38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

No need to feel bad Wish2. I appreciated the support. :). I was a little surprised that AF started to show on the same day as the temp spike. Usually there's one day of a temp decline befor that happens. Perhaps the temp spike was due to being awake all night.

I'll have a drink for you and Jessie this weekend as I toast to your TWW. :wine:

Wish- I'm anywhere between 8-11 dpo. I'm not temping. LH surge on CB OPK occurred on Monday, 10/20.

Steno, sorry Af got you. I did get crazy about symptoms too, and gave up very fast, because i had them ALL, nausea, headaches,sore boobs, creamy Cm, tired, blahblah... So after a while I wasn't thinking about them anymore, and I stopped temping. This month I got my Bfp, didn't get much symptoms and I was pretty sure I was out..
You'll get it ! I bd every other day and I drank wine and it happened anyway.

Wish to be and jessi, fingers are crossed for you here !

Well, girls, I got yet another :bfn: this morning. Since I'm on CD46, I think it's safe to say I did not ovulate this cycle.
:dust: to those in the dreadful TWW!

sorry Steno, I misread and I thought you were the one that got AF. I was talking to Mauijaim. sorry about that.

Steno, that's very weird..I read some girl get crazy long cycles. I hope it ends soon.

Steno- i had some crazy long cycles after stopping nuvaring about 1.5 years ago. When AF comes it comes on at full force.:growlmad:
Onto next month! :flower: We will be here!

aw, Steno - well, at least now you know, like you said. I fear for the carnage that may happen when AF gets here for you! But when that's done, we'll be rooting for you again!!

thanks for the thoughts, lola! I love that you barely had a symptom and you still got a BFP. My temps are still fairly high for me today (8dpo), though maybe a little messed up b/c of daylight savings. But whatever - no other symptoms to speak of except these sore (.)(.) :haha:

Jessie - how are you feeling?

ahah nice (.)(.) drawing wish2be ! well you're almost there, one more week !
I saw the doctor today. he gave me some advice, did a quick check up and my uterus got bigger he said it was very good.. Tomorrow I do another blood test to see if Hcg is higher, and in 2 weeks, 1st ultrasound.
phew it's crazy, still can't believe it's really happening !
I'm a little tired, like I wake up and I'm already tired.. and I don't have a lot of energy when I walk too much. And I'm more hungry!
That's all for me.
Jessie and Wish, seems like you're cycle buddies !!

Wish: Im having my usual PMS symptoms. :growlmad: I broke down and took a test and it was negative so Im really preparing myself to be out this month. Darn it.

Lola- im glad your doc is seeing you fairly often. It will give you peace of mind. My gf is almost 20 weeks pregnant and STILL has not had a prenatal checkup. The worst part is that she is a provider herself.

Wish2- your (.)(.) drawing cracked me up. :lol:

Lola- glad everything is going well!

Jessie- don't make yourself crazy with those early tests! Try to stay positive!

Steno- how's it going? Any sign of AF?

I had a pretty good weekend with my bottle of wine :) I also weighed myself and discovered that I've lost 10 lbs since the middle of August thanks to disciplined eating. Here's to 5-10 more before we leave for HI at the end of Dec!

Have a great week ladies, I'll be checkin' in on you!

morning girls ~

Jessie - I'm feeling the same with the PMS symptoms as of last night. Crampy and gassy, woke up in a pool of sweat (sorry, so gross). Those are typical for a few days before AF. yay.

(glad you all liked the little drawing! haha I saw that when I first came on here to BnB and it cracked me up too)

maui - congrats on the weight loss! that's awesome!

I'm still waiting for :witch: I want her to come to get back on track, but I know it's going to be awful and don't want to deal with it. Last time her visit was no fun at all. I had to resort to using Instead cups because tampons and pads just weren't enough for more than an hour. Sorry for the TMI grossness ;) I'm wondering if that wonky cycle has anything to do with the absence of this one. If she doesn't show up by next week, I guess I'll suck it up and call the doctor.

Hope the rest of you are doing well!

Here's how things have went since I stopped the pill on July 18:

Discontinued pill July 18 (no withdrawal bleed)
AF August 18 through 23
Positive OPK September 6
AF September 18 through 21
Positive OPK October 5

Still waiting on AF. Currently I'm on CD48.

:headspin:

Steno: Is this your longest cycle ever? I think my longest was 40 days. I was late because i had been really sick that month.

Wish: I asked how you were doing in another thread but now I know! I've been waking up sweaty too. almost every night for the last 4 nights. It's been kinda awful because I can't fall back to sleep.

Hey Jessie - how are you doing today?
my temp dropped again - still high for me, but overall, it was a drop 3 days in a row, so I know I'm out.
BBs still tender
sneezing my face off (maybe someone should dust around here! :haha:)
back hurts a little
cramping
and I might have just started spotting

stupid witch! she's due in full force by Friday for me, on average, so just waiting now...

Hi ladies,
OMG So much for me to catch up on! 2 weeks and almost 20 pages to read.
I'm on the road to recovery following my cocygectomy. Still not able to sit but getting there.
Was really funny - just before I went in for the op, I asked my surgeon when we can get back to TTCing. I think he was really embarresed as he rather sheepishly replied - um, er, 3 months! haha!!
Ok time for me to go catch up on some of the missed banter

Hope you are all well.

Hi ladies,
OMG So much for me to catch up on! 2 weeks and almost 20 pages to read.
I'm on the road to recovery following my cocygectomy. Still not able to sit but getting there.
Was really funny - just before I went in for the op, I asked my surgeon when we can get back to TTCing. I think he was really embarresed as he rather sheepishly replied - um, er, 3 months! haha!!
Ok time for me to go catch up on some of the missed banter

Hope you are all well.

Welcome back :) hahaha I'm sure it was the last question your surgeon expected !!! 3 months ain't bad :) are you in much pain after the op ?

Thanks Left, Fortunately I've been able to keep all pain away with simple paracetemol and ibuprofens. Had stitches out yesterday and feeling so much better since! It was like one stitch was causing all the tention and tightness!
Was also able to sit for the first time today with very little discomfort. Hopefully back to work in 2 weeks time.
I did start reading back on the missed posts but then had to sort out dinner and get DD to bed.
So much I've missed out on!!

Oh my gosh!!! Lola I'm so happy for you!!! 5 weeks already!! Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to see your first scan pics!

Steno - FXed AF arrives soon!! I hated my uber long cycles!! I usded to get those cycles all the time when I was younger. Messed with my head!

Welcome to the new ladies!! FXed you get your BFP's soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->