33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Hi girls!
Nicole, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every precious moment!
Joanna, your due date is quickly approaching! So exciting! :) I'm so glad to hear you're doing well!
Erica, how exciting that you're having a little girl to round out your beautiful family!
Gemma, it looks like you and Erica are due at the same time roughly! How cool! I didn't catch if you know the sex yet or not. Either way, I'm sure he/she will be healthy and beautiful.

I'm so glad you're all doing so well! Good news all around!

I'm finally making progress. I had blood drawn last week, and today I had a hystero salpinagram. I was really nervous about them finding a polyp or something else that would be one more obstacle. However, the doctor said everything looks good and clear! So, I have to get my progesterone checked next week, and after that, I'll be set for clomid. My doctor said she'll just call the pharmacy directly, so I don't even have to go back in...I can start it as soon as I get the green light. I feel a lot more optimistic now that I've been cleared for other issues. I haven't heard about the blood work, but I don't expect anything to be wrong with that. So, fingers crossed that Clomid works.

Hugs to all of you!
Shelby

Shelby!! I was so excited to see a message from you! I'm so glad that you've made progress with the doctor and you have a plan. FX'd clomid does the trick and you have your BFP next cycle!!! I hope all is well with your stepkids and DH. Huge :hugs:

Hi Girls,

Sorry I think I confused things I have my scan at 22weeks and then the mw appt just checks the hb and urine etc so will find out what we're having on the 3rd Feb!
Shelby so pleased your getting somewhere, you really could get your BFP the first cycle on clomid, how exciting :)
Erica so pleased your having a girl one of each! My bump is filling out too now and have invested in some maternity clothes at last!!
Joanna can't believe your 31weeks now!! Let us know how your birthing class goes.

We are painting the nursery this weekend and it should all be pretty much done by tomorrow apart from the odd bit we will add in here and there!!
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend xx

Shleby, good to hear from you. Looks like you're making progress. It always feels better to be doing something new, nothing worse than just waiting and wondering. I've seen so many clomid success stories. Keep us posted.

Joanna, I'm so glad you had a great trip. You are on the home stretch, I can't believe that you are nearly done. How are you finding work? Ready to be finished soon?

Gemma, you are so organized! I haven't even started getting the baby's room together. We're putting her in Dom's room and moving him to the larger bedroom. We kept saying we'd start it in the new year when the other renovations were done. We better get started on it.

Can't believe it's a new year ladies! So much change is in store in the next few months!
Hope you guys have a great Monday!

HI Girls!

Again, so great to here from you Shelby!!! And so happy you are feel good about this round. I bet you feel more in control now. I am keepign my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Joanna, you're almost due! :wacko: how time flies. A pumpkin!
Erica, I understand it's a girl, I WANT a girl next time! Gemgem, any premonition of what you'll have, boy or girl???

Here's a pic of my boy Arthur.

Still thinking of you, always, love :kiss:
Nicole

I can't see the pic! Can you repost? Can't wait to see!! I hope everything is going well with you and DH and baby Arthur! :hugs:

Gemma that is so exciting about the nursery! We are just finishing ours and I am so happy with it. Now if we could just decide on a name!

Nicole, so glad to hear you and baby Arthur are doing well!!

Gemma your ultrasound is coming soon! you must be getting excited!

We have gone into a deep freeze here, so there isn't much to do but stay inside. It's -32 Celsius which I think translates to around -25 F I think. It's SO cold!

Anyway, hope you girls are doing well :)

Hi Girls,

Erica that is freezing you poor thing. How are you feeling? I thought I would be blooming by now but no such luck lol!!!
Nicole what a lovely name for a boy, really hope you come on again soon and post a pic so we can coo over him!!!
Joanna you are getting so near!!!!! You must be getting very excited.
Shelby hope your doing well, I have a good feeling for you this year!

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and can't believe halfway already, yay!!!! 2 weeks on Friday and we'll be seeing our bubba again. Feel quite nervous and pray everything is as it should be.

Hope your all doing well xxx

P.s sorry Shelby no we don't know what we're having, hoping to find out on 3rd Feb but babies don't always cooperate do they!!!
Nicole I feel like maybe I'm having a boy now, but to be quite honest with you myself and dh don't care as long as he/she is healthy we really don't mind. Will be lovely to find out though xx

P.s sorry Shelby no we don't know what we're having, hoping to find out on 3rd Feb but babies don't always cooperate do they!!!
Nicole I feel like maybe I'm having a boy now, but to be quite honest with you myself and dh don't care as long as he/she is healthy we really don't mind. Will be lovely to find out though xx

Hello Ladies!

Hope you are all doing well.

Joanna 33 weeks!! You'll be done before you know it! Hope you are feeling well and baby isn't too hard on you! How is work lately? Ready to be finished?

