~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Sorry oneday missed where you said af came.

Curious what your doctor says about your symptoms natnee

It's probably just me looking for the slightest little thing and reading too much into it! I'm just tired because I need more sleep. Perhaps boobs are normally like this on cd5 but I don't pay any attention to it! Plus that with me googling it's just wishful thinking! :haha:

Can you bring your doctor's appointment forward or are you happy with it on Friday? It's so difficult to know what symptoms are normal ones because it's so easy to over evaluate everything. We've decided we are going to try again straight away. If we struggled to conceive for a while I'd be cross with myself thinking this could've been our month. I hope things settle down for you.

No worries at all about missing the thread Nightfire ........I miss loads if there are quite a few new posts!

That was the earliest appointment (I could make) with a female dr. I've never seen her before as it is. They offered me an appointment Thursday with a male dr, again someone I've never seen before. Just feel more comfortable with a lady. I could ring in on 'the day' at 8:15 and try and get an appointment that day, but I'd feel I was taking an appointment from someone who was ill I'll, iykwim!

"Sighs" got to go to work now, don't finish til 10, can't be bothered!!

Not sure if it's true but keep reading your more fertile after a loss, so I'm jumping on that bandwagon oneday!

I hope work isn't too bad. I've taken a few days off. Most of the appointments at my doctors are on the day. They actually have very few ahead of time. It works brilliantly!

So sorry 1 day.

I had the "vanishing twin" on last pregnancy. It was there from 1st scan at week 5 till week 10. To clarify though: both sacs were visible 1 larger. Then both heartbeats visible 1 stronger. Basically if u were pregnant with twins both would show. Symptoms also would be doubled. Thw nausea i had was horrific.
Also ur lines steronger than control.
It was what alerted me to have early scan.
Line went bright pink in seconds

I can't wait for my little pink line to appear. Ever hopeful for thus month to be THE month. Bought some of the clear blue advanced ov tests so maybe those will help me pinpoint the exact day.

Most doctors have extra appointments in case there are emergencies...but if none pop up they are still technically open.

I agree...more comfortable with a female doctor. Absolutely love my dr. Unfortunately she's booked for the next 3 months so my yearly is with another dr in the office. Ugh.

So sorry 1 day.

I had the "vanishing twin" on last pregnancy. It was there from 1st scan at week 5 till week 10. To clarify though: both sacs were visible 1 larger. Then both heartbeats visible 1 stronger. Basically if u were pregnant with twins both would show. Symptoms also would be doubled. Thw nausea i had was horrific.
Also ur lines steronger than control.
It was what alerted me to have early scan.
Line went bright pink in seconds

Aww sorry Alfie cat. This is one of the things I've been reading about. But I think I'm clutching at straws for this. Did you bleed when you lost your twin?

Work was pretty quiet but I just felt sooo tired. Now I'm at home I don't feel as bad!

Anyone start af the 2nd and have a 28-30 day cyle

Currently waiting for the doctor to phone me with my blood test results to see if the hcg level has returned to normal. Thankfully, so far, af is not really any different to usual. My temp has dipped right back down this morning so I think everything is back as it should be. Lots of :dust: for us all for this cycle x

Test results are back. I still have hcg in my blood but only a little. It's almost back to the level of a non pregnant lady. They don't want to retest because af has arrived.

I've just ordered another lot of pregnancy tests online ready for next time. 2 frer and 2 clearblue conception indicator and they came with 2 ic. Just over £16 for the lot. I'm determined to use them wisely and not use 4 a day or something silly like that :blush:

Aww it sucks, but I guess now you know can move onto the next month. I take it you are using opk's. That's good what you paid for those. I've got some ic ordered, think I pay £2 something for 15 off amazon. Don't really know how good they are lol, but waaaay cheaper to get over my poas thing!

Did your doctor advise you either way about trying again straight away?

Yes I'm using opk. They confused me a little last month as I had positives on 3 consecutive days, which I didn't think you would. But, I ended up pregnant, so I must have ovulated at some point over those days.

I asked the doctor about trying again straight away and she said there was no medical reason for waiting. As long as I felt ready to try again we could. Going to try again, but hoping if we conceive when I should that baby isn't too late because due date would be approximately 13 days before Christmas!

Eeek, that would be cutting it fine for Christmas! Were you overdue with your ds? I've got a little leeway for this month as I'll be induced at 37 weeks, but I guess next month I'd be close. Fx we can have the best Xmas present ever!

Ds was 13 days late! Eeeeeek! The chances of that happening again are surely tiny? We've actually discussed whether to leave it for a month because of the timing, but if I struggled to conceive I'd regret not trying.

While in an ideal world I would prefer not to be too close to Xmas, at the end of the day the want for a baby has surpassed that I think.

Hi, can I join you? 5 days behind you guys, CD1 has started today... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->