~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Bleed been very light really. Almost stopped unless it picks up again. Going to test on Thursday with pregnancy test , will try opk tomorro

Morning

I don't have any pregnancy tests left, will get some today, but I did an opk and it's now negative, it was blazing positive when I was pregnant so expecting pregnancy test to be negative now.

Glad these are negative so I can now monitor ovulation ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Morning. When will you start tracking with opks again, will you be ttc straight away?

Well I'm feeling so down and confused, was certain I'd see something this morning but nothing on a frer. I don't understand the one I did Monday there's definitely a line there, it's even more visible this morning. Like I said I've never had an evap on a frer so I'm puzzled. Does anyone know do evaps fade or do they get stronger? I've tried taking a photo but it's not really that clear on a photo.

I'm cd24 11dpo, I know there's still time but thought I'd see something by now.

image.jpg

I've uploaded it anyway. Monday's test but photo taken yesterday.

Yea I can kinda see something. I think they would get stronger I'm not sure though???

Yes I will do opk daily from now I no I'm only cd4 (cd7 if you count the spotting days) but I just don't want when it will happen if at all. I will do one a day until cd10 then 2 a day. I hope I ovulate right away. We will ttc straight away, no one said not to

I think when I had mine at 6 weeks last year they said wait 3 months!!!!! yeah right!!! At my age I can't afford 3 months ha ha!!!

I'm contemplating whether to try another test this afternoon. I know I got my bfp for Belle cd23 on afternoon wee. Question is which test to try, i have a selection ha ha!! Frer, tesco, ic and superdrug, (well and a digi but wouldn't do that one yet!) What shall I do?

I would do Ic today and leave frer for tomorrow.

I really don't want to wait 3 months, I no I'm only 27 (Nearly 28)so time isn't an issue but I just don't want to wait.

Ideally failing next few months isn't best due to this month ending in Feb - sons birthday and next month ending in March - all my families birthday but it's tough, I want my rainbow ASAP :)

I just did an ic using my fmu that I still had. Not sure why as if a frer won't show anything then a ic won't!!

Im not so sure these ic's are any good, I've never had an early bfp on them, only really use them to satisfy my urge to poas!

I just want my rainbow so much, every month it just seems like an impossibility. Why don't you want to have their birthdays in the same month?

It's not that I don't, will just make the cost of things easier with Xmas and stuff fairly close too but right now I'm like you I want my rainbow and I want it as quick as I can.

Least we have each other to help, when's your AF due?

:hugs:

Af due Sunday/Monday. Grrr.

I just counted onwards a couple of cycles, if I'm not pregnant now, and I don't fall the next 2 times, but DO the 3rd, I could have EXACTLY the same due date (based on lmp) as both Belle and Poppy! Although I have to take into account they said they'd induce me at 37 weeks, so it would be earlier.

Gosh I'm feeling so tired again, I could quite easily just have a nap right now. Really need a pee but trying to hold it as long as possible!

That's crazy!!!

Hopefully it won't take that long though...
Have you peed yet? You doing a frer ....

Well I've settles for a superdrug. I think I can see something faint but not sure. I'm trying to upload photo but it says file too large.

Crop the photo if it's on your phone x

image.jpg

Right what do you think? Strangely this is only showing on a photo with the flash on. This taken about 25 mins but got same pic when I took one after 10 mins.

Yes I see something. Have you opened it up and looked better that way?

No, I worry about evaps doing that! I cracked open one of my negative frers earlier and pretty quickly the evap appeared! I'm out now on school run but could try that when I get home?

It's strange as can see it better in the photo than with the naked eye.

If you take a photo as soon as you take it out you shouldn't get evap

image.jpg

So straight out the case. When I put it back in the case I could see it clearer again :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->