38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

welcome back, sk! glad everything went well and hope you're able to get back to normalcy soon.

wish- just waiting here. I'm on day 30 and feel the crampy feelings and sore boobs that i always get before AF. The sore back went away after a good night's sleep last night. This waiting really sucks!!

hi! and welcome back Skweek ! Glad everything went well and that you feel better already!
Some of you should be around testing right? let us know !
again, I didn't have symptoms, I have sore boobs before af was due, as usual.. but still got BFP!
I read Tui was doing better. that's good.

I got my 1st nausea.. it wasn't that bad, I just felt funky in the afternoon, lol. Like disgusted with a weird feeling in the stomach. It passed after a while. And blood test came back with way higher levels of everything besides iron. So that's good. We'll see if I need iron supplements..
Anyway, what's up? any tests?

welcome back, skweek!

lola - so cool to hear about what is going on with you! please keep them coming!!

Jessie - day 31, how you doing??

I'm out - AF is forcing her way in right now. I got tinted cm yesterday and some red drops today but all the cramping and the headache I have, and boobs getting less and less sore, are telling me she'll be full flow momentarily. Jerk. I won't update my witch pics until she fully comes, though - just. in. case.
I'm wayyyy too optimistic. :)

Wish I loooove your optimism !! It rubs off on me ;) I'm 9dpo . Nothing to report . Testing on Sunday as I'm away with the girls for a night and wine will be involved !! Lol... Upside to bfn is lots of vino lol.....

Lola- 5 weeks already! yay!! when's your first ultrasound? I feel like i will be comforted once i see a heartbeat. I'm going to be such a pregnant worrywart.

wish- wouldn't it be so awesome if you were one of those women who bleed a bit, it stops and you still get a BFP? My sister said she bled a bit before her BFP.

I'm on day 31 and no spotting so far. I do have sore boobs and feel crampy which is par for the course. The only symptom that has been unusual is a sore back. My avg cycles are 31 days but i can range from 28-35 so i'm not going to get excited until a few more days have passed!

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone has had a good week!

Lola- glad you're still keeping us up to date on you and baby. Very happy things are going well for you. :)

Jessie- fingers crossed for you girl! :dust:

Wish2- rotten :witch: you're thinking IUI next?

Left- I agree! If there wasn't vino after a bfn, things would be so much worse!

Steno- how's it going???

Skweek- welcome back! Fast healing to you!

full on witch this morning (overnight, and I should probably consider yesterday...) - it would be a damn miracle if there was a BFP after this so I'm thinking not this time! But yes, I ALWAYS think 'well maybe...it's happened to others!' oh well!
Yeah, thinking IUI, assuming that's what the consultative mtg gives us for a direction. DH just had an appointment with a urologist and they recommended that as well, even though we're both fine, just b/c of my age. AWESOME! Though at this point, I'm sick of the guess work and luck needed to get that egg. It's only been a year of trying but it takes a lot out of you. To those ladies who have been trying longer, you have my awe and respect.

:) had my :wine: last night!

Jessie - FX'ed for you!!! :dust::dust:
left - FX'ed for you too!! 10dpo today, can't wait until you ladies test! :dust::dust:

Wish, I'm sorry af got you. At least you enjoyed a drink..
Let's hope it does the same as for me, I was about to start infertility tests and I didn't have to go there..It was literally the last month before infertility tests.
Left and Jessie, fingers are crossed !

Afm.. I'm so hungry ! lol

I hope so - I'm going to try not to pay attention to anything until January, see if that does anything. BD when the feeling strikes us and not on a schedule, etc. No temping, no OPKs. NADA!

yeah, that's a good idea. Keeps your mind off of it. Even if I'm sure I would do more Bd around my fertile window !

Wish- Ugh. Yea, definitely forge ahead and do the IUI, especially if you want more than 1. I'm impressed by your patience. I'm going crazy after just two months. After the first month of not getting pregnant I was like, "off to the doctor i go" :wacko:

Lola- we're about to do some testing if i'm not pregnant this month, but maybe I'll get your luck! I made my HSG appt for next week.

AF hasn't showed but I still won't test. Super paranoid that i'm just getting her late and don't want to see stark white on the test panel.

Well, gals, :witch: FINALLY showed after a 51-day cycle. I have read of people having an unusually long cycle and falling pregnant the next. Hopefully I get lucky and it happens for me. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though, because we are three weeks after DH's foot surgery and he's only felt like BD'ing twice. Now that AF is here, I counted backwards and we even timed one of those BD around when I apparently O'ed.

Fingers are crossed for you, Jessie.

Best of luck for the IUI to work, Wish!

I'm out, my BB friends. :witch: Man, this baby making is sooo much harder than I thought it would be. Definitely going to have some wine tonight with dinner. My HSG is scheduled for Friday. Hubby will get his swimmers checked, too. Need to make sure we're healthy so we're not BD'ing all for naught.

Steno: i'm glad she finally showed so that you can get back on a normal schedule again. How are your symptoms? Are they worse than usual?

Steno, that's good this cycle finally stopped. And I hope the next one will be good.
Jessie, sorry. It's still new and it takes a little while to get. I'm sure you'll catch it soon ! Making sure you're both fine is a good idea (especially at our old age lol).

steno - yay you finally got AF!
Jessie - boooo you got AF!

it's definitely rough - you try to research all of the 'tricks of the trade' to see if you can find that one thing that will make it work for you and it's really none of that. I'm going to cut back on alcohol consumption - I do enjoy my wine on the weekends. We went to some friends' house this weekend who had trouble conceiving for 2 yrs and one of the major things they had to cut out was alcohol. The very next month, she was pregnant. Most likely it's coincidence, but alcohol is just never good for you, so it wouldn't hurt.
ugh - but this frustration makes me wanna!! haha

wish: I'm still going to drink my 2 glasses of wine per week until I'm preggo. I'll add some pomegranate juice/seeds to my daily diet tho. ;)

Hi girls, how are you all?

I'm good now and back in the ttc race, lol. Here's to a Xmas bfp. Hear me santa? Pretty please. A sticky one this time :thumbup:

Hi Tui! Glad to see you back in the race 😊. How are you feeling?

Steno: yay for some clarity! Hope AF isn't a rager in spite of her long absence.

Left: did you get that + opk yet?

Hope you're doing okay Wish2 and Jessie. Sorry AF got you girls.

On CD 10 today and hubby and I are prepping for the BD marathon this weekend. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->