• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

I don't know, was thinking maybe wait til Monday but I'll probably cave!

Thank you alfiecat, yes I did another this morning, been out all day so not had a chance to post

That's definitely darker than yesterday's. Congratulations Natnee!xx

Omg getting darker by the day. Wow.
Whats your due date?

22nd April, (didn't quite get 25th which was both Belle and Poppy's due dates!) but they said when I lost Poppy they would induce me at 37 weeks, which would make it 1st April approx!

It's still not overly dark though, hope it's ok. Will do another tomorrow then probably do one every other day; weds and fri after that.

It's still not overly dark though, hope it's ok. Will do another tomorrow then probably do one every other day; weds and fri after that.

That's a good plan. Don't worry about how dark it is, as long as it's getting darker. Have you thought about asking your doctor to take bloods to check whether your hcg level is doubling?

image.jpg

Ok, so now I'm worried. Today's isn't as strong I don't think? Plus I did the digi and it says 1-2, I was expecting it to say 2-3. What are everyone's experiences with these?

Been googling and feeling a little bit better about the digi, so I don't know what dpo I am, a rough estimate 15/16. But because I got bfp a bit later than I am used to, am thinking it could've even been a day or so later, or it took longer than I used to to implant therefore hcg levels aren't as high? So it would put me at 3-4 weeks which could be OK. And it could be just on the threshold for the next level.

From things I've read a lot of people slating them for giving inaccurate results.

Digi's aren't accurate. As for the frer, it could be down to many different things. Did you pee in the night, did your urine seem more dilute this morning? For some reason I found holding afternoon/early evening pee to be better. I'd book a doctor's appointment and ask for your bloods to be done. You'll know then what's happening xx

Digi's aren't accurate. As for the frer, it could be down to many different things. Did you pee in the night, did your urine seem more dilute this morning? For some reason I found holding afternoon/early evening pee to be better. I'd book a doctor's appointment and ask for your bloods to be done. You'll know then what's happening xx

If anything I think it (wee) was a bit darker this morning, being out all day yesterday I probably didn't drink as much as I might have done at home.

I don't think they do that sort of thing here, I'll just see what happens. Don't want extra stuff to worry about!

image.jpg

Feeling a little bit better, went out to get more tests! Definitely darker than this morning maybe a little darker than yesterday? The control line has a weird dotted line on it though, never seen that before?!

Looks good Hun :) remember yesterday's are dried to so will appear a bit darker

I've had bad stomach pains all day today thankfully midwife is tomorrow

Looks good Hun :) remember yesterday's are dried to so will appear a bit darker

I've had bad stomach pains all day today thankfully midwife is tomorrow

Yes, the photo was about 15 mins from taking the test, but a bit later on it was a bit darker where it had dried a bit.

Hope everything's ok, just stretching pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->