~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Evap wouldn't happen that quick?

But could you see anything from the opened one?

It's soooo faint though! I've just logged onto my laptop to look at it as I can zoom up the brightness loads and can see it a bit better.

Keep feeling cramps every now and then but not sure if it's af type cramps or not, would be too early for me to get af cramps unless it was imminent, but cd24/25 would be rather early. Earlier I felt really really hungry, so bad I had a headache and my vision seemed to deteriorate, but that couldve been because I was helping Belle make some bead bracelets that were so fiddly. Once had dinner felt better, but still hungry so scoffed a load of biscuits. I will certainly end up looking pregnant even if I'm not eating like this ha ha!!
Boobs have not been aching like they normally do in week before af, they will generally have a dull ache all over, the only 'pain' I've had is like stabbing, zingy pains, mostly in nipples.
Oh and sense of smell is going mad!

This is all v confusing because none of this are symptoms i felt a couple of months ago when I had the chemical, and symptoms I had that week I'm not getting this week!

Fingers crossed you get your bfp. The symptoms I had when I had my chemical, and then the ones I had when I got my bfp this time were completely different. I mean chalk and cheese different! I was convinced I wasn't pregnant this time because my symptoms were so different! Good luck x

Well nothing on a frer this morning, so I really don't have high hopes anymore. I had slight sweats in the night too which I usually get pre af. We have a 2.5 tog duvet on and all I wear is a little cami top so it's not like i'm smothered in layers!! I'll do a frer in the morning but if nothing on that I'll stop testing and wait for af.

Not even an evap on this one! At least I'm at work today to take my mind off and stop obsessing over it!

Oh no :(

I need to take my mind off it a bit to. It will happen when it does. I need to put my effects into loosing 1 stone.

I'm at home usually during the day, only work Monday evenings and Saturdays, but got overtime today and tomorrow, so I admit I do tend to get a bit obsessed googling everything when I'm at home, I should be doing more housework lol!

If you want to loose weight I recommend slimming world, I lost 3 stone doing it after I'd had Poppy. Took me a year but had a few gains during that time eg a holiday and Xmas! I have gained about half a stone of that since I stopped doing it, but that was a year ago. I could do with loosing about a stone too, although I'm not massive!

No I'm not massive either but properly a stone or so over where I like to be, I'm a size 12 top size 14 bottom so no not huge. I think that will be my aim, a stone or a Bfp which will come first lol x

I'm a 12, although I usually get away with size 10 tops from work, ( I work in sainsburys on the clothing department) so 90% of my clothes are from there lol!

Deff pos opk

Attachments

• 20160519_161433.jpg
    20160519_161433.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20160519_162026.jpg
    20160519_162026.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
image.jpg

Holy **** I think I can see something. It's v faint but I could see it at about 5 minutes. That would count wouldn't it?

Strangely its completely faded now, I'm at work and brought it with me in my bag. Looks like I'll have to buy some more frers for in the morning!

I've done a tescos one and completely nothing. I don't think I'm pregnant.

Fingers crossed it's just early Natnee and tomorrow brings a bfp. I had a faint line on frer last month but line disappeared...in hindsight maybe it wasNT very pink.....so I am presuming evap x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->