~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Just done my last frer of this cycle, no point in doing any more - bfn. Just waiting for af to arrive. Just feel angry that I've gone through so many flipping tests this week, for nothing.

Nooo :( I feel like they about last month. I spent well over £100!!

From now on I won't test until day AF due

I'm sorry Natnee. :cry:

Do you have a hospital appointment coming up soon? I'm sure I remember you saying something!

Nooo :( I feel like they about last month. I spent well over £100!!

From now on I won't test until day AF due

I think starting on cd22 was a bit early but you never know!

I'm sorry Natnee. :cry:

Do you have a hospital appointment coming up soon? I'm sure I remember you saying something!

Yes it's this coming Friday, was so hoping I would be going with a bfp but now at least hopefully they will do a few more checks

Well I'm definitely not pregnant! Af has arrived in all her glory! But dead on day expected. Back to square one, back to the drawing board and back to cd1. Here we go again.

Well I'm definitely not pregnant! Af has arrived in all her glory! But dead on day expected. Back to square one, back to the drawing board and back to cd1. Here we go again.

I'm really sorry to hear that Natnee. Are you going to use opks this month again? Good luck with your appointment on Friday x

I'm really sorry to hear that Natnee. Are you going to use opks this month again? Good luck with your appointment on Friday x

I've really been expecting it after all the negative tests, so don't feel too bad about it. Yes I think I will use opks again, and not miss a day like I did last time!

I think I'm quite nervous about Friday, I guess worried in case somethings wrong!

Well I've just ordered more frers, they are buy one get one half price at superdrug, and free delivery if you are a card holder.

Yeah just saw that I will get some this week AF arrived?

Sorry :( we are close in dates again...

Are you trying anything different this month?

Ha ha! We can do this!!!

I went to super drug today and got my buy one get one half price frer plus I used the £1 off offer! Yippee

I've had to order mine online as the superdrug in the shopping centre where I work just doesn't stock them. Although if I need more I've got enough points on my boots card for some! I'd better check how many opks I've got left aswell!

Got 12 left, should be enough. I won't start as early this time maybe cd10.

Depends how many a day you do???

Cd12. Still negative opk. I normally (or least the last 4 cycles) have had positive on either cd13 or cd14. It's no where near darker enough to be blazing positive tomorrow :( just hope I do actually o this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->