Gemma I can't believe you haven't bloomed yet! I have! Every where I go I hear "I can't believe you're only 5 months pregnant." It makes me a bit grumpy. They're basically saying "wow you're huge":dohh:

I can't complain though, I love this stage. I can feel her in there saying hello and dancing around. I didn't enjoy my first pregnancy like this. I really am cherishing every moment. You been feeling bubba moving around lots?

Gemma, do you have any plans for a baby moon?

Hey girls! Joanna, you're getting so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!

Hi ladies!

Erica, I hate comments like that! I don't know what it is about being pregnant that makes people feel like it's ok to comment on how someone looks - you would never do that otherwise!! My particular pet peeve is being asked how much weight I've gained - like that would EVER be an appropriate question to a non-pregnant woman! What makes it ok to ask me that now? Also love when people then volunteer that they only gained __ pounds (such as my aunt, who apparently only gained 21). Argh!

Anyhoo. I'm doing great (rant above aside). Definitely feel like time has FINALLY sped up. My shower is actually this weekend, so I'm super excited about that. As far as work, I'm planning to work right up to the end, so right now I'm just trying to get everything wrapped up on the off chance the boy comes early (no signs of that though, so I think he will go at least 40 weeks).

Shelby, how are you doing?

Erica and Gemma, are you guys feeling good at this point? Energy back to normal etc?

:hugs:

Hey Guys,

How are you all? I am having a really bad time at work at the moment so haven't been on here as often as normal.
Feeling great thanks Joanna although still really tired in the evenings is that normal?!
I can't remember if I told you all that I had seen baby move s couple of weeks ago. Well since then dh has felt it too and there has been lots more movement! I was watching tv last night and something just kept appearing on the left side of my bump!!! I love it :)
Joanna you are so near now, how exciting!!
How you feeling Erica? I am so annoyed at how many people say "your 5months oh you don't look that pregnant" I feel like their basically saying I was fat to start with as I am massive compared to what I used to be like!!

Shelby how's things with you?
xx

Hi Guys!

Joanna I totally agree. People never comment on someone's weight normally but for some reason pregnancy give everyone an open invitation to share their opinion.

My energy has definitely improved. I've been doing yoga and walking and feeling really good over all. I do agree with Gemma though, I get tired at night. Also, I'm finding it has been hard to get up in the mornings the last few weeks. I feel like I don't sleep as well anymore. Once I get a cup of tea into me and give myself an hour to come out of my morning haze I am usually good to go :)

Gemma what's been happening at work? Everything ok? I have been lucky, this winter work has been very slow for me. It gets very boring, but not stressful at all.

So cool that your DH has felt baby moving. We can't seem to get the timing right for my hubby to feel. It's like she knows we're waiting for her to move and she stops. hehe

Shelby, how are you?

Erica, the same thing happens about half the time when DH tries to feel our baby move! He's definitely felt and seen him a bunch of times by now, but it is uncanny how the second he puts his hand on my belly, the baby just stops! I tell him it's his calming influence :)

I know what you both mean about being tired at night. I have tons of energy all day, but if we try to go to a bar or out to a dinner late night, I usually end up whining and wanting to go home really fast. I think like Erica said it's just not sleeping as much. I'm doing better with sleep these days, but for most of the time between 17 and 30 weeks, I had bad insomnia. Would wake up at 3 am and just lie there, listening to DH snore. :wacko:

JOANNA! you're only about a month away!!!

I've been thinking of you ladies. I hope everyone is feeling well!

I'm getting HUGE! My baby girl is moving around like crazy.

Gemma, what are you having? How did your scan go? I'm dying to know :)

Hi Girls,

Sorry I completely forgot to update you on my scan!! All went really well all measurements were spot on and we are having a ................................GIRL!!!!!

We are soooo excited and I am feeling her move around all the time now and love it!!!
My bump has definitely got a lot bigger although people still say I'm small, I think I notice it more because I know what I looked like before!!
OMG Joanna you are soooo close now you must be so excited!!
I forgot you are having a girl Erica, you must be over the moon, one of each! Have you got loads of clothes yet? My friend gave me loads at the weekend that she used for her little girl so I was pleased with that.

Work is just a bit stressful at the moment it's all to do with the governement and apprenticeships and people sticking their nose into my job!

How are you all feeling? xx

I have a few things. My MIL and sister have been shopping more than I have.

I'm scared! I know what to expect with a boy. Before I had my son, I was a nanny for 3 boys under 5 and had some idea of what to expect . Having a girl is freaking me out! I keep thinking of the teenage years:wacko:Haha

I am really excited truthfully. I found myself wanting a girl this time. I feel like if I don't have another child after this my family would still be rounded out nicely.

How do you feel about it? Did you have a preference?

Hi girls! Just checking in and letting you know I'm thinking of all of you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->