38 and WTT #2

We did the once. I'm not hopeful for this month to be honest

Yeah totally not sure am due on between last Friday and today. Top test is Thursdays. Bottom test yesterday had bfn on other cheap tests and barley visible lines on eBay internet cheapie

How you getting on x

IMG_20190622_071737.jpg Screenshot_20190624-065356.jpg

I see lines on all of those!

I'm 6dpo today. AF is due beginning of next week. I have 4 FRER tests but I didn't get my BFP with DD until 14 dpo so really not sure if I should test early or wait. Saying that, I used IC tests with her. It was so faint yet a digi showed pregnant the same day.

Gosh I hope it's a sticky bean & in the correct place. I just can't get excited just yet. Currently on holiday in Spain so just going to try not to think or worry & re test when am back. If no stronger I'll go to the Doc's. Just so extremely nervous given my last experiences with pregnancy, losses etc. Just don't want to get my hopes up even though if AF did come I'd be absolutely gutted.
With my DD I didn't get a BFP like you until 13-14dpo. Not even a tiny line. So what am hoping for with this 1 is that I've totally miss calculated O i stopped testing when I got my 1st positive opk as I ran out of tests.

How you getting on Hun I got a digi test last week when I got back read 2-3. I've booked in for a private early scan next week as I just need a little extra reassurance. Feel pretty ok and normal no real pregnancy symptoms. Which makes me worry

I hope everyone is good at the scan!

AF arrived Tuesday night so on to cycle 2 for us

Hi chic, so not good, pretty sure I am having a miscarriage again. Honestly cant believe well I can as I had a feeling it wouldn't be so simple and straight forward. The scan showed evidence of a 4 week pregnancy when I should of been showing 6-7. I went slightly earlier on Wednesday not Friday. The day after I started spotting, yesterday passed many clots, quite heavy bleeding and cramping. Today still bleeding but mainly when I go to the loo. Have another scan booked with the early pregnancy unit on Wednesday. to either check for progression or that I've passed everything.
Honestly I am truly devastated. I want to start trying for another right away but not sure ill do OPK its just too stressful. I just hope it doesn't take long like it did last time. I am going to be an absolute nervous wreck if/when I get pregnant again.

How's things with you hun x

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. The clots etc does sound like a miscarriage :hugs:

Hopefully you fall pregnant again with a sticky bean very soon :hugs:

I'm on CD something or other (11 or 12 I think) still low on CBFM. Feeling all over the place as I was on Sertraline which I have now stopped and the withdrawal symptoms are brutal. Also had to change my BP medication which isn't helping my feeling like rubbish. Went back to work on 4th July as well. Work have been great but the customers can still have their moments :dohh:

Yeah pretty sure it's a miscarriage:sad2:

Why, what is it you do chic work wise xx

Where you on Sertraline due to your dad or is it long term use x

I work in a call centre for one of the 'Big Six' energy suppliers.

I've been sertraline for about 5 years due to anxiety but need to come off it for TTC as I was on a high dose. I've been weaning down the dose and stopped completely 9 days ago.

Light line on an IC opk this morning. Nowhere near +ve but yesterday there was nothing at all.

We're going for Sunday dinner at a cafe at the beach today. Hopefully we can maybe catch the dolphins that keep being spotted x

IMG_20190714_151507.jpg

Top OPK was yesterday, 2nd down was 6.30am today, 2nd from bottom was about 10.30am and bottom was just now. Also got high on the CBFM just now as well. Going to start DTD tonight and go for every other night. Fingers crossed!

Sunday dinner at the beach watching dolphins omg sounds like absolute bliss. Hope you enjoyed Hun xx and topped off the night with DTD \\:D/

I had TERRIBLE pains yesterday and passed something in the afternoon which didn't look too good. My stomach is much less swollen this morning. I hope I've passed the majority now. Day 5 of heavy bleeding. Am not sure how if to wait for another period or just get back to TTC. I'll speak with epu on Wednesday to see what they say x

That doesn't sound very good at all :hugs:

I've read that you're more fertile after a miscarriage do might be worth just going for it?

Did another OPK this morning and it's fainter than yesterday's one. Wonder if I've missed the surge or if my body is just playing tricks either way hopefully last night's timing was okay :shrug:

Yeah maybe your right, really don't think ill use OPK this month/next though, element of surprise & all that 8-[ I say that now but the not knowing for sure if I have O-ed or not will drive me mad:lol:

When I used opk mine where always no line at all for days then 2-3 days of minimal line to really strong line over night then absolutely nothing. So think I have a short surge too. When are you testing hun did you manage to dtd last night & how was tea at the beach x

The beach was good. No sign of the dolphins though.

We dtd last night and I'll keep testing with the CBFM and see if a peak appears. Also have some more IC opks which I'll keep using in the mornings as well. If I have missed my surge then I will have O'd a lot earlier than usual.

I swore I wasn't going to go all out like I did when TTC DD, but the prospect of not knowing when O is won over. Especially now I'm that much older I need to make sure I actually am fertile :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->