• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

image.jpg

All the tests, yesterday pm looks darkest. Not sure what to think, could it be just afternoon/evening is better? Currently getting mild ad style cramps, plus I've had the night sweats the last couple of nights, so probably clutching at straws!

Try again this pm and see. Fingers crossed for you. I would of thought they should be getting darker by now. Can you get bloods? Xx

Try again this pm and see. Fingers crossed for you. I would of thought they should be getting darker by now. Can you get bloods? Xx

I might try another later but I really feel like at I coming. I don't think they do bloods here? Where would you go?

image.jpg

Just thought I'd do an ic 'for fun', just shows how crap they are, as there is some hcg in my system, whether it's on it's way out or not! But not a bean on this!

I was well into 6 weeks I think before the Ic showed a good line.

I went to my gp and asked them to do them xx

I don't think I'll even bother, it would be a waste of their and my time! I know what's going to happen:cry: I don't even think my gp even take bloods, there's a blood drop in clinic 3 times a week, my gp is like in a big centre with 2 other gp surgeries all under the same roof.

Oh honey :( I hope it isn't bad :( this is so so cruel.

I'm now waiting for the midwife so scared I won't get a heartbeat after all the pain I've had.

Phew that's a relief,did they say what the pains are?

Try again this afternoon and see what happens. Would it be worth making a gp appointment so that if you are losing, it will be on your records?

Try again this afternoon and see what happens. Would it be worth making a gp appointment so that if you are losing, it will be on your records?

I'll have to wait till after 6, when oh gets home. He got me some more tests yesterday but forgot to take them out of his bag doh!

It would be a complete waste of time going to gp (assuming I'd get an appointment) they really don't have anything to do with maternity stuff. I went to see a gp Friday (dd had threadworms and I couldn't take the medication from the pharmacy in case I was pregnant, anyhow found out I was so went to gp as advised by pharmacy and gp just said only come back if I know I've got them too) and just gave me a piece of paper with email address for midwife details. You just have to register online with the maternity department at the hospital. As for being on my records, hospital here are useless, they never to this day sent any details about my stillbirth to my gp, they only found out when I went along for my 6 week check up (you still have to do this) and the gp said 'oh you've had your baby' then I had to explain everything to her.

I'll have to wait till after 6, when oh gets home. He got me some more tests yesterday but forgot to take them out of his bag doh!

It would be a complete waste of time going to gp (assuming I'd get an appointment) they really don't have anything to do with maternity stuff. I went to see a gp Friday (dd had threadworms and I couldn't take the medication from the pharmacy in case I was pregnant, anyhow found out I was so went to gp as advised by pharmacy and gp just said only come back if I know I've got them too) and just gave me a piece of paper with email address for midwife details. You just have to register online with the maternity department at the hospital. As for being on my records, hospital here are useless, they never to this day sent any details about my stillbirth to my gp, they only found out when I went along for my 6 week check up (you still have to do this) and the gp said 'oh you've had your baby' then I had to explain everything to her.

Really? That makes me realise how lucky I am with my local gp. You can always get an appointment on the day here. When I had my chemical they offered a blood test immediately to check my hcg levels. When I fell pregnant the following month, they offered me another 2 blood tests to check that my hcg levels were rising correctly. It's a shame that not all practices are the same.

Think I might have started spotting, there was a suspicious something on my panty liner.

Oh no. I really hope you're not. I'm totally gutted for you if you are. Life can be so cruel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->