36 and TTC number 3

Awesome numbers!! Fx for a BFP in 2 weeks!!!

Thank you! I know that it's bitter sweet for you to hear me boast and I'm sorry. :( I promise I'll be there for you next cycle... Regardless of the outcome of this IUI. :)

Thanks Xurfingers! It is bittersweet, but I am so happy one of us got to go through with IUI this cycle. :hugs:

I am 3dpo so AF is due the 23 or 24. I am about 10 days away from what I hope is my real and last IUI.

Ya know, I think your doctor's need to up your dosage. It could help your lazy side respond. Make your voice heard next time. No more of them pissing your hard earned money away. It's not like this is your first stimulated cycle. I have always taken more follistim than directed. I was told 150iu this cycle and took 225iu instead. I have extra meds from my ivf. They are concerned with over stimulating I'm sure, but the bottom line is that they always play the safe card for them. Looks bad on them if you become the next octomom. I have always ended up responding like they hoped I would... But only because I took more. I don't argue with doctors anymore. I do what I want! LOL

How are you Xurfingers?

I thought AF was going to hit me. I had horrible cramps the day before yesterdaya nd yesterday and my temp was way below my Cl. Today, it is back above the CL so just maybe a miracle happened. We shall see this weekend. I am not going to get my hopes up really high, but I am a little cautiously optimistic. LOL

How are you Xurfingers?

I thought AF was going to hit me. I had horrible cramps the day before yesterdaya nd yesterday and my temp was way below my Cl. Today, it is back above the CL so just maybe a miracle happened. We shall see this weekend. I am not going to get my hopes up really high, but I am a little cautiously optimistic. LOL

I am so rooting for you! I sure hope it's a good sign. Try to remain positive because it's not over yet! I'm doing good. Impatiently waiting as usual LOL I'm 6dpiui so I'm getting there. Miserable cramping on and off today. Probably doesn't mean anything though.

I do love the rise in your temps! Implantation can happen at 5dpiui so FX it means something. Wouldn't that be awesome the month we were both s sure it wouldn't happen, it happens! Fx for our Valentine's babies!

I do love the rise in your temps! Implantation can happen at 5dpiui so FX it means something. Wouldn't that be awesome the month we were both s sure it wouldn't happen, it happens! Fx for our Valentine's babies!

Yes, that would be awesome! LOL I checked through my notes from last cycle and noted heavy cramping at 6dpo so that wasn't very comforting at all :( I dunno girlfriend... Maybe I should be satisfied with what I have. Ugh. What can you do? :dohh:

There's part of me that wants to get really excited because I had the IUI, had plenty of eggs, and know for certain that the sperm quality and timing were spot on! So, how could I possibly not get pregnant? I've had 3 kids with absolutely no problem. And there's the part of me that says hey, you've been trying forever and it hasn't happened - There must be something wrong with me. Ya know. I'm just gonna be cautiously optimistic and hope for the best. But if I'm not, I'm gonna be pisssssed! LOL

I know the feeling. I can't believe I have been trying for so long.

Not much to report, I'm afraid. 12dpiui and bfn this morning. I did, however, notice an increase in BBT this morning. It has risen .4 degrees since I checked it last. I was unable to temp yesterday and day before due to work. Not sure if it means anything. How are you doing?

14dpo AF is 2 days late. I gad a temp jump this morning and a super faint line this morning not sure if it is a BFP or an evap. I will see tomorrow with a FRER.

FX for a late BFP for you!

Hey girls, hope you both are doing well.

I got a very light BFP yesterday at 15 days po. I do think it is far too light for 15 days po, although definitely there, so I think it will probably end in a chemical pregnancy. I feel a bit gutted about it - I will test again today but I am trying not to get too hopeful in case.

Poppy, I have seen plenty of very light BFPs end 9months later! Fx for a sticky bean!

AFM, betas were 0.551 so negative. I have a 22mm cyst stopping AF on my right ovary. RE prescribed Metrigen Fuerte, a shot with 5mg estradiol and 50mg progesterone to induce AF. He said AF will show about 3-7 days after the injection.

Oh no about the cyst - at least you know what it is and your doctor is going to sort it out. Are you going to ttc next cycle?

Yes, as long as the cyst is gone by CD3, we will do IUI with more Gonal F and Menopur. He said that it is time for a more aggressive approach. 2 more IUI cycles before IVF. :(

Tested last night with a digi and got 'Pregnant 1-2' and this morning with fmu but lines are still light. I definitely think this is either a chemical pregnancy or if still pregnant that something is not right. I should be nearly five weeks by my ovulation dates. With both my sons, I got very conclusive positives at around 12 days post ovulation and the lines kept getting darker. The only experience I have had like this is when I had a chemical pregnancy in late 2007, the first time I fell pregnant, when the lines kept getting lighter.

I have been feeling on and off crampy in my back and tummy. I don't know why I have not started to bleed yet as my hcg must be really low. Sorry to sound so negative, but I just feel that something is wrong and this is not a viable pregnancy. I am trying to keep my emotions under check as the last time I had a chemical pregnancy, I felt devastated for weeks - although, at that time, I had not any children yet and had got my hopes up so high. I knew before ttc this time that as I am 36, ttc does carry an increased risk of miscarriage but I suppose you just focus on getting that BFP.

Sorry about the ramblings
xxx

No apologies necessary. Have you had your progesterone checked? My RE found the cause of my chemicals was low progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->