38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Great advice Lola! Thanks!! And it's nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing fake pregnancy symptoms after BCPs!

good morning, ladies!

tui: your temps look crazy good again. When is AF due?

lola: we really need to hunker down and do that - we narrow it down to the 3 days around my O time and BD then, which should still work, right? clearly it hasn't but I don't quite understand the logic of BD'ing potentially 7 days before O'ing? I guess to make sure that the numbers of involved :spermy: are high at all times?

Hi everyone. Thought I'd give you an update. Please pray this one works out for me.

Attachments

• 1416588390466.jpg
    1416588390466.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
OMG CONGRATS, TUI!!!

my fingers are SO crossed for you that this is a sticky one! Come on, Tui Bean, hold on tight!!

Tui you fertile women you !!! Congratulations :) I'm praying for a super glue beanie for you this time round :) xxxxxxxxxxx

wish, my doctor told me to do that, because sometimes you O early, or late. So to make sure you cover it all he told me Cd 10 to 20. Maybe Cd10 is early, but better early than late? He said I might have gotten pregnant around CD17, and I thought I O'd earlier.. I was getting +opk around CD14, but maybe I was wrong the whole time? I'll know Tuesday with the ultrasound.

TUI ! You're so fertile ! it's crazy !! Lots of sticky baby dust to you!

Tui!!!!! :happydance:

I got my HSG results back yesterday and dun dun dun.... One blocked tube.
The nurse said hubby's SA was overall good but "gelatinous" She said the doc recommended a RE, who would possibly recommend IUI.
Supposedly being dehydrated can make the semen gelatinous so hubby was drinking water like a fish all day yesterday.

I'm still holding out hope that we can do it on our own, but this "roadblock" will definitely make the process more difficult.

Jessie, sorry to read that. :hugs:
it's one tube blocked.. so you have a chance. Fingers are crossed.
I hope you're ok.

Thanks everyone. I seem to be able to get pregnant, just keeping them has been the issue! Hopeful this time though.

Jessie, sorry about your tube. Are they going to try and clear it? Doesn't matter if they can't. Apparently both ovaries can send eggs down one tube. Crazy ehh.

Wish, I agree with lola. BD every other day right through if you can. The sperm meets egg plan is very popular too.

Jessie I know loads of people who have had one tube removed and gotten pg naturally so you have loads of hope :) I did t even know sperm could be gelantious ?? I'm getting the water out for oh lol.... Me I'm taking this month out , had to put one of my furna its to sleep yesterday and my window is this weekend just not up to it :(

Jessie - did they say anything about unblocking that one tube? I hope things work out quickly for you but like the girls said - you only need one! are you doing ok?

left - I'm so sorry!! that is never easy!! :hugs: to you

Left- sorry. :cry: What kind of furbaby?

I made an appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist on 12/19 to find out what's next. Don't know much more than a blockage was seen and a fibroid or cyst. We're still doing what we can this month. I was going to 'relax' and take it easy but now with this news i feel like we need to do whatever is possible. So I bought some preseed on the recommendation of a few people on the boards here even though my CM seems normal. Hubby is drinking lots of water. I'm trying to make sure I get a full and good night's rest every night.

How is everyone else doing?

Left sorry about your pet. I love my cat so much, I understand how you feel.
Jessie, that's good, you're going to know more soon. And yeah don't give up, it can happen anyway!

1st ultrasound today. I'm going to know if the baby is fine and if the fibroid are growing too.. I hope not...It was the size of a plum last time we checked. I read that girls are showing more when they have fibroid and I do have a little bump, but I think it's when it's IN the uterus and mine is outside of it, so we'll see today...

We're using preseed too, Jessie - why not, right? My cm is usually pretty good but I didn't get any ewcm so far except for cd8 or something dumb like that. So I'm glad I had that around! I just hate the mess it makes afterwards! I definitely don't use the full 4, but I used 3 the other night felt like it was coming out for the rest of the night!! GROSS, SO SORRY!!

left - how are you doing, hon? :( lola - I feel the same, I LOVE my cats, especially one. Like she's my first daughter or something. I try to prepare myself for the time when I'll have to put her down (hopefully years from now) and I get all upset.

good luck with the first u/s today, lola!! post a pic of the little bean if you care to!! we'd love to see it, I'm sure!! :)

Well all is fine for me. The ultrasound doctor was shitty... lol, but I heard the heartbeat and all. Due date 07/06/2015. The guy took literally 5 minutes. Didn't show anything, was just amazed by that fibroid, and was like "well I see you next month unless something goes wrong because of that".. wow, no thanks, I'll go somewhere else.
it's a subserosal fibroid and I read everywhere it doesn't cause problems during pregnancy. And I trust my good old doctor if he's not worried about it. oh well.. I kinda feel like I missed the "magic moment", but the bean was there. So it's good.

Wish, never tried preseed, but heard a lot about it, lol.. seems gross yeah, but hey, if it works..worth it !

Tui- I am so happy for you! I am praying this one sticks for you!

Jessie- Sorry to hear about your tube. But it sounds like there is still hope for you!

Left- So sorry about your pet. The loss of a pet is just as hard as a loss of a human family member... I have been through both :(. Hang in there. We are here for you.

Nothing new for me. Still waiting on AF. Supposed to be here at the end of the week.

Glad everything went well lola. Hope you get a nicer doctor next time.

tui - how are you feeling, dear? everything going ok?
just a question on your status - what does 'CREDO' mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->