look forward to hearing those results on Tuesday!

Im in so much pain today, all over my left side on the hip, lower back and abdomen! OUCH!

Hi ladies ,

fooshy - sorry to here the witch go you! Hope you are feeling okay.

Lysh - that's great new that the spotting has stopped for you! Must be a releif, when dk you get your first blood work results back?

Mrs b - is that type of pain normal for you? Sounds realy sore, when is AF due for you?

I'm 5dpo, go sensitive nipples and been slightly crampy from 2 days before ov till now?

Hope every one else is doing okai ?

G x

Mrs. B- Ouch! Why so much pain? Is that normal?

Gx- I would sometimes get crampy feelings and sensitive nipples/breasts around OV time. Some months I would and some months I would not....it was weird!! I get my first blood results tomorrow, but all it will tell me is that I am pregnant. The big one will be the results on Tuesday after I have more blood work taken on Monday. That will tell me if my hormones are doubling like they should. Then I am going Wed. for more blood work. I am assuming if the results come back positive on Tuesday, then I will get positive news on Thursday!

I am starting to feel more positive about this now that the spotting has stopped.

Well it is a chilly Sunday morning but it is supposed to get up to 62 today! My energy level seems to be a bit better right now....I am going to go food shopping early and get it over with!

I do get alot of pain with AF, but normally just around lower abdomen, like where you'd expect and sometimes backache but not normally like this. Hope its a sign that AF will show soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->