~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Hi nat, sorry to jump on your thread, but just noticed your post and thought I'd say hi. I can definitely see a v faint line on that! Really hoping this is your month xx

It's just so faint and thought anything would be a bit darker on cd26, I also did a superdrug one but can't see anything on that!

Hopefully it will be brighter tomorrow Def see something.

I no I'll be 13 weeks on Friday! Crazy hey

Thanks ladies, I hope it's true. I wasn't going to do any more tests this month if this mornings was nothing, but looks like I will be now lol!

image.jpg

How's this look? Still very faint and probably couldn't see anything really until 5 minutes so not sure if it counts as over the 3 minutes?

Deffo see it with the flash oh my god!!!! Eeeekkk

I'm still not convinced, it's really hard to see anything with the naked eye, seems to show up better on photos! I thought it'd be much clearer today, considering I'm cd27

Yeah just tried an ic but absolutely nothing on that, although they are rubbish! Maybe I'll try another frer this afternoon? The one I did this morning has really faded to the naked eye.

I haven't been on here for a while, but just popped on to see how you're getting on. I'm useless at spotting faint lines, but there's definitely something on the picture with the flash on! I always found better lines in the afternoon (different to most people) so you could give a frer another go today, otherwise maybe wait until Saturday then so 48 hours have passed.

How has your month been? Have you been tracking or did you relax more?

I've got everything crossed for you xx

I haven't been on here for a while, but just popped on to see how you're getting on. I'm useless at spotting faint lines, but there's definitely something on the picture with the flash on! I always found better lines in the afternoon (different to most people) so you could give a frer another go today, otherwise maybe wait until Saturday then so 48 hours have passed.

Tried to not too obsessed this month, didn't use opk's, not been on here much! That said it's impossible not to think of it all the time!

Not sure if you read posts a few pages back but the hospital seem to finally be doing more. Had blood taken for progesterone last week, being booked in for a scan, hubby has to provide a sample (he'll do that next week if no luck this month) and if do get af go for further blood tests (same ones they did last year) They should've done all this a year ago. I was hoping by the ball rolling for all these tests it would jinx it, it a good way!

Tried to not too obsessed this month, didn't use opk's, not been on here much! That said it's impossible not to think of it all the time!

Not sure if you read posts a few pages back but the hospital seem to finally be doing more. Had blood taken for progesterone last week, being booked in for a scan, hubby has to provide a sample (he'll do that next week if no luck this month) and if do get af go for further blood tests (same ones they did last year) They should've done all this a year ago. I was hoping by the ball rolling for all these tests it would jinx it, it a good way!

I completely understand that it is impossible not to think about it 24/7.

I'm pleased that things seem to be moving with the hospital. Hopefully, though, you won't need these further tests. Have you spoken with anyone about baby aspirin if you do get a bfp?

I'm really hoping this month works out for you xx

The women I saw at my first appointment in May mentioned taking it, although I had the blood test for clotting problems and that came back clear, but I probably will take them, if I ever get pregnant!

Try another frer this afternoon xx

Yes I think I will, had another delivery today so have plenty to play with!

Just doing housework, dd gone to her nana's for a sleepover so good chance to blitz the house, although getting carried away washing walls down lol! So will do one once I've finished!

Excited:) fingers crossed for you honey xxx

Good luck for this afternoon's test.

Oh, and if you run out of things to clean, you're more than welcome to come here! I really should be doing some housework!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->