31, CD5 Need a buddy

I'm doing well, despite having scraped my new boot and putting a run in my stockings before 9 am this morning!

My Af has been truly strange as I had heavy flow only briefly for a couple of hours on Saturday morning and almost nothing before or since.... Not too sure what to think but I have already promised DH that if I don't see much else I will wait a week or so and take another test... Not holding out much hope (only the tiniest like smidgen) but will do it anyway for peace of mind.

Hope everyone else is doing well this lovely Monday!

Hey everyone!

I am on CD 27 and approx 14 dpo. AF should be here by tuesday or wednesday. I told DH I wanted to make a test but said I would wait until Wed or Thursday to see AF arrives. I think with most of our group getting their BFP I am even more curious this cycle despite having the feeling that I was out this month......because maybe :shrug: .....I'm not
How is everyone?

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA...
Everything is going well, just sooo busy, not feeling good (happy about it though) and super duper tired. Any spare moment I am sleeping!!

Sounds like all are doing well. The waiting game in the dpo sucks...hopefully you all in the dpo get good results!!
Lysh- how you feeling?
Clandara- crossing my fingers for you :)
Foosh- so weird, maybe its a good thing???

Clandara- Having any signs/symptoms?

Foosh- How frustrating! Are your cycles usually normal? I don't know how you could wait a week to POAS again, lol. I would prob have already done it, but I have very little will power with that. :)

Als- I feel ya on the exhaustion. I had one day last week where I thought it might be lifting a bit, but then it hit me hard again. I am trying to get my house ready for family on Thanksgiving, and it's so hard. I clean for 15 minutes and then take a break. Clean, then break. I feel like I can't get anything done! Today at work I had to go take a walk outside to keep myself awake.

Lysh- How are you feeling? Still taking it easy I hope.

Anyone heard from wools? I hope she is okay.

I am now looking for different foods to eat for protein. Turn out, I can't stand the thought of meat lately. I will cook it or order it when we go out, but find I'm always picking around it. Fish sounds okay, but I'm concerned about which ones are okay to eat. You can't eat the big ones because of mercury and you have to be careful with the dirty bottom feeding little fish. So tricky.

lilfoosh- What a morning you had!!! Hope the rest of the day went smoother! lol Gosh, your cycle is up and down this month!!!

Clandara- I hope you get your BFP!! I would love for everyone in our group to have BFPs (along with sticky beans)!

als- I can't blame you....I am still super early in my pregnancy and I am already fatigued! Glad you are resting when you can!

Native- Did you just start having aversions to certain foods? It is crazy how the hormones affect the body!

Well, my blood test confirmed my pregnancy. Today I had more blood taken so I will anxiously be waiting until tomorrow to hear the results. Tomorrow I will find out if my hormones are doubling like they should. I am trying to stay positive, but I am still anxious.

I am feeling okay....tired and still slightly tender breasts but that is about it. I felt slightly nauseous this morning, but I am thinking it was more the fact that it was Monday and I had to go back to work.

Lysh...so exciting that you're confirmed!!! Eager to hear your results for you :) The tiredness just gets worse so get some rest now :)

Foosh- Looking at your chart, your temps are still above your coverline which is strange. How are you holding out?? I would never be able to do that....

Native...I am struggling with meat and pasta!!! Crazy how aversions take over....ugh

MY OB appt isnt until the 29th, ugh....so hard to wait that long, but i guess nothing to do in between!!

Lysh - Thank you! I am also really happy to hear those results and my fingers are crossed for your next set of results.
Als - Hang in there.....the 29th will come - just think of it as a TWW. :)

Good morning! That's great Lysh.

Don't try to force yourself to eat anything, even if it seems like you should, it will pass and soon you will be craving the stuff you can't stand now! For fish I just stuck to tuna... Also, have you thought about getting a soy drink or something like that? For protein I mean. Quinoa (the red stuff has a nutty flavour, and you cook it like rice) is protein as well, and super good for you.

