~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

I suppose so, I had 3 boxes of Frers in the drawer and couldn't resist lol!

I bet. Fingers crossed the next few days will tell xx

Only a ic this morning and nothing on that. Quite honestly feel af may be soon as feeling a little crampy. But haven't had any of the night sweats I usually get a few nights before. Had a bit of a headache earlier too. Otherwise don't feel any symptoms, don't feel pregnant and wouldn't be surprised if I'm not after the wierd opk and probably didn't dtd enough as oh was poorly that week.

:( fingers crossed Ic aren't that good so you never no.

I was sick this morning for first time :(

Yeah ic are rubbish tbh, but gets the urge to test out the way! I'll probably do another frer in the morning, I'll be 11dpo

I'm just thinking I'm too old, it's never going to happen and might aswell give up, there's going to be too much of an age gap and it'll just disrupt everything. Feeling quite down about all this can you tell!

No don't be silly.
My son will be 7 when this baby is born, and partners kids will be Nearly 9 and 12

I'm pretty sure af is gonna show, getting those initial cramps. Cd27 would be spot on, despite ff telling me it'll be Sunday because of the supposed late ov. If it's going to do it might as well happen today so at least I won't waste anymore frers!

Keep me updated. Xxx fingers crossed still xx

Well no sign of af and cramps from earlier gone. Puzzled!!!

Oh fingers crossed. You testing today xx

Still no af this morning and another wasted frer. That's it now just waiting for af. And had a bit of a night sweat last night so that's a sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->