~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Nope nothing to report here, another wasted frer!! And still no af. Convinced it was imminent, went to help out at the 'teddy bears picnic' at dd school, (sorry tmi) wore a tampon but not necessary. To top it all off had one of the little girls (a 6 year old!) from her class ask me if I had a baby in my belly (must sort out my flabby tummy!) then she started saying 'you had a baby and she died' then she asked me if I was going to have another baby, (well that's the idea!) I asked dd if she told people about Poppy, which she does, but I'm happy she does because she doesn't hide it, and why should she!

Aww honey! Xxx hugs xxx that must be so hard but your right it's good she does talk about it x

It was a little bit of a shock to hear it from a little girl, but they have absolutely no idea or connection with it, so it's ok. I actually prefer people to speak about her rather than just clam up or say nothing.

Aw Hun I'm so sorry, I've been popping on every now and again to see if there's any news. Remember it does naturally take longer as you get older (no offence at all meant........if I remember correctly you're only a few years older than me). Also, are you stressing about it and worrying? I know it's so easy to say, but that apparently does have an effect and can make it more difficult to conceive. I've heard that reflexology can help (and even if it doesn't, I've just started maternity reflexology and it is soooooo relaxing) so it could be worth giving that a go. When is your hospital appointment?xx

Probably! But I'm not doing opks this month or trying to think about it too much, so I probably won't come on here much, getting too much!

Just back for a rant!! So if miracles happen and I fall this month my due date would be 22nd April, although would be induced 3 weeks early. Fil is having a 70th birthday party on 8th April, so if it did happen I would potentially have an around 1 week old baby. I should also add it would be a 5 hour drive away in Bolton, AND the invitation received today says compulsory!!!! OH said 'we'll work around it'. Great another thing for me to worry about. I just worry about things and overthink things!

And this is my 'fall pregnant month' as Belle and Poppy were conceived in July/August.

Don't let little things like that worry you Hun, I worried I didn't want to fall Jan Feb or March but it happened then and so be it. I want a baby so everything else has to fit around that! Who cares... Things work out!

Now stop stressing and get bonking! Xx

Well I had my next appointment today, and finally more stuff is being done. So I have 2 forms for bloods to be taken; to test for progesterone which has to be between days 21 and 23, and then other stuff to be done between cd2-4. I have also been referred for a scan. And we also have a pot for oh to provide a sample, but as I'm potentially o today/tomorrow (an educated guess as not opk-ing) and he has to abstain for 3 days he will wait to do that!

Get bedding and fingers crossed you won't need to do these tests :) I have everything crossed for you xxx

Nothing to report here. Cd21, so went to have bloods taken today to check progesterone.

Any news??

Had my scan today! Hello xxx:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
I need your eyes!

I'm cd26 today, af due I guess ant day although ff says it's due sat, not knowing dpo it's heard to judge, anyway can you see something reeeaaaally faint on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->