Still spotting and DH made me POAS (he actually came home with 4 tests yesterday- guess he really wants to know), it was neg. I'm still spotting but, like Als said, my temp is still above or ever so slightly below my old cover line. I'm going to assume not and hope for this month =)

CD 28.... feeling a little anxious.

No sign of AF yet. :)

How is everyone doing today?

Ugh, I can't even attempt to stomach anything except for oatmeal right now. Can't keep my eyes open for the life of me. Also have a constant bad taste in my mouth, yuck. And I was constipated for like 4-5 days and then today is the opposite, ugh (tmi i know). Sorry for complaining, just had to get it out :)

Foosh- your dh sounds sooo cute. your temps have been high still so maybe maybe maybe!! if not, then def this month :)

Lysh- get your results yet?

Clandara...anything?? today is tuesday....

Als - I didn't test yet and there is no sign of AF so far. I think I will make a test tomorrow morning. I will let you all know how that goes. :)

Foosh- I read that about Quinao and was surprised. I will def be trying that. I'm also eating Greek yogurt and hummus so far. Plus milk. How are you feeling today?

Clandara-So excited you are going to test!!! :)

Lysh- How are you doing? Any word on your blood results or will that be tomorrow?

Als- Sorry you are feeling so yucky. I hope you at least have a couple of good days in your 1st tri. :) Just a few more weeks and you should start feeling better! For me, the exhaustion is really the only thing sticking around right now. Even as picky as my stomach is being, the nausea hasn't been as bad lately.

Today, I am grumpy and stressed, lol. For some reason, I wanted to host Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year. So my family plus DH's family will be there. My sister is driving me nuts. She's being so demanding on what she MUST cook and what dishes we should have, etc. Plus, she can't stand my grandmother and is already complaining that she'll have to be around her. I may grow to regret this, lol.

The doctor called with good news...my hcg levels are rising excellent! I have one more blood test tomorrow with results on Thurs. However, I did get some more spotting today which freaked me out a bit.

Clandara- How exciting! Can't wait to find out what the test says!!!

Als- I hope you start feeling better soon!!!! I am curious when all of that is going to hit me!

lilfoosh- That is cute that your DH went and got you 4 tests!!! My DH would not even know where to look! lol

Native- I hope your family does not stress you out too much, you need to be relaxing!!!!

Lysh-great news on the results! Has the doc said what might be causing the spotting?

I'm off to bed, ladies. Goodnight from Florida!

No he did not, but I have my first prenatal visit with him on Friday. So I will get more information at that point. I was fine last night and this morning. It was just that incident at work. It seems the more I rest the better it is, so I will have to take it easy when I can.

Clandara- Any news yet??

By the way....Quinoa is great...I use it with a lot of dishes. I love that it has protein too.

Okay.....so I didn't make a test yet because last night I had a spot of pink. There has been nothing since but if AF does not come today, I will now test tomorrow morning. I am not usually one to spot like that....normally when she comes.....she arrives full on.

Sorry I don't have any news yet to share.

Lysh - Those are very good results from the doctor!

How is everyone doing today?

Hi ladies how is everyone been keeping,

Lysh - that's great that you have been getting great news back from doc's.

Clan - hope that witch shays away, and TEST I can't wait too here your results.

I'm 8dpo, still a bit crampy since 2/3 before ov, sensitive bb's just realy glad that my temp went back up after dropping for 2days.

G x

G x- Your chart looks promising!

Clandara- The suspense is maddening for me, I can't imagine how you feel! :) You are so strong to be able to hold out on testing.

Foosh- How are you doing? Any changes?

Hey ladies!

Lysh- Yahoo!!!! So excited for the beautiful results for you :)

Clandara- You are so patient...I'm so impressed you are waiting...but I wanna know :)

Foosh- anything?

Gx...your chart looks very promising!!

Native...whens your next appt again?

Well ladies.....curiosity got the better of me this time. Came home for lunch and made a test and got a BFN. My eyes were playing tricks on me, I think because I know another line exists on that test, but still it was not a positive one. Anyways, I will wait now until the weekend to make another test if AF does not arrive.

Colder here today and snow.....if it wasn't for the wind, it would be so much nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->