38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Thanks Wish! I will definitely make the most of this trip!! :)

Ok ladies I just went to the loo and wiped . I'm 10dpo and my normal LP is 15 days ..... Last time I spotted at this time resulted in Sean !! Pleeeeeeeeeeease don't be an early AF . I know when I ov due to Opk tests ..... It could just be random break through bleeding ....

Send me fair ye dust xxxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies!!
Tui - will keep everthing crossed that your levels continue to increase!! Looking forward to hearing about your scan next week!!

Kiley - make the most of Vegas!!! November baby = feb/valentines shag!!! Not long till then!

AFM - I saw the doctor yesterday and got a script for Metformin!! He didn't even think twice about giving me a script!
I had loads of EWCM yesterday and today but according to my surgeon I should be waiting till next month. I think I might just try anyway.
Hope everyone is doing well.
have a good weekend all!

OH MY GOSH Left!! FXed that is implantation bleeding and not AF about to show up!!! Have you tested yet?

Left- Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust your way!

Sk- That is great that your doc gave you a prescription for Metformin. Good luck to you!

Nope ill wait and see what happens ove the next couple of days . Last time it didn't get any heavier and turned brown . Hung around for about 3 days so ill wait and see. I feel sick ...not literally but I don't want to get my hopes up trying not to think it could be IB . Ill keep you all posted , either AF is here early or its something else ;)

will keep FXed its something else (and a good one at it too!)

Left fingers are so crossed !!!
Kiley, I did get tipsy on my bfp's cycle ;)
Sk, I hope it will work for you !

Wow left, fingers crossed, how exciting.

Everything good so far with me. Todays levels gone from 640 to 1250 in 48hrs. Woohoo. Hang on little bean.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Tui: YAY!

Left: I think it's so funny that you posted a pic of your toilet paper. I hope this is it for you!!!

Kiley: Enjoy! Drink, drink until you get your BFP and then there will be 40 weeks of not drinking. Seriously. Enjoy your time with hubby!!

Wish: I got my blood tests back and all is well! yay! I ovulated sometime in the last 2 weeks according to the nurse. That is great news. Now if only there wasn't that anatomical issue of the one blocked tube....:growlmad: Have you set up an appointment with a RE? Mine is for Dec 19. A few friends of mine live in NH and they posted stuff on Facebook about the power outage. What caused it?? I used to live on the border of MA and NH.

Sk: Metformin is for type II diabetes, correct? Does it help with conception also? I have no clue.

Lola: How far along are you now?

Yes its for type II diabetics but has been very successful in helping boost fertility with PCOS ladies. I have only been given 500mg on repeat script.
Have had a call from docs yesterday that I missed. Called them this morning and they said one of the docs wants to see me. Now just waiting for the post as they put a letter in the post.
HUrry up Mr Postman!!

hi all! TGIF!

tui - so glad to see your levels continuously rising!!!

left - HAHA I also think it's funny that you posted a pic of TP, BUT, now I know what IB might look like!! FX'ed for you so hard!

skweek - that's great news!! get to BD'ing!!

Jessie - that's awesome! I hope this is your month, bunk tube be damned! I haven't made the appointment yet, I need to call and get the paperwork sent. So I can fill out stupid questions like when the last time was I used a condom and how old I was when I first used one. UGH! Anyway - hopefully going to set it up for January b/c we'll be on a new year of insurance and the deductible will be reset. Decided too last minute (story of my life, amiright?) this year to squeeze one into this year's deductible. ANYWHO - power outage - stupid snowstorm last week with super heavy snow. Not a lot of it, mind you - we've had more. But it was so heavy that it busted transformers everywhere and brought down tons of trees and limbs. So we were out for 3.5 days. Made for an interesting holiday!

afm - AF is starting in full force today. At least I feel a little happy that this is my 2nd 28-day cycle in a row and maybe my body is done playing tricks on me. I didn't think we had much of a chance with the stress and level of alcohol I had in my system last week with that power outage. No power = have drinks and play games.

jessie, that's good to hear ! and I'll be 10 weeks Monday. Time to tell my mom...
Left, anything new?
Tui, YAY !
sk, let's hope it works, and fast !

lola - I can't help but get Barry Manilow in my head EVERY time I see your name! I love it!

Lol sorry about the tp too much ??lol.. Spotting is still there but only tiny bit when I wipe and turned totally brown ! Its EXACTLY what happened with my last pregnancy at Exactly the same time ...not testing till Monday .... Eeeek I'm all over the place

wish, :rofl: now I have it in my head too !
left ! I want to know !! ahhhh !

I didn't tell anyone yet ! I think I'll tell my mom on Monday, as well as my best friend. Then we'll tell everyone on Christmas eve..
Did you tell them early when you got your son?

I did everyone knew in my family when I was only 3+6 lol....
I hadn't told anyone on my first pregnancy as I was waiting till after the 12 week scan . But 2 days before it I mc on Christmas Eve and had to go to hospital for a dnc . I had to tell them I mc instead of pg . So I thought next time I'm telling straight away as if I mc again ill need their support as I couldn't mc and not tell . Next time please god I'd tell again !! Don't think I could keep it in . Having the mc made me re think waiting

I understand. And it must have been hard to do. I'm actually quiet the opposite. I really don't want anyone to know if I mc. A lot of people don't even know we're tcc.
Anyway, I'll be around Monday and I'll stalk this thread to hear about your test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->