• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and TTC number 3

Hi Galvan. Not sure what is happening, cramping has gone, no bleeding and breasts are still really sore, so not sure. I haven't had progesterone checked out as previous to this time , I have had no problems with it - been pregnant three times before this and twice were successful pregnancies. Only the first time pregnant I had a chemical pregnancy and I read that is quite common in first pregnancies. If this turns out to be a chemical one and I end up having more I will probably go and get it checked out.

I think I might go and ask to get my hcg blood levels done at the doctor tomorrow (if things haven't happened by then).

That woudl eb a good idea. I have 2 children, and never had progesterone trouble nor and problems getting pregnant until now. Some say it is because of the TR,. but my RE says the progesteroen is not that it can change from cycle to cycle. It seems to change constantly with me, some cycles my LP is perfect at 12-13 days and others it is super sahort 4-7 days.

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I always have an lp of around 14/15 days (does lp link to progesterone?). Hopefully your doctor will be able to regulate yours for you - do you have to take supplements?

Took a Clearblue test today and it came up straight away and as dark as the control line. Nausea and sore breasts have been quite strong today as well, so who knows what is going on. I gave GP surgery a phone today and the said that no appointments today but doctor could do a phone appointment this evening. I bet they are thinking, ' nuts woman'!

How are you doing?

'2-3' on a digi today, so pleased about that, hcg must be rising. Doctor was supposed to ring last night - she literally must have left my mobile ringing for like 5 seconds - I was washing up dishes and heard it ringing and by the time I picked it up she had rung off. I tried calling back the surgery but as it was after 6, no one picked up.

I just looked back, your are 17dpo so 2-3 is good!! :happydance:

Hopefully, this thread is the lucky thread and I and Xurfungers follow you this cycle. (Whenever mine decides to start. GRRR)

Thanks! I think I might be about 18/19 days po, so hopefully still ok - the '2-3 weeks' reading is anywhere from over 200 hcg to 999 hcg. So, hard to really know where I am on the scale without getting bloods done. Symptoms still strong today, so hopefully!

I really hope you and X get your BFPs next cycle too, it would be lovely for all three of us to be bump buddies! Do you have a journal on here?

You should be fine. Sounds perfectly normal!!

It would be awesome! ! I do have a journal, it is in my siggy. When will you go to the ob?

Unfortunately, my early worries about the validity of the pregnancy proved warranted. I started spotting on Wednesday, just as I was turning 7 weeks and my symptoms quickly started reducing. I had an early scan on Friday which showed a sac but no embryo or yolk sac. The lady scanning me and doctor said that I would need to come in for another scan in two weeks in case I had gotten my dates wrong and that it was too early. I just knew it wasn't as I know my dates and when I ovulated and got my BFP, so I knew that they should have seen something on the scan if it was ok. They said the sac was misshapen as well which also indicated that things were beginning to collapse in. She also scanned my ovaries and fallopian tubes in case of ectopic (that was a bit worrying) but seemed to be ok.

I have started bleeding today, which I am actually relieved about as I wanted things to resolve naturally and not to have to go down the medically managed route. I really don't want to have to go in on April 4th as we go to Disneyland Paris the next day and it would be so stressful. I just don't want to let my two little boys down.

Bleeding is not that bad yet, so I am steeling myself for the worst bit.

I probably seem a bit matter of fact about it all, but as you know, I had always felt this pregnancy was not progressing properly and had resigned myself to this happening. I am sad about it but just want it to be over, so I can get my body strong and back to normal again, so we can ttc again in a few months time.

I hope you are all ok.

xxx

I am so sorry Poppy. :hugs:

AFM, I finally started AF yesterday. No TTC this month, I will start my diet next week for 2 month. It is a heavy diet so I don't want to risk pregnancy while on it.

