38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Thanks so much! I think I'm gonna give it a shot! Your help is so much appreciated!!

Welcome ladybird to the old farts club, lol.

Good luck with the charting. I recommend a proper thermometer though, it's more accurate.

Any questions just ask.

Most of my tests are back now and all completely normal. Guess thats good. Still waiting on karyotype test. Hope that's normal too as we can't fix that one.

morning ladies, Sorry I've been missing too!
Welcome to all the new ladies!!

life has been really busy here. Between hospital/doctor visits and buying a house - yes you read that correctly!! We finally have a house to move to!! And its gorgeous! Lets see if I can figure out how to add a link.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32166282.html
Hope that works.
We are hoping to move before November, then TTC #2 will be back on!!!

Hope everyone is doing well

Welcome ladybird to the old farts club, lol.

Good luck with the charting. I recommend a proper thermometer though, it's more accurate.

Any questions just ask.

Most of my tests are back now and all completely normal. Guess thats good. Still waiting on karyotype test. Hope that's normal too as we can't fix that one.

Ha! Love the old farts club! Lol! I won't be able to get a bbt until tomorrow so I hope that don't screw anything up for this cycle. I'm having a weird af this month. Had medium bleeding for one day and now I'm back to spotting! The cramps just don't feel like they usually do. I wonder why?

My periods have got lighter and lighter since stopping bcp. Still as long as they are regular it doesn't matter.

A couple of days won't hurt if you can't get a bbt straight away. The main thing is detecting that shift between pre and post ovulation. With some women it is quite subtle, so two decimal places can make all the difference.

Love the house skweek. Very posh. Well done for getting it, such a relief.

I'm loving that kitchen ! The green is fab ! How is everyone ... I'm in the boring zone out and waiting for af !! Lalalalalalalala ..... Anyone testing soon ?

Just about to ovulate so everyone knows what I'll be doing this weekend......

Skweek- love your house, its awesome. Congrats!!

Welcome ladybird :flower:

Leftwonderin - I am 10dpo today. Was thinking of testing tomorrow but had a few spots of red blood when I wiped today. Think I am out.

Do you normally spot before AF? Could it be IB?

I don't think its IB. I spotted last month for the first time on 9dpo.

Well, ladies, I think I'm out this month. :witch: is due Monday or Tuesday. I just checked my CP and it's medium and open. :(
I have an appointment with my primary care doc on Monday morning, so if :witch: hasn't arrived, I'll have them test. I am not very hopeful, though, with an open cervix.

As this is only my first true cycle of trying, I can only imagine the roller coaster those of you who have been trying for months on end have been living. How do you keep ttc from consuming you? I can't stop googling and checking for things.

I hope those of you still waiting to test have positive news soon!!

:dust:

Welcome to the world of ttc :hugs: I've been trying since January and had a mmc in July. It can consume you if you let it. Just try and be patient as even in your 20s a year is average. It will happen.

Welcome to the world of ttc :hugs: I've been trying since January and had a mmc in July. It can consume you if you let it. Just try and be patient as even in your 20s a year is average. It will happen.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to take a dollar store test tomorrow a.m. just to see what it has to say.

That's a whole new addiction. POAS anonymous member starting up here :haha:

That's a whole new addiction. POAS anonymous member starting up here :haha:

Last month I took one about five days before :witch: was due. This month it will be a day or two. Isn't that improvement? LOL :lol:

I'm trying really hard not to become a POAS addict. ;)

Yes, well done. I always say I'll wait but come 7dpo I've just got to try ! Ridiculous really.

Oooh more poas addicts ! I always say ill wait but like tui come 7dpo I'm itching to try ! Ttc can consume you :) but the end result is so worth it . I've made such good friends on bnb and would now be lost without them ! Its a rollercoster ride for sure but it helps if you try to keep a positive mental attitude :) if ya don't get a BFP and the ow arrives , I personally feel sorry for myself for an hour or so let myself be disappointed and swear words appear but then I think mmmm in 12 or so days I get a fresh chance at this :) so with her she brings a gift of a brand new cycle :) hang in there girl it WILL happen but try enjoy the ride along the way :)

Thank you so much for the encouragement, Left wonderin! If I am out this month, I am vowing to not POAS until after :witch: is due next cycle ;) We shall see how well that works out :rofl:

It's difficult to not want to POAS, though, because I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and will have to have a med adjustment ASAP after conception.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->