38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Lola I'm so thrilled for you :) it's all official now yipee . Think I'm 1dpo so let the waiting begin . Hi everyone else :) sorry for short post but on my phone nd hate typing on itxx

haha thanks for the video ! I watched it again too, love it !
Steno, I would take another test yeah.. Ever happened to you before, being late and all?
I really hope it was too early and that you'll get a bfp

Hi ladies-

Well, the temp took a downward trend this morning. Not looking good. AF due Saturday or Sunday. Chart is below if you want to see. Hoping for the best, but expecting the usual.

You think, Wish2? Isn't it kind of late for implantation? I guess one never knows as our bodies run the show and we seem to be the last to know what it's up to.

I'm feeling pretty dang good today after a super stressful work day yesterday and an evening mood swing that almost caused the earth to reverse rotation... 😜. Today I feel awesome...high energy, good mood.

The sensitivity in my teeth has dwindled to barely noticeable so that's nice. This cycle is the first time I've had that and I'm not going to miss it!

Hoping my temp takes an upward trend tomorrow!

well, so I've read/heard that implantation can happen anytime between 6-12dpo and looks like you're on 11 right now so hopefully! I think this is why some ladies don't get their BFP util 16dpo or something crazy like that. If you spike tomorrow, I'll be so excited!

but you're right - our bodies are going to do what they want and we will definitely be the last to know. :wacko: :shrug:

Wowee, my left ovary is up to some mischief tonight! It started abot 3 hours ago. Not painful, but a dull ache that radiates to my left low back at times. This is new for me. Also, tonight as I was getting ready for bed, I dropped a pretty good sized gob of creamy, white cm. I'd actually call it more milky as it was fairly thin. I had a little creamy stuff yesterday afternoon, but this was way more. (Sorry for the tmi). Right breast is sore, but that's every cycle. Other than those recent developments, it was a fairly symptom free day. It'll be interesting to see where my temp lands in the morning...

Mauijaim, I hope it goes up again!
Left, well.. happy TWW ! fingers are crossed

Happy Halloween girls !

Attachments

• halloweencat.jpg
    halloweencat.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Well, girls, I'm still playing the waiting game. I've been moody and mildly crampy on and off and my boobs are a little tender, so maybe :witch: is finally going to appear. If she's not here by Sunday, I'll POAS.

Lola, I don't know if I've ever had period problems before or not. I went on the pill at 16 and just stopped it this July at 38. I don't remember ever being late before going on the pill, though. I'm thinking my body was so accustomed to artificial hormones that I am having a hard time adjusting to producing my own.

lola - you need to change your little tag to Expecting!! :) :hugs:

maui - holy spike this morning and with your symptoms yesterday?? eeeee! :dust: :dust:

steno - if you don't get a big fat positive, then yeah, I'd guess you're right and that your body is just readjusting to life w/o BCP. FX'ed for you! (had dinner with friends last night and we were talking about TTC and one friend said she got preg w/her twins 2 months after she got off of BCP! sooo............;))

oh yeah thanks Wish! I just did !
Steno, well now I can't wait to know !! lots of baby dust to you !
Mauijaim you got a spike? I can't see I'm on my phone

Hi Ladies,

I'm indeed happy to the rise in temp again this morning, but historically speaking I do have a couple charts that have shown this same pattern before AF. A drop in temp, then a rise back the high range only to drop again on the third day with the arrival of AF. Hoping that this one is different as some new things have happened this cycle.

I fell asleep about 11 pm and woke up around 1 am after a bad dream. From that point on, I was wide awake and STARVING! I had to go eat a protein bar to quiet my stomach. I've never had insomnia and hunger in the middle of the night. I managed to fall asleep around 3 am and woke up before my alarm at 6 like I hadn't missed a second of sleep.

Left ovary ache is gone, just my one sore boob remains 😜. The left feels like it's trying to join in, but I can hardly tell.

Lola- how are you feeling?

Steno- I've seen some pretty late bfp's when I researched charts...you never know!

Wish2- thanks for being my cheerleader! You're helping me stay positive. :)

I'll be chart stalking if I can this weekend! FX'ed for you and Steno!

Mauijaim, well I'm good ! and I don't know if it'll be the same for you, but I wake up every night since I O'd. I can't sleep for like 1 hr and I'm getting hungry. I'm not tired (yet); but I read thing are getting really starting week 5..
Well now you're all in the TWW... Let's be patient ! Maybe if we all get pregnant we can create another group! ;)

Steno and Maui- this wait is so grueling, isn't it? AF is due for me somewhere between Tuesday and Friday and every time I go to the bathroom i'm looking for some sign of impending arrival. My boobs are not sore AT ALL so that's not helpful. Last month they were on fire around this time. I've been ravenously hungry the last couple of days but im always a bit hungrier than normal just before AF.

Jessie- yes indeed, this was one of the worst TWW's I've ever had, mostly due to new symptoms that aren't normal for me. Sadly, the :witch: got me last night, appropriately on Halloween. Not a nice trick. Husband and I are both very bummed today. On the bright side, it's the weekend and now I can have a drink.

I feel a bit foolish for posting about my symptoms. I think next cycle I'm going to ignore them all and just wait for that BFP.

Hang in there Jessie. Try to keep busy and not over analyze potential symptom. I've heard no symptoms are a good sign as well.

I'm still going to be checking in on everyone over the next couple weeks. My turn for cheer duty. :)

Maui- UGH. Yes, have a drink! I had some wine last night while i was passing out candy.
I hear ya about overanalyzing the symptoms. Last month (my first month) i was in the 2ww forum posting ALL of my symptoms. I've learned my lesson. :wacko:
I still keep track on my phone just because it's interesting for me to compare what was going on last month on each day in my cycle vs what's going on this month. My sister said to me, "Enjoy this time. You will soon have many sleepless nights." So true.

Oh Maui, I'm sorry! :hugs:
I feel bad for keeping your hopes up. :( stupid witch
Next month!!!
Jessie - what dpo are you? I'm 6dpo today, also trying not to symptom spot bc it's useless. Only sore boobs anyway! Nothing else really or nothing I can't chalk up to the weather changing or something (slight headaches when I wake up and somewhat runny nose since I got over a cold last week). Af is due around Wednesday/Thursday so still have a good chunk of time to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->