38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Lola- that's so crappy! Usually that kind of bedside manner is expected of surgeons, but an ultrasound tech? Awful! If this person is indeed your actual doctor, do not go back. I'm sorry your moment with little bean was dampened by that. How wonderful it must've been to hear the heartbeat though. Yay!

Left - so sorry to hear about your fur baby. Along with the other ladies here, I have two and they are my baby girls. Such a tough thing to let them go.

Jessie- best of luck moving forward. The girls are right! You only need one! Don't give up!

Tui- how's it going for you and your lil bean?

We used preseed as well this cycle. I only used 2g which was just right...no extra mess after. ��

10 dpo today. I have very anticlimactic chart this cycle. Had some very cold weather at the beginning and couldn't quite find the perfect temp zone in our new house (too hot or too cold) hence some wonky early temps. Super tired yesterday and today (work is sucky) with a bit of dull cramping today. Never had an LP longer than 13 days so we'll see what the weekend brings.

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

Hi everyone, thanks for asking about me. I'm ok, just taking one day at a time.

CREDO is Latin for "I Believe" I'm trying to be positive and not stress out.

Tui, that's what I thought ! since I speak a latin language, lol.. I really hope that one is extra sticky ! I'm sure you'll be fine.
Mauijaim the guy was just a tech, I'll see my doctor Monday. I hope you get a bfp for Christmas, fingers are crossed.
And yeah, happy thanksgiving ladies !

cool! thanks for the insight, Tui! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

hey girls ! no more talking around here? what's up?
Tui I see you changed your statuts, I hope you're ok..

hi ladies! i hope my fellow americans had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Tui-I'm so sorry. I read your other thread and i agree with you about stepping away from FF and B&B for a bit until things are under control. There's definitely something going on that the docs are not finding/unable to diagnose. I look forward to your return when all is well. :hugs:

Maui and Wish- i also use 2-3g of preseed and it's the perfect amount.

Lola- sorry about that tech being unprofessional. sometimes the drs aren't much better. My sister had a dr scare the crap out of her at her 12 week ultrasound saying that the baby's NT scan was abnormal and that the baby might have down syndrome. Of course the baby is fine and he just celebrated his 1 year bday, but my sister and her husband were a mess until bloodwork showed all was well.

So I think the HSG I had at the beginning of the month may have screwed up my cycle. I used the remainder of my clearblue OPK sticks and got, for the first time in many months, a flashing smiley (high estrogen). This continued for 4 days. I'm supposed to continue testing until I get peak LH and so I got the less expensive first response ovulation tests. Comparing the shade intensity of the lines was not as easy as I thought, so I'm still unclear whether or not I ever had a peak. So bottom line is that I may not have ovulated this cycle. :wacko:

Fun times in egg(less) land.

Kind of in limbo right now girls. My levels are still rising, just not quite as fast as they should. Doctor is worried about ectopic so I am being monitored closely for the next week. Just a waiting game now. If my levels go up then I'll be scanned early next week I think.

Tui, I really hope it's not an ectopic. Sending baby dust you way !
jessiecat, It's true, it's not that easy to see which line is darker.. but you got lines, you probably O'd, I guess? 7 more days to wait...

hi girls - sorry, was w/o power for 3.5 days! no chatter from me!
tui - wishing for your little bean to hold on tight and be nestled in the right spot!
lola - how are you feeling? did you tell people about your good news at the holiday or are you still waiting? still a little early I guess but I'd be busting!

Wish2BMom, I'm good thanks ! And no didn't tell anyone yet.. I can't wait. I think I'll tell my mom and best friends next week. The rest of the family and friends I will do a Christmas announcement.
What about you? how are you?

Tui I'm praying for a positive outcome for you xxx maybe your just a slow riser .
Lola gd look telling everyone its exciting :)

oh I'm ducky - waiting for AF, she should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I'm 9-ish dpo today. There are zero signs of anything else going on - regular sore boobs, bloating, night sweats last night and cp is low and hard. All typical AF signs. Sooooo...
Thanks for asking! I'm just going to be cheery for my birthday this weekend and Christmas and we'll take things to the RE in January! I'd love a New Years BFP but I'm highly doubting it. :)

Hi ladies,

Tui - congrats hun!!! I'm so happy for you. Will keep everything crossed that this is your rainbow baby!!!

Sorry I haven't been on here recently. Things have been really busy with work and DD has had a really bad cold too! But I'm back. Please excuse me, but I'm not going to read back all 20 odd pages I've missed out on.
Just a quick update on me - we still haven't moved. Hoping to move early in Jan!
On the TTC front, I'm about to O any day now (Really early for me!) but really not keen to catch this egg as I really don't want to be in early pregnancy and having to pack house and move. So will hold out till we have moved.
I saw the doctor today and he gave me a script for metformin!!! YAY FXed for next month then!!
Hope you are all well!

Hi everyone. My levels are getting better. They went from 270 monday to 640 Wednesday. Not out of the woods yet but fingers crossed. More bloods tomorrow, and a scan next week.

Awww Tui, thank goodness. Fingers and toes crossed.
sk: good luck with the move!
lola: im so impressed you've been able to keep it a secret. i'm sure i'm going to tell all of my closest gfs and sisters right away, but will keep it from everyone else

Jessie, yeah it's pretty hard ! but I don't see anyone, my family and friends don't really live close to us, so that makes it easier.
Tui, that's good ! fingers and toes are crossed too !
Skweek, I agree it's probably not the best time ! I'm moving in January.. Well.. I won't carry anything, I'll just pack..
Wish, I would stay positive ! I didn't have any other symptoms than Af symptoms before that Bfp ! ;)

skweek - good luck with the move! That's such an exhausting and stressful process so I totally understand! Maybe you'll 'bless' your new house and a BFP will come of it! :blush::haha:

tui - SO GREAT to see that your levels keep going up!! like the girls, fingers & toes crossed for you!!! <3

Jessie - how are you doing? Any updates on you? I think we're around the same cycle day so you must be testing soon?

lola - thank you, and I'm trying to stay positive. I'm not feeling 'Debbie downer' but more like 'chances are slim' that this is going to happen naturally so I'll just be pleasantly surprised if it does!

Which segways nicely into.... I think I got a trace of spotting this morning, right on time. Some of the regular AF cramping going on too. I'll keep you all updated if it doesn't turn into something more, but I'm assuming I'm out at this point.

Tui- that is great news! Fingers crossed for you!.

Wish2BMom- I hope you are not out! Sending positive vibes your way.

Update on me- AF showed up like clockwork 29 days after my last BC pill so I am assuming everything is functioning okay as far as ovulation goes. Started using my Clear Blue Easy Monitor as well so I can be sure I am ovulating. I was a little nervous about this period since it was my first one off the pill but it seemed pretty normal. Normal cramping, and lasted three days. Heavy to medium first day, medium second day and light third day. So I am taking these as good signs. And according to my calendar, I will be fertile while my husband and I are in Vegas next weekend. :) Kind of exciting, but not going to get my hopes up too high, since technically we are not 100% trying just yet (want to make sure everything is functioning for me and hubby wants a November baby). Also, alcohol will be involved in Vegas and I understand that can affect my husbands little swimmers as well as my egg. This trip was meant to be my last hurrah before I give up tasty beverages entirely until after a baby arrives. But we know you can not plan for this exactly how you want it, so if it happens this month we will be fine with that, and if it takes months and months, then we will figure it out.

took a test, BFN
splitting headache
splitting boobache
blahhhhh

have fun in Vegas, Kiley! lots and lots of people have gotten preg with the help of alcohol so don't stress about it - have fun with it and go for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->