• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

35 and over/due in September

Eve I avoid dairy as much as possible. There is soy, and I drink almond milk. I'm getting calcium from other sources, and feel so much better. I already eat organic completely, but just me, I avoid all lactose. Hope it gets better for you.

Rahsaan, I drank a Bio-K last night and that seemed to calm my belly down. Unfortunately, I can not consume any soy based products due to having hypothyroidism and the inability to digest them properly. This is the first time in my life that dairy has bothered me so it took me by surprise. I'll try the almond milk though :) I hadn't thought of that. Thank you.

I eat organic based foods too and free range chickens and grass fed beef.

I kept my supper down last night. OH had made a vegetarian chilie.

There is also coconut milk. The one that comes in a similar half gallon container as regular milk is good. Just another option in case you don't like the almond milk. Also if you like Ice cream try coconut bliss. There dark chocolate is the best I think. Also solely sweetened with agave.

Hi Ladies! I havent had time to catch up on the thread just yet but I wanted to ask if any of you are symptomless?? No symptoms here, nada, zip zilch! It has me a bit worried and after talking to my Dr last week he agreed to have me come in on Thursday 1/31 and take a little peek inside to see if things are progressing as they should be.....

Hi Ladies! I havent had time to catch up on the thread just yet but I wanted to ask if any of you are symptomless?? No symptoms here, nada, zip zilch! It has me a bit worried and after talking to my Dr last week he agreed to have me come in on Thursday 1/31 and take a little peek inside to see if things are progressing as they should be.....

That'll be me!!! Nowt, nothing, zilch, nada, nothing, not a hint of MS, in fact I have felt more pregnant during the TWW.... But, apart from sharing my complete lack of symptoms with you, I'll share my good news too!! After 3 previous miscarriages I have been in the very fortunate position of having a scan every Monday for the last 4 weeks. Apart from a little scare at the first scan when all we saw was a sac, but was VERY early, everything is going good... Last week bubs was measuring 6mm at 6weeks 6 days, so a little behind but at that stage even half a mm makes a huge difference to dates, this mornings scan bubs is now measuring 13.5 mm and 7.6 weeks, so bang on track and a huge growth spurt in a week. So, I totally understand your feelings, loss of symptoms was my warning sign last time, but this time no symptoms is no problem. Obs says some people have lots of symptoms and some have none and to enjoy it!!! BTW I have a high progesterone level and awesome HcG numbers so no correlation between them and lack of symptoms. You will feel so relieved after the scan. Good luck at your scan xxxxx

That'll be me!!! Nowt, nothing, zilch, nada, nothing, not a hint of MS, in fact I have felt more pregnant during the TWW.... But, apart from sharing my complete lack of symptoms with you, I'll share my good news too!! After 3 previous miscarriages I have been in the very fortunate position of having a scan every Monday for the last 4 weeks. Apart from a little scare at the first scan when all we saw was a sac, but was VERY early, everything is going good... Last week bubs was measuring 6mm at 6weeks 6 days, so a little behind but at that stage even half a mm makes a huge difference to dates, this mornings scan bubs is now measuring 13.5 mm and 7.6 weeks, so bang on track and a huge growth spurt in a week. So, I totally understand your feelings, loss of symptoms was my warning sign last time, but this time no symptoms is no problem. Obs says some people have lots of symptoms and some have none and to enjoy it!!! BTW I have a high progesterone level and awesome HcG numbers so no correlation between them and lack of symptoms. You will feel so relieved after the scan. Good luck at your scan xxxxx

Thank you SO much for this post! You made my day. Lack of symptoms is what happened to me in my past miscarriages too but I had them and lost them. This time its not that way, I just never had them :shrug:

Thank you SO much for this post! You made my day. Lack of symptoms is what happened to me in my past miscarriages too but I had them and lost them. This time its not that way, I just never had them :shrug:

Exactly the same, that's why I was sooo worried in the first place, but it seems that (for me) a complete lack of symptoms is actually a symptom of everything being good!! Looking forward to seeing your scan piccy! :thumbup:

No symptoms here either. I should be so happy about that but it just adds to worry lol :haha: This is my second pregnancy with no symptoms though. My first is now 8.

Ms and tiredness are my symptoms! Oh and weight gain as I'm eating more as eating often helps my ms!

I went for my scan and dr dated me at 7+2 as opposed to 6+4. There was a HB and all seems well. He thought it may be twins at first but was just a shadow! Phew!

Jamandspoon glad all is well with your bean!

Wantabelly hope the scan goes well!

Tryingforfour glad you're symptomless! Ms sucks! Have never had it this bad!

Ms and tiredness are my symptoms! Oh and weight gain as I'm eating more as eating often helps my ms!

I went for my scan and dr dated me at 7+2 as opposed to 6+4. There was a HB and all seems well. He thought it may be twins at first but was just a shadow! Phew!

Piccy perhaps????

I head for my first scan in a few hours. Hope you all have a good day today.

Piccy perhaps????

Pics are saved on my computer but here's a link to the thread I posted in 1st tri with pics :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1706969-scan.html#post25060245

I'm feeling less nauseous today. I hope all is ok with my bean :wacko:

The Dr's office just called and had me move my appointment up from tomorrow to TODAY! At 3pm( I live in the US) I will know whats going on and whether we have a heartbeat or not. With not having any symptoms I have been a little worried about it but someone reminded me that "worrying" is a symptom. Ha! I guess I have 1 symptom.

Ladies - loved hearing the symptoms.

Maybe - great scan pics!!! My nasuea comes and goes, if that's any help.

Wantabelly - good luck today!!!

AFM - made it past my m/c date (5w6d) so that feels like a milestone. I'm having occasional cramps, so those really scare me.. but am still hoping things are going ok. I have my first appt and ultrasound on Feb. 12 (TWO more weeks!!!!!!). Happy hump day (Wed.) ladies!!

Had our follow up ultrasound today.

Baby died. No heartbeat :cry:

Wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

I don't really feel right posting a bunch about my scan today given the fact that one of our fellow bump buddies had such bad news but I will just say everything was fine w/bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->