• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 and WTT #2

Yay timing looking good then hun. You going again tonight or tomorrow xx

Did you manage to sneak another lot of bd-ing in last night xx

We did. Just got my second peak so once more tonight then onto the TWW.

How are you doing? X

Am ok shiting it about taking a test tomorrow though. Heartbreaking to think am hoping for a bfn and we can focus on TTC again x
So glad you got to dtd. Wow there's no way my hubby would DTD 3 nights in a row go girl xx

Mine is just over the moon I'm not telling him I'm too tired :haha:

Hopefully tomorrow brings you closure and you can get back to TTC x

No don't tell him that lol.

I did a test and it's showing an ever so slight positive so FX my body is realising quickly am not pregnant anymore and gets back to normal so it Os. X

Fingers crossed for you. Then we can be bump buddies x

Hahaha I wish. I am feeling pretty hopefully fir you this cycle if am honest chic xx

I'm not. Took 7 months of good timing with DD so I'm not expecting it to happen quickly x

Ohh I honestly thought it was 3 months not sure why. To be fair Hun took me almost s year with DD so I was shocked I got a BFP but knew it wasn't right. Just felt it.
As I feel something positive for you this time, I really don't know why but am extremely hopefully chic.
I've caved in just bought IC opk why why why lol.i knew I wouldn't be able to resist not know when I O-ed grrr silly me x

Thanks for your positive thoughts. Hopefully your feeling is right!

I wasn't going to do anything except the CBFM. Ended up buying IC OPKs and I've got far too many pregnancy tests than is normal. I could start testing tomorrow and still have enough for next cycle :haha:

I've had my scan, nothing there as I expected after the weekends bleed. Also mentioned polycystic ovaries. I don't have any other symptoms very regular periods heavy bleeding at first but not particularly painful not hairy at all so goodness knows only time will tell I suppose. In a way I'm now glad I've got OPK so we'll see if I do ovulate pretty sure I do but not sure if I ovulate every month. He's onto trying to conceive again hope you're ok hun and managed to dtd again last night xx

Good luck for this next cycle. OPKs are definitely a big help in making sure you do ovulate.

We didn't last night but did this morning. Here's to the TWW

Omg go girl xx here's to the tww

My opk are due to arrive Friday. I'll be cd9 not really sure when to start testing. I did start testing cd12 with o cd17-cd20
X

I've just been looking into polycystic ovaries as it's been playing on my mind after being asked about it again today. I've found some reassuring info. X

Screenshot_20190717-213856.jpg

That's good news!

I would start testing around CD9. Only reason I say that is because I usually O around CD21/22 but this cycle it was CD15!

Timing has been good this cycle but I'm still not confident. I think because it took a while last time I'm expecting it to again. If nothing happens this time I'm going to order either preseed or conceive plus to help things along

Gosh good luck in deed hun, I so have everything cross and a good feeling so lets watch this space. When is your next AF due x

I am thinking of also ordering myself some clear blue digi opk x

The digital opks are much like the CBFM in that they give you a high when your oestrogen surge is detected and then a peak when your LH surge is detected. Plus they take the guess work out of deciding if you have a +ve or not by how dark the line is. I much prefer the CBFM. I just do cheapies as you can only test once a day with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->