I miscarried this morning - pain and bleeding was not as bad as I feared it would be. I woke up with some cramping, had some clots and heavy-ish bleeding. I then passed what I'm certain was the sac. Since then the cramps and bleeding have settled right down and been extremely mild. I remember my first miscarriage seemed agony (even had to go to out of hours doctor for pain medication). This time it seemed a lot more manageable. Maybe once you have given birth, your cervix is more used to things or something. I did take paracetamol and codeine which helped as well. At least things seem to be settled down now. I am going to try and get healthy and back to normal before ttc again in a few months time.

I probably seem a bit matter of fact about things but when dr told me at the scan that the sac was empty it made me think that things had already ended an the baby had never developed.

Hopefully in a few months I can try again and hopefully be successful in conceiving a healthy baby.

Good luck with your diet G! Is it the 5:2 Diet?

:hugs: Poppy. This is the HCG diet. I am not sure if it is called the 5:2 diet or not. I am going to wait until next cycle to start. We decided to TTC one more cycle naturally. I won't use OPKs, but I will temp and we will BD daily on my usual fertile days and every other days the rest of the cycle. Well as soon as AF stops. She is full blast now. I have had some huge clots, but it seems to be heavy bleeding and small clots now.

I'm back in the 2ww! After the miscarriage, I waited one complete cycle before ttc again. I got a smiley face on my Clearblue Digital opks on Monday and had been having egg white CM over last weekend, so I must have ovulated around the Monday/Tuesday of last week (I seem to get a narrow window between the opk turning positive and ovulation - I usually get ov pains and sore boobs quite quickly afterwards). So, I reckon. I am around 6 days po. No symptoms yet at all - however, I usually find it hard to symptom spot anyway as my usual pms symptoms are very like pregnancy ones. I do usually get a wave of nausea around 12 days po when pregnant though, so we will see.

Did not get in quite as much bding this month as I would have liked round the time (Tuesday, Thursday and early hours on the Sunday), so probably not a BFP this month but you never know. I didn't want to put to much pressure this month as it is the first month trying again.

How are you all doing?

I am doing a CLomid cycle this month. I had 2 cycles worth left over from last year, and decided WTH, I'll use them. I got my BFP last year taking them CDs4-8 so I did 4-8 this time. Today, is CD9 and I have had the worst SEs; hot flashes, mood swings, and headaches. Grr This is why I hated CLomid, and called it evil. LOL I will start OPKs on Tuesday, so I should be in the TWW by the end of this week. I will use 200 mg progesterone during the TWW that I also had left over from my IUI last year. Not expecting much, just hoping for a super miracle.

9 days po - not much to report! Had some weird twinges in my lower left abdomen two days ago at around 7 days po, it was very odd and went on and off for about a day and a bit. Boobs sore, but this is usual.

Thanks G!

I am about 9/10 days po and have been having quite a bit of cm. Interesting! I am hoping this is a sign. Tonight I had some weird cramping in my lower left abdomen and in my lower back around the same area (if you know what I mean!). I caved in yesterday and did a test at 8/9 days po - a Clearblue one. I think I saw a very, very slight line - a squinter but I am not sure. It was one of those that of you focused too much you couldn't really see it but if you glimpsed at it you could see something very faint (blue in colour) and it came up in around three minutes. My husband looked at it and first said he saw nothing but then looked at it again and said, 'yeah but there is probably always a slight line for where the line will develop if you're pregnant. ' Is this true? I am probably hoping too much and it won't be a BFP. I am super hormonal this month - probably monster PMT building up over the last two months!

How are you doing?

I have only heard of indention lines where the line is supposed to be so if it is blue it sounds like a good sign! Can't wait to see what your next test bring!!

I am ok, I have either Oed or am getting ready to. I had O cramps last night and EWCM, btu this morning my temp was still low. I don't know if for sure that was normal or from being uncovered and my room was 64 degrees.

Exciting! With the clomid, you should have a super strong ovulation! You got a BFP last time you used clomid didn't you? Time for lots of BDing!!!! Good luck G! xxx

Yes, but I had also used 2 shots of Menopur. I think I O yesterday, my temp is a post-O temp now. We BDed Monday, Wednesday, and last night. We will tonight too just to put some extra ones in there. Lol You can never have too many. I will start progesterone as soon as FF confirms